Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NC School District Fights To Keep Pro-Transgender Message In First-Grade Curriculum
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
NC School District Fights To Keep Pro-Transgender Message In First-Grade Curriculum
[Image: fw1t93.jpg]

The insanity on the left is dangerous to our children. Every sane parent who has kids in that school should be demanding the firing of the administrators of that school.

Quote:Public pressure has forced far-left officials at the Charlotte-Mecklenburg school district (CMS) to withdraw a pro-transgender book for first-grade kids — but the officials are now mandating a book with a disguised version of the same pro-transgender message.

A teacher raised concerns about the transgender-validating book, Jacob’s New Dress, at a school board meeting. The book celebrates a young boy who wears dresses to school, and it stigmatizes boys who urge their peers to wear boys’ clothes. After lawmakers in Raleigh heard the concerns, the book was removed from the “anti-bullying” curriculum — but it was replaced with Red: A Crayon’s Story, which focuses on a red crayon that believes itself to be blue, reports WFXB.

But both books are included in the campaign known as Welcoming Schools by the LGBT advocacy group Human Rights Campaign, an effort to help elementary schools become “LGBTQ-inclusive” and “gender-expansive.”

[…]Other books, including “Toni the Tampon,” push the same transgender claim that a person’s sex is changeable, regardless of biology.

“The purpose of our elementary schools is to teach writing, reading, and arithmetic, not to encourage boys to wear dresses,” Tami Fitzgerald, executive director of NC Values Coalition, said in a statement.

“I read the book online,” she told the New York Times. “It’s clearly geared to young children. The book is meant as a tool of indoctrination to normalize transgender behavior. I think a lot of parents would object to that.”

Schools should be focused on helping young children to achieve the building blocks of learning, not indoctrinating them in progressive social values, she said in her statement.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...t-graders/
03-28-2017 02:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cb4029 Offline
The spoon that stirs the pot.

I Root For: Deez Nuts

Donators
RE: NC School District Fights To Keep Pro-Transgender Message In First-Grade Curriculum
It was starting to get quiet around here without you. Where you been? 05-stirthepot
03-28-2017 02:17 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
RE: NC School District Fights To Keep Pro-Transgender Message In First-Grade Curriculum
When did our schools become "Indoctrination Camps?" Indoctrination by the Pervert Regimes and idiots who don't want to come out looking like anti-gay go along with this crap. Wrong is wrong and homosexuality is not right it's just a sexual perversion that does not belong in our kids curriculum, it's sexual if anything so why teach it in public schools especially in FIRST GRADE. If that's what the gays want in our schools then let's start religious indoctrination too. How will they like that? Tit for tat, I say.
03-28-2017 02:23 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
I can never understand the left
03-28-2017 02:27 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-28-2017 02:27 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  I can never understand the left

They want no standards. Anything you want is ok. As long as you don't have guns, don't say things they don't agree with and don't practice your religion in public. In other words, as long as you don't take advantage of the Bill of Rights.
03-28-2017 02:32 PM
Advertisement

Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
This kind of **** is why I hate most liberals despite supporting many historically liberal policies myself. While i support transgender rights area reasonable level, this is not a first grade topic. Or even an 8th grade topic.
03-28-2017 02:33 PM
pcm0103 Offline
1st String

I Root For: ECU
(03-28-2017 02:27 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  I can never understand SOME OF the left

FIFY. I am a liberal and I totally disagree with this and if I still lived in NC I would fight this. News flash for some of you cons. Not every lib agree with the policies of our party.
03-28-2017 02:50 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(03-28-2017 02:50 PM)pcm0103 Wrote:  
(03-28-2017 02:27 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  I can never understand SOME OF the left

FIFY. I am a liberal and I totally disagree with this and if I still lived in NC I would fight this. News flash for some of you cons. Not every lib agree with the policies of our party.

It really is not a fair word to describe any sort of moderate. A liberal in a classical sense is not the far left prog that seems to be entrenched in Government systems all over the place.
03-28-2017 03:02 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Just explain, if a boy actually shows up in a dress, that he has a problem and like all kids with problems, don't pick on or bully him. And make sure to tell them in the case of this particular problem, the kid has ******* morons for parents.
03-28-2017 05:32 PM
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
I hate Charlotte. This is the type of sh!t that made me choose the adjacent county.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
03-28-2017 06:19 PM
Hood-rich Offline

(03-28-2017 02:27 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  I can never understand the left
this is the easiest way to corrupt the future.

03-28-2017 06:20 PM
Hood-rich Offline

(03-28-2017 02:33 PM)Niner National Wrote:  This kind of **** is why I hate most liberals despite supporting many historically liberal policies myself. While i support transgender rights area reasonable level, this is not a first grade topic. Or even an 8th grade topic.
are your kids in CharMeck public school

03-28-2017 06:22 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

(03-28-2017 06:22 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  
(03-28-2017 02:33 PM)Niner National Wrote:  This kind of **** is why I hate most liberals despite supporting many historically liberal policies myself. While i support transgender rights area reasonable level, this is not a first grade topic. Or even an 8th grade topic.

I don't have kids yet.
03-28-2017 06:32 PM
Advertisement

49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

(03-28-2017 06:32 PM)Niner National Wrote:  
(03-28-2017 06:22 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  

I don't have kids yet.

I lived in the University area for the last 10 years, renting. When it was time to buy a home I moved across the river. No surprise my wife got pregnant the month we moved in. Charlotte is getting stranger by the year. It's good to visit, but not where I want to be taxed from.
03-28-2017 06:52 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
I noticed it during the run up to the election, but is NC having an identity crisis? It seems like one half want it to be Southern, and the other half are libcucked and want it to be the next San Francisco.
03-28-2017 07:13 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(03-28-2017 07:13 PM)Kronke Wrote:  I noticed it during the run up to the election, but is NC having an identity crisis? It seems like one half want it to be Southern, and the other half are libcucked and want it to be the next San Francisco.
There is a lot of Big Education and PhD types there and their cities are peaking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
03-28-2017 07:24 PM
Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(03-28-2017 07:13 PM)Kronke Wrote:  I noticed it during the run up to the election, but is NC having an identity crisis? It seems like one half want it to be Southern, and the other half are libcucked and want it to be the next San Francisco.

It is because of the influx of ultra liberal carpetbaggers into the Metro areas starting a couple of decades ago. They have bred... grown in numbers and are beginning to exert power.
03-29-2017 05:39 AM
Advertisement

fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
A decade ago it seems like everyone moving there was from Buffalo
03-29-2017 05:59 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
Quote:.... the book was removed from the “anti-bullying” curriculum — but it was replaced with Red: A Crayon’s Story, which focuses on a red crayon that believes itself to be blue, reports WFXB.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/...t-graders/
[/quote]

So we all know a red crayon can't really be a blue crayon... Can't we just agree that boys can't be girls and girls can't be boys just because they believe they are?
03-29-2017 07:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.