Donators
FNA:. Susan Rice did not break the law.
04-12-2017 02:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
RE: FNA:. Susan Rice did not break the law.
Quote:No conclusive evidence, a "source" says to CNN.

Given that her potential crime is based on her intent, and her intent at this point is based on her word (which has proven to be worth nothing), there undoubtedly wouldn't be any conclusive evidence until the investigation concludes. There's also no denying that what started with Rice, ended up being a crime (it's leaking to the press). Did Rice leak it herself?

This article is fake news.
04-12-2017 03:06 PM
cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
(04-12-2017 03:06 PM)Kronke Wrote:  

Given that her potential crime is based on her intent, and her intent at this point is based on her word (which has proven to be worth nothing), there undoubtedly wouldn't be any conclusive evidence until the investigation concludes. There's also no denying that what started with Rice, ended up being a crime (it's leaking to the press). Did Rice leak it herself?

FNA
Fake news alert
03-lmfao
04-12-2017 03:13 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!

04-bs

And P.S.: You have NO evidence that any Rice unmasking request(s) led to the leak(s). The intelligence agencies would have all known the names before they masked them. Anyone of them could have leaked it.
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2017 03:31 PM by Redwingtom.)
04-12-2017 03:30 PM
Advertisement

JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(04-12-2017 03:13 PM)cb4029 Wrote:  

FNA
Fake news alert
03-lmfao

The one dollar mag "newsweek" via Yahoo?!?

I'd say that's the double down on the fakey.

Another article with many many words, and effectively says nothing. Bravo.
04-12-2017 03:41 PM
WKUYG Away
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WKU
It's only a matter of time...

when she's asked if anyone ordered her to unmask those names or if she leaked that information. That is when she commits her crime..at least one that can probably be proved. Taking the 5th wont help her to avoid the question. Congress will give her immunity at that point. Then she will have no choice but to answer or go to jail till she does.
04-12-2017 04:21 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(04-12-2017 03:30 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  

04-bs

And P.S.: You have NO evidence that any Rice unmasking request(s) led to the leak(s). The intelligence agencies would have all known the names before they masked them. Anyone of them could have leaked it.

Then you have nothing to be nervous about, and she has no reason to plead the 5th or try to invoke executive privilege.
04-12-2017 04:27 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Progressive filth

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
Why would I have anything to be nervous about anyway? Not going to change my life whatsoever.
04-12-2017 05:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.