Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Playoffs?
Bookmark and Share
tiger2000 Offline
I Post By "Feel"

I Root For: $79.95 Boards
Playoffs?
Was at the game, decent crowd but not crazy. Started out really strong but cooled down in the 2nd half
03-31-2017 09:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

salukiblue Offline
Liaison to the Dummies

I Root For: Space Mountain
RE: Playoffs?
At some point, getting the 6th, 7th, or 8th spot then getting run in the 1st round isn't very exhilarating.
03-31-2017 11:35 PM
UofMark Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis
We're not going to solve the problems of the world here. Just sit back and enjoy the fun. A season is a range of emotions. Once again, we're in a pretty good spot. Enjoy it!

http://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sp.../99914912/
04-01-2017 09:07 PM
Advertisement

HometownTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-01-2017 09:07 PM)UofMark Wrote:  We're not going to solve the problems of the world here. Just sit back and enjoy the fun. A season is a range of emotions. Once again, we're in a pretty good spot. Enjoy it!

Yup. 7 straight playoff seasons - only the Spurs have been more consistent in the Western Conference. We've had a good run. Seen some really fun basketball games. We are likely going to play the Spurs this year - most seem to think this will be the end of the "Core Four". Memphis is 0-8 vs. San Antonio in the playoffs since beating them to start this run of success in 2011.

Here's to hoping the "Core Four" can go out like they came in ... by upsetting the Spurs! 04-cheers
04-03-2017 10:06 AM
JerryJeff Offline
All American

I Root For:
(04-03-2017 10:06 AM)HometownTiger Wrote:  
(04-01-2017 09:07 PM)UofMark Wrote:  We're not going to solve the problems of the world here. Just sit back and enjoy the fun. A season is a range of emotions. Once again, we're in a pretty good spot. Enjoy it!

Yup. 7 straight playoff seasons - only the Spurs have been more consistent in the Western Conference. We've had a good run. Seen some really fun basketball games. We are likely going to play the Spurs this year - most seem to think this will be the end of the "Core Four". Memphis is 0-8 vs. San Antonio in the playoffs since beating them to start this run of success in 2011.

Here's to hoping the "Core Four" can go out like they came in ... by upsetting the Spurs! 04-cheers

I'll be damned, a post of yours that I agree with.
04-03-2017 11:23 AM
Advertisement

HometownTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-03-2017 11:23 AM)JerryJeff Wrote:  
(04-03-2017 10:06 AM)HometownTiger Wrote:  

I'll be damned, a post of yours that I agree with.

The Grizz bring all types together.
04-03-2017 01:18 PM
GallowayTiger Offline
Banned

Poor Conley takes another shot to the head right behind the playoffs. Damn.
04-05-2017 05:57 AM
Advertisement

Mimi Offline
Who farted??

I Root For: reasonableness
Settled.

7 year playoff run without ever really being a threat to win it all is better than losing- but screams that something else needed to be done. San Antonio also with the last 7 years, with 11 playoff series wins.
04-05-2017 07:57 AM
tiger1016 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
(04-05-2017 07:57 AM)Mimi Wrote:  Settled.

7 year playoff run without ever really being a threat to win it all is better than losing- but screams that something else needed to be done. San Antonio also with the last 7 years, with 11 playoff series wins.

...don't forget the Hawks who are basically in the same boat as us, maybe worse cuz they play in the East and have never made a significant run.

Anyways...it's better to make the POs consistently. It's rare for a small market team to have consistent success unless they strike gold in the draft.
04-05-2017 11:06 AM
Advertisement

macgar32 Offline
Legend

Lol...The difference of your opinions about the tigers success and the Grizzlies success is amazing.
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2017 10:21 PM by macgar32.)
04-05-2017 10:20 PM
Trapper John Offline
1st String

I Root For: Tigers
I will say that I am a lot more hopeful after the last 2 games. Even though we lost both games, we basically had the Spurs beat with 4 seconds to go and Conley out the last 5 minutes, and we also basically played even with the Thunder w/o Conley the entire game. If (and its always a big if with us) we are healthy come playoff time, we will be a hard out for anyone we face.
04-06-2017 09:06 PM
HometownTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

(04-05-2017 10:20 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  

Lol...The difference of your opinions about the tigers success and the Grizzlies success is amazing.

Interesting indeed.
04-09-2017 10:45 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

photo cincinnati.png  photo connecticut.png  photo east_carolina.png  photo houston.png  photo memphis.png  photo navy.png  photo smu.png  photo temple.png  photo tulane.png  photo central_florida.png  photo south_florida.png
 photo louisville.png  photo rutgers.png

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.