Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Some more Russian Collusion evidence for the morally bankrupt who can't find any
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Some more Russian Collusion evidence for the morally bankrupt who can't find any
There's plenty there you just have to look. Might have to stop using Fox News as your goto News. You probably won't see much if you are hanging out in their news media.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/23...ign-238719
05-23-2017 10:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

RE: Some more Russian Collusion evidence for the morally bankrupt who can't find any
Asked by Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) if he saw any evidence of collusion during his time as CIA director, Brennan responded: “I was worried by a number of the contacts that the Russians had with U.S. persons.”
05-23-2017 10:06 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Some more Russian Collusion evidence for the morally bankrupt who can't find any
(05-23-2017 10:06 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Asked by Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) if he saw any evidence of collusion during his time as CIA director, Brennan responded: “I was worried by a number of the contacts that the Russians had with U.S. persons.”

MUH BRENNAN!

I'd rather rely upon mother jones as a source.
05-23-2017 10:09 AM
Attackcoog Offline

I Root For: Houston
(05-23-2017 10:02 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  There's plenty there you just have to look. Might have to stop using Fox News as your goto News. You probably won't see much if you are hanging out in their news media.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/23...ign-238719

Lol. From your own source.

Asked by Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) if he saw any evidence of collusion during his time as CIA director, Brennan responded: “I was worried by a number of the contacts that the Russians had with U.S. persons.”

So--the answer would be "no". This investigation began nearly a year ago. At Just 8 months, Watergate had indictments and had already sent people to jail. If there was evidence, we'd at least have people charged by now. Instead, every person with any knowledge of this case when pressed admits there is no evidence of collusion. Give it up.

Frankly, now that we know the FBI, CIA, and NSA never did an investigation of the actual DNC servers and relied on a third party contractor paid by the DNC---even the idea that Russia is behind it all is suspect. Especially now we know The Seth Ric is the likely the actual Wikileaks source. Wonder who would want to kill him?
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2017 10:14 AM by Attackcoog.)
05-23-2017 10:10 AM
Machiavelli Offline

05-23-2017 10:15 AM
Machiavelli Offline

Especially now we know The Seth Ric is the likely the actual Wikileaks source.

Lies......................
05-23-2017 10:16 AM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
So still no link of Trump and Russia? Not surprised...
05-23-2017 10:18 AM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(05-23-2017 10:18 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  So still no link of Trump and Russia? Not surprised...

I think the issue is those on the left apparently don't know what evidence is. It's not innuendo, speculation, or conjecture which is all that's come out on the Russia narrative. Even Feinstein has admitted twice that there is no evidence to date.
05-23-2017 10:22 AM
BlazerFan11 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UAB
So your "evidence" is where the scandal-ridden former CIA director, who routinely broke the CIA's own rules, was asked point-blank if there was any evidence, and he couldn't confirm that there was?
05-23-2017 10:26 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(05-23-2017 10:09 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(05-23-2017 10:06 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Asked by Rep. Tom Rooney (R-Fla.) if he saw any evidence of collusion during his time as CIA director, Brennan responded: “I was worried by a number of the contacts that the Russians had with U.S. persons.”

MUH BRENNAN!

I'd rather rely upon mother jones as a source.

LOL! Yeah, he's pretty bad.

And he still didn't have ANYTHING.

They TALKED to RUSSIANS!!!!!!!
05-23-2017 10:27 AM
Machiavelli Offline

"I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals," he told lawmakers. "And it raised questions in my mind again whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."
05-23-2017 10:28 AM
Advertisement

Machiavelli Offline

muh but no evidence...........................
05-23-2017 10:29 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(05-23-2017 10:28 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  "I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals," he told lawmakers. "And it raised questions in my mind again whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

In other words, he knows of nothing illegal. We're right back to where we've always been.
05-23-2017 10:29 AM
Jugnaut Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UCF
(05-23-2017 10:28 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  "I encountered and am aware of information and intelligence that revealed contacts and interactions between Russian officials and U.S. persons involved in the Trump campaign that I was concerned about because of known Russian efforts to suborn such individuals," he told lawmakers. "And it raised questions in my mind again whether or not the Russians were able to gain the cooperation of those individuals."

The bolded portion is not evidence, it is hearsay and likely hearsay within hearsay. Even if you took it as credible evidence, which It's not, it would only be evidence of contacts between Trump aides and Russians. Similar Similar to the contacts between Clinton aides and Russians. It is not evidence that establishes collusion or anything nefarious in nature.
05-23-2017 10:31 AM
Machiavelli Offline

In other words, he knows of nothing illegal.

no you haven't seen the evidence. HE HAS and he had concerns of collusion.................. Case closed on evidence. Quit saying it. It's beyond stupid.
05-23-2017 10:32 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

They TALKED to RUSSIANS!!!!!!!

I've talked to Russians using Russian. I know many Russians. I was even in the same hotel once with the President of Azerbaijan, someone Putin knows well. RUSSIANS!!!!!!
05-23-2017 10:34 AM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
So whats illegal about people talking to the Russians? 07-coffee3
05-23-2017 10:34 AM
Machiavelli Offline

Brennan says "sometimes people only realize they've gone down a treasonous path" once it's already too late. A chilling hint?
05-23-2017 10:35 AM
Machiavelli Offline

So whats illegal

Just treason................... 03-lmfao
05-23-2017 10:36 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(05-23-2017 10:35 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Brennan says "sometimes people only realize they've gone down a treasonous path" once it's already too late. A chilling hint?

He's probably speaking from experience.
05-23-2017 10:37 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.