Bookmark and Share
Steve davis Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis
Looks like Texas Teck is sneaking in through the back door
DedricLawson Retweeted

Apr 11
Julius Kim‏ @JKimElevate
Texas Tech just offered 2018 Memphis East guard TJ Moss (@tjmoss_).

03-puke03-hissyfit03-banghead
Ok! It looks like something strange is going on at Memphis East players? Hummm??
04-13-2017 10:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Steve davis Offline
1st String

RE: Looks like Texas Teck is sneaking in through the back door
I wonder if all of this is affecting Penny right now? Does he have a headache? I hope not, but I wonder now if any of those players will sign with Memphis? If someone is pushing these players to leave town, this is unacceptable if someone is behind this warping those students minds.
04-13-2017 11:26 PM
Steve davis Offline
1st String

(04-13-2017 10:58 PM)Steve davis Wrote:  DedricLawson Retweeted

Apr 11
Julius Kim‏ @JKimElevate

Ok! It looks like something strange is going on at Memphis East players? Hummm??
And it just occurred to me who tweeted this. This is outrageous. This makes me curious, behind the scenes.05-mafia
04-13-2017 11:30 PM
BuccTiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis / ETSU
(04-13-2017 11:30 PM)Steve davis Wrote:  

Apr 11
Julius Kim‏ @JKimElevate

And it just occurred to me who tweeted this. This is outrageous. This makes me curious, behind the scenes.05-mafia

Would have been better if Kansas would have hired papa, at least then he would have more trouble sabotaging Memphis recruiting.
04-13-2017 11:34 PM
Steve davis Offline
1st String

(04-13-2017 11:34 PM)BuccTiger Wrote:  
(04-13-2017 11:30 PM)Steve davis Wrote:  

Apr 11
Julius Kim‏ @JKimElevate

Would have been better if Kansas would have hired papa, at least then he would have more trouble sabotaging Memphis recruiting.
Oh me. I tell you what, this isn't going to end with the players at Memphis East is it? Why did out of all of sudden, Dedric tweet that for? What does he have to do with TJ Moss? His little brother?
04-13-2017 11:38 PM
cotton1991 Offline
Heisman

(04-13-2017 11:34 PM)BuccTiger Wrote:  Would have been better if Kansas would have hired papa, at least then he would have more trouble sabotaging Memphis recruiting.

Seems dad was backstabbing the program while he was still on the Memphis payroll.
04-13-2017 11:43 PM
Advertisement

MonsterTigerBlue Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tigers!!!!!
We got no control over any of that, we can only deal with what is reality. I hope all the venom spitting will be done soon.
So we can move forward, the only way to keep moving one foot in front of the other.
04-13-2017 11:45 PM
macgar32 Offline
Legend

Not sure I understand what offering a player really does...

We can offer the number 1 player in the class if we wanted to
04-13-2017 11:46 PM
MonsterTigerBlue Offline
Heisman

(04-13-2017 11:46 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  Not sure I understand what offering a player really does...

lol so true....
04-13-2017 11:46 PM
Steve davis Offline
1st String

(04-13-2017 11:43 PM)cotton1991 Wrote:  
(04-13-2017 11:34 PM)BuccTiger Wrote:  Would have been better if Kansas would have hired papa, at least then he would have more trouble sabotaging Memphis recruiting.

Seems dad was backstabbing the program while he was still on the Memphis payroll.
Welp! There goes the plan. I wanted TJ MOSS to sign with Memphis. I was really high on this kid. That is why all of the ranting and raving from me. Sorry! Unbelievable!!
04-13-2017 11:48 PM
MonsterTigerBlue Offline
Heisman

(04-13-2017 11:48 PM)Steve davis Wrote:  

Welp! There goes the plan. I wanted TJ MOSS to sign with Memphis. I was really high on this kid. That is why all of the ranting and raving from me. Sorry! Unbelievable!!

TJ Moss is a baller for sure , I hope we could land him, but who know's things got really nasty , Nationwide Nasty , so who know's ? They might twist the knife a bit
we will have to grin and bear it as it seems.
04-13-2017 11:54 PM
Advertisement

BuccTiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis / ETSU
(04-13-2017 11:46 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  Not sure I understand what offering a player really does...

It's not so much the offer as who did the retweet.
04-14-2017 12:00 AM
Seabee TIger Fan Offline
No Ma'am

I Root For: Merica
(04-14-2017 12:00 AM)BuccTiger Wrote:  

Divorces are messy. (Edit) Especially when kids are involved. It never should have come to this.
(This post was last modified: 04-14-2017 12:05 AM by Seabee TIger Fan.)
04-14-2017 12:03 AM
Steve davis Offline
1st String

(04-13-2017 11:54 PM)MonsterTigerBlue Wrote:  
(04-13-2017 11:48 PM)Steve davis Wrote:  

TJ Moss is a baller for sure , I hope we could land him, but who know's things got really nasty , Nationwide Nasty , so who know's ? They might twist the knife a bit
we will have to grin and bear it as it seems.
Hopefully, someone in the back ground will kind of lend him a helping hand, if you know what I mean? Maybe, there is a Penny laying around in his pocket, to twist that knife back this way some. There has got to be some parents laying around as well.04-bow
04-14-2017 12:09 AM
MonsterTigerBlue Offline
Heisman

Yeah but towards the tail end of the season he did not seem happy, Now I understand why ?

If people were talking and his dad was being pushed down. I would have defended my Dad as well, the Pride would have kicked in and before you know
it, someone or something you loved could become hated just that quick .....

I had a feeling the Lawson hire could have been a double edged sword , we tossed
the dice on a talented Memphis Family ... Then you read snarky comments on a message board ,that starts laying bricks and before you know it you build a wall. Im sure it was only a small fraction of the unknown axiom ? but it is over.
04-14-2017 12:16 AM
Tigersmoke3 Offline
Special Teams

(04-14-2017 12:16 AM)MonsterTigerBlue Wrote:  

Yeah but towards the tail end of the season he did not seem happy, Now I understand why ?

If people were talking and his dad was being pushed down. I would have defended my Dad as well, the Pride would have kicked in and before you know

I had a feeling the Lawson hire could have been a double edged sword , we tossed
the dice on a talented Memphis Family ... Then you read snarky comments on a message board ,that starts laying bricks and before you know it you build a wall. Im sure it was only a small fraction of the unknown axiom ? but it is over.
This is why I've been saying buy Tubby out now and hire Penny with the difference. Once the early signing period hits it's over for us. Watch the crying and hollering then, what's happening now is nothing 03-weeping
04-14-2017 12:53 AM
Advertisement

MonsterTigerBlue Offline
Heisman

(04-14-2017 12:53 AM)Tigersmoke3 Wrote:  

This is why I've been saying buy Tubby out now and hire Penny with the difference. Once the early signing period hits it's over for us. Watch the crying and hollering then, what's happening now is nothing 03-weeping

I would love Penny !! but that is a double edge sword imagine if ? people started in on Hardaway and then a few a games here or there did not go our way , boom snark and salt mines open!!!! One of my favorite Players ever, I could not stand to see the wounds that could cause.
04-14-2017 12:58 AM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
Tecksas Teck
04-14-2017 12:59 AM
Bsquared-2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(04-14-2017 12:58 AM)MonsterTigerBlue Wrote:  
(04-14-2017 12:53 AM)Tigersmoke3 Wrote:  

I would love Penny !! but that is a double edge sword imagine if ? people started in on Hardaway and then a few a games here or there did not go our way , boom snark and salt mines open!!!! One of my favorite Players ever, I could not stand to see the wounds that could cause.

Agree. Let's at least let him get some experience at the college level first.
04-14-2017 07:06 AM
BIGDTiger Offline
AKA The Big Shizzle

I Root For: Me
The university is not entitled to keeping all Memphis players. We can't have it both ways. Tell them to hit the road when Cal is here and we are going to elite 8's and final 4's. then get upset if they are leaving when we're down. I want them to stay as well. But it's their choice to go elsewhere. Can't say that I Blame them either.
04-14-2017 07:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.