Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hop on the hornedfrogs
Bookmark and Share
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

It's payback time 05-mafia

I can't wait for this Saturday to the Coogs and that cougar Deee shut down the froggied!!!

Eat 'em up Coogs!!!
02-17-2005 09:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

FastCat Offline
All American

I Root For: Houston!!!!

Flatten the froggies!!!

Gut's chiming in early, but it's telling me that the Frogs will be revealed as "Frauds", and that the win in Ft Worthless was a fluke!

Our defense is gonna cause another meltdown for the other team's offense. Latham is so awesome, he made a player PUKE last night!! :laugh:
02-17-2005 10:42 AM
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Trample the Toads!

PS. Latham made a guy boot? For real? Dish it up, I wanna hear the story!

03-puke
02-17-2005 02:07 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

Here is the story

Quote:USF's Loss Leaves `Sickening' Feeling

By BRETT McMURPHY bmcmurphy@tampatrib.com
Published: Feb 17, 2005

HOUSTON - Upon returning to the bench for the start of the second half, South Florida senior guard Brian Swift couldn't hold it in any longer.

Swift vomited on the court near USF's bench and then threw up in a trash can behind the bench.

Swift's vomiting was caused by a severe cough and flu-like symptoms he has had since Friday. However, it easily could have resulted from watching the Bulls' uninspired play in Wednesday's 68-50 loss at Houston.

After throwing up during the game, Swift really let it fly afterward.

``It was sickening how we played,'' said Swift, who had eight points in 36 minutes. ``It's sad right now. I honestly don't feel like we have enough guys that want it. It's hard to win with three or four guys. I don't think as a team we came out tough enough and wanted to win this game as a collective whole. We didn't want to win this game.

``As a collective team we don't win or go out and play consistently as a whole. We just don't do it. It's sad because it's February and it's almost March and we're still having this conversation.''

Swift isn't the only senior frustrated by the Bulls' play.

``This hurts, it really does,'' said forward Terrence Leather, who led USF with 17 points and 10 rebounds. ``Five years, you know, five years, I've never smiled here at USF. You look for something to make you smile, to get back on the season. You dedicate your whole summer in the weight room, on the court, in the gym, trying to set an example to get to this point to be smiling now.

``It's like Brian said ... I might be saying all the right things, I might be saying all the wrong things.

``We came out like we didn't want it. Like it meant more to them than it did to us. You can look at the score and tell. Physically we weren't tough enough tonight, plain and simple.''

The Cougars (16-10, 7-5 Conference USA) needed only 10 minutes to grab a double- digit lead and coasted from there. UH scored 31 points off 22 USF turnovers.

``I understand [Swift's] frustrations and how he can feel that way,'' USF coach Robert McCullum said. ``He's a senior. He wants things to be as important to everyone on the team as they are to him, and I respect that.''

If the final score wasn't bad enough for the Bulls (10-13, 3-9), it got worse when they learned East Carolina upset UAB on Wednesday. The Pirates (3-9 C-USA), Tulane (3-8) and USF are battling to reach the C-USA Tournament. One of the three will not make it.

Although the game had long been decided, two plays summed up the Bulls' night. With three minutes remaining, James Holmes was ahead of Houston's defense on an uncontested layup - and fell down. Then with two seconds left, Marius Prekevicius missed an open layup.

Swift, considered the Bulls' leader, said he is tired of trying to inspire the majority of his teammates.

``It's got to register in their mind, `We can't do it without you, without everybody on the team,' '' Swift said. ``It just can't be two or three guys getting it done, or one guy. It can't be like that every night. It has to be five other people stepping up and giving us something. That's what we don't have right now.''

the liberal media is attempting to blame flulike symptons for his "boot" as you call it. But us fans in attendance know that it was the fact that Latham was kicking his a$$.
02-17-2005 04:18 PM
Advertisement

FastCat Offline
All American

I Root For: Houston!!!!

Yeh, it came off sounding very Michael Jackson-esque! Flu-like symptoms!! More like larceny-itis!! :laugh:
02-17-2005 04:27 PM
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Hmm... I always thought "flu-like symptoms" meant "busted ankle", but then again I'm a hockey fan. :D

At any rate, damn that media spin machine. :rolleyes: Next thing you know, it'll be Sunday & the Fart Worth Information Minister will be talking about how the Coogs did *not* roundly kick the Froggies' arses, it was just a clever illusion.

PS. Is it true that USF is changing their mascot to.... a YAK?

03-puke

:laugh:
02-17-2005 04:28 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

Coogs laid the wood on the Toads. Now it is on to the Pierats.
02-21-2005 08:34 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.