Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Return of DePaul
Bookmark and Share
GoldenWarrior11 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Marquette, BE
The Return of DePaul
In the past several weeks, DePaul has hired Shane Heirman - LaLumiere's Head Coach - as an assistant coach, got a commitment from Tyger Campbell - a 5-star point guard - and have suddenly jumped into the lead for Brian Bowen - another 5-star recruit. With the new arena opening next year, and a sudden sense of new enthusiasm, excitement and interest for the program, the only thing left to say is...

DEPAUL IS COMING BACK!
05-11-2017 08:57 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GoldenWarrior11 Offline
1st String

RE: The Return of DePaul
DePaul opens Wintrust Arena against Notre Dame (men's) and UConn (women's). Not a bad pair of opponents to open up a brand new facility...
05-16-2017 02:54 PM
stever20 Offline
Legend

I Root For: College Sports
(05-16-2017 02:54 PM)GoldenWarrior11 Wrote:  DePaul opens Wintrust Arena against Notre Dame (men's) and UConn (women's). Not a bad pair of opponents to open up a brand new facility...

not too shabby by any stretch. UConn's women are absolutely stacked next year and will have quite the attitude.
05-16-2017 02:56 PM
stever20 Offline
Legend

so looking at the court, looks like DePaul stole the concept of Xavier I think with the city baseline on the sideline of the court.
11-11-2017 05:34 PM

GoldenWarrior11 Offline
1st String

Was Xavier the first school to incorporate a city skyline? I thought Memphis had one a few years ago.
11-11-2017 11:32 PM
stever20 Offline
Legend

(11-11-2017 11:32 PM)GoldenWarrior11 Wrote:  Was Xavier the first school to incorporate a city skyline? I thought Memphis had one a few years ago.

I don't remember quite frankly. But flicked over really fast and that's the only thing really noticeable looking quickly. Saw Notre Dame going on a run that looks like put the game away- but that's to be expected given the matchup- top third ACC team vs bottom tier Big East team.
11-12-2017 12:24 AM
Bogg Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UConn
DePaul might not be good, but Max Strus is. As long as he's healthy they'll be watchable this year and next.

Good job by DePaul of pulling a four-star point guard out of a hat after the Campbell decommit as well. Program's a work in progress, but if they can keep from being a tire fire in OOC play in the immediate future they'll be doing their job for the rest of the Big East.
01-02-2018 10:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2018 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.