Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Real truth on AAC Vs Big 12 Leftovers!!!!Must Read!!!!
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
Real truth on AAC Vs Big 12 Leftovers!!!!Must Read!!!!
When Fred and FedEx was working us and Cincy into Big 12 a few things happened...ESPN was being blindsided by Fox from the begining and had to play catch up....Losing Memphis and Cincy to Big 12 would have hurt a money maker in the AAC from them and they don't have many making money for them like that...So they had to get involved period...Espn is ok with WSU add and is working with Aresco and the AAC....They are involved in talks....AAC will get a big raise on their next TV deal around the sum of 10 to 13 MM per team...Espn is taking over the AAC bowl Miami Beach Bowl game and moving it to Frisco in Dallas and is planning to help grow it and thats a Major step in the AAC in that regards....Now when OU, KU leave for Big Ten, and Texas goes where ESPN tells them too then the BIg 12 isn't gonna be much...ESPN will not over pay for the Big 12 Leftovers who will be begging to join the AAC at that Point....Schools In Ames, and Manhatten aren't the same....So Guitarman, for the love of god buddy, Get the F over it man....Fred, Alan and FedEx pulled the plug when it became a circus...And They know How the AAC and ESPN and Amazon are working on things behind the scenes for their Next Steps...OU, KU, Texas aren't and will not extend a GOR because they are Already Gone....ESPN is ripping them apart at the seams as we speak still....Like they said it was a Blessing in the gran scheme of things.....#The World Is Ours Memphis.....
04-25-2017 12:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tigx Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Sanity
RE: Real truth on AAC Vs Big 12 Leftovers!!!!Must Read!!!!
(04-25-2017 12:27 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  When Fred . . . blah blah blah . . . I use a lot of words with poor spelling and worse syntax, and I know nothing . . . blah blah blah . . . #The World Is Ours Memphis.....
04-25-2017 12:43 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
(04-25-2017 12:27 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  When Fred and FedEx was working us and Cincy into Big 12 a few things happened...blah blah blah....ESPN is ripping them apart at the seams as we speak still....Like they said it was a Blessing in the gran scheme of things.....#The World Is Ours Memphis.....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
04-25-2017 02:39 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I have laughed at just how dumb these two guys are...Ok MOds lets do this bring me back to the Main board....Tigernation is ready for my return....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
04-25-2017 09:13 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(04-25-2017 09:13 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I have laughed at just how dumb these two guys are...Ok MOds lets do this bring me back to the Main board....Tigernation is ready for my return....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

You are already on the main boards w/ your BS alias that everyone knows about. Doesn't take computer forensics to figure it out.

Majority of Tiger Nation is ready for you to start your own board and be gone punk

Oh, and you also said:
(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2017 09:47 PM by Guitarman.)
04-25-2017 09:46 PM
memtigbb Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: memphis
10 straight CORRECT predictions and I will support your return to the main board.
That and changing your screen name to Eddie Mush.
04-25-2017 10:46 PM
Advertisement

TG4 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(04-25-2017 09:13 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I have laughed at just how dumb these two guys are...Ok MOds lets do this bring me back to the Main board....Tigernation is ready for my return....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

There are rules.
There is a process.
Email the Gatekeeper and ask for forgiveness.
Otherwise, fluff your bed in here.
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 07:07 AM by TG4.)
04-26-2017 07:02 AM
3rdgenerationtiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tigers & Bears
(04-25-2017 12:27 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  When Fred and FedEx was working us and Cincy into Big 12 a few things happened...ESPN was being blindsided by Fox from the begining and had to play catch up....Losing Memphis and Cincy to Big 12 would have hurt a money maker in the AAC from them and they don't have many making money for them like that...So they had to get involved period...Espn is ok with WSU add and is working with Aresco and the AAC....They are involved in talks....AAC will get a big raise on their next TV deal around the sum of 10 to 13 MM per team...Espn is taking over the AAC bowl Miami Beach Bowl game and moving it to Frisco in Dallas and is planning to help grow it and thats a Major step in the AAC in that regards....Now when OU, KU leave for Big Ten, and Texas goes where ESPN tells them too then the BIg 12 isn't gonna be much...ESPN will not over pay for the Big 12 Leftovers who will be begging to join the AAC at that Point....Schools In Ames, and Manhatten aren't the same....So Guitarman, for the love of god buddy, Get the F over it man....Fred, Alan and FedEx pulled the plug when it became a circus...And They know How the AAC and ESPN and Amazon are working on things behind the scenes for their Next Steps...OU, KU, Texas aren't and will not extend a GOR because they are Already Gone....ESPN is ripping them apart at the seams as we speak still....Like they said it was a Blessing in the gran scheme of things.....#The World Is Ours Memphis.....

So you figured it out. ESPN is firing 100 employees just so they can pay the AAC $150 Million a year. You are a legend in your own mind.
04-26-2017 01:22 PM
3rdgenerationtiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tigers & Bears

You laughing at anybody? Now that's a trip.
04-26-2017 01:25 PM
dfwtxtiger Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis
I couldn't even get past first part.
TC, paragraphs are your friend
04-26-2017 01:30 PM
btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators
(04-25-2017 12:27 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  When Fred and FedEx was working us and Cincy into Big 12 a few things happened...ESPN was being blindsided by Fox from the begining and had to play catch up....Losing Memphis and Cincy to Big 12 would have hurt a money maker in the AAC from them and they don't have many making money for them like that...So they had to get involved period...Espn is ok with WSU add and is working with Aresco and the AAC....They are involved in talks....AAC will get a big raise on their next TV deal around the sum of 10 to 13 MM per team...Espn is taking over the AAC bowl Miami Beach Bowl game and moving it to Frisco in Dallas and is planning to help grow it and thats a Major step in the AAC in that regards....Now when OU, KU leave for Big Ten, and Texas goes where ESPN tells them too then the BIg 12 isn't gonna be much...ESPN will not over pay for the Big 12 Leftovers who will be begging to join the AAC at that Point....Schools In Ames, and Manhatten aren't the same....So Guitarman, for the love of god buddy, Get the F over it man....Fred, Alan and FedEx pulled the plug when it became a circus...And They know How the AAC and ESPN and Amazon are working on things behind the scenes for their Next Steps...OU, KU, Texas aren't and will not extend a GOR because they are Already Gone....ESPN is ripping them apart at the seams as we speak still....Like they said it was a Blessing in the gran scheme of things.....#The World Is Ours Memphis.....

its a travesty that they have allowed trolls and troublemakers back on the board and tc is relegated to this board
04-26-2017 02:10 PM
Advertisement

JerryJeff Offline
All American

I Root For:
(04-26-2017 02:10 PM)btiger Wrote:  

its a travesty that they have allowed trolls and troublemakers back on the board and tc is relegated to this board

Yeah, a real travesty...
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2017 03:18 PM by JerryJeff.)
04-26-2017 03:18 PM
southpaw1 Offline
Southpaw

I Root For: Dry Trails
FREE TC!!!!
04-26-2017 04:33 PM
TwoTimeTiger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Tigers
(04-26-2017 04:33 PM)southpaw1 Wrote:  FREE TC!!!!

I agree Free TC..

He is a Tiger fan. True blue.

Hard to read.. but he is tiger fan inside and out.
04-26-2017 04:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tigx Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Sanity
(04-26-2017 03:18 PM)JerryJeff Wrote:  
(04-25-2017 12:27 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  When Fred . . . blah blah blah . . . I use a lot of words with poor spelling and worse syntax, and I know nothing . . . blah blah blah . . . #The World Is Ours Memphis.....

Yeah, a real travesty...

Yep. B has to troll for Banned One at least once a week. Weird.

Of course, could be the alternate definition of 'travesty', i.e. improve the main board by removing a lying con man.
04-26-2017 05:01 PM
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Tigx and guitarman are the real liars, and everyone knows it....Not one GDP really thinks going to Big 12 would have been the smart move after ESPN got involved, and is ripping it apart as we speak...Big 12 will have a title game with 10 teams, who will play each other again and their OOC schedule won't matter...Unless Texas or OU go Undefeated year after year they will not jump the shark in a 4 team CFP system....2024 their contract ends and OU, KU and Texas are "GONE".....Then the Big 12 is in a worse spot than the AAC at that point....Pac-12 schools are having a difficult time with funding much less for Athletics their deal with Fox isn't looking so great and they too will need to do something....Amazon will become a Bigger player along with Google and Youtube TV...ESPN is hurting on these deals as seens with more cuts more layoffs and as i stated awhile back when the Big 12 expansion blew up, Espn is paying a heavy price right now...AAC is one of the FEW Money Makers for them and they weren't gonna allow Fox and the Big 12 mess that up....They manipulated the whole thing....Now also like i said AAC Next deal could involve ESPN but WILL involve Amazon and Possible Google or Youtube TV....They will get a Bigger Raise around to tune of 10 to 13 MM Per Team...They are adding more content when Navy Contrat ends plus adding in WSU and they might add 1 or 2 more before their Next Deal comes open....And Guitarman you say you own 2 businesses, but no one who runs a "SMART" Business would hire people like the Lawson and those antics....You two clowns are so clueless...And On Recruiting, David Nickleberry is coming to town, and gonna show out..Aww But in 2019 Josh Nickleberry David's cousin is a top 15 kid and high on Memphis....Gerald has his head on straight...Now go strum your strings on that....#The World Is Ours Memphis.....
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 12:49 AM by tigerscane.)
04-27-2017 12:48 AM
Advertisement

tigerscane Offline
Heisman

Plus possible Josh Nickleberry reclassify's to 2018 thats 50/50.....and with the Hits ESPN is taking once they rip the Big 12 apart it will look more like this, ready for the truth of why Espn will rip it up?....Once OU, KU, and Texas leave they aren't gonna keep paying the Big 12 Leftovers close to 30MM per team in places like Ames, Manhatten, Lubbuck just not gonna happen....Even if ESPn deal with AAC with Amazon, and maybe Google and AAC making 10 to 13 MM per team as they rip up the Big 12 makes money for them with AAC as still as one of the FEW Money Makers for them on the cheap compared to the other bad deals they have handed out, and brings more money back with no longer over paying for the Big 12 Leftovers....Now i know you two have NO Clue how TV, Content, and the Rise on Live Stream work....so there for WE forgive you two clowns....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 01:02 AM by tigerscane.)
04-27-2017 01:00 AM
Cletus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis

Yep

[Image: blue-clive-owen-closer-collarbones-gif-F...368335.gif]
04-27-2017 02:53 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(04-27-2017 12:48 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Tigx and guitarman are the real liars, and everyone knows it....BLAH BLAH BLAH....Gerald has his head on straight...Now go strum your strings on that....#The World Is Ours Memphis.....

You said you don't talk negatively about student players because they are just kids. Yet you turn around and call the Lawsons losers. Just saying.

(This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 06:14 AM by Guitarman.)
04-27-2017 06:13 AM
Guitarman Offline
All American

(04-27-2017 01:00 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Plus possible Josh Nickleberry reclassify's to 2018 thats 50/50....blah blah blah....so there for WE forgive you two clowns....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

04-27-2017 06:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.