Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Second Amendment successfully exercised three times
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
Second Amendment successfully exercised three times
http://www.fox23.com/news/three-killed-i.../506461840

Quote:Three teens are dead after an alleged home invasion attempt reportedly ended in a shooting Monday.

It happened near 91st and 241st East Avenue in the Wagoner County part of Broken Arrow.

According to officials with the Wagoner County Sheriff's Office, three masked people broke into the house through the back door with the intent of burglarizing the home.

Officials say the homeowner's young adult son killed all three with an AR-15.

Quote:Deputies say two of the suspects were 17 and the other was 18. They say one had a knife and another had brass knuckles.

Officials say a fourth suspect will likely face charges related to the incident.

The 21-year-old female, who deputies say was the getaway driver, was brought into custody on first degree burglary and felony murder complaints.

In Oklahoma, those believed to be committing a felony that results in a death can faces murder charges, even if they did not actually kill anyone.
03-27-2017 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
RE: Second Amendment successfully exercised three times
The libturds would like to invoke a moment of silence for their fallen brothers.
03-27-2017 05:51 PM
Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
(03-27-2017 05:51 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  The libturds would like to invoke a moment of silence for their fallen brothers.

They probably don't want to talk about how different the outcome would have been if they had got their way and banned MSRs a few years ago.
03-27-2017 05:54 PM
DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
Good on the homeowners​ kid for properly defending his home and everything in it, sounds like they got what they deserved.

Sent from my C6743 using CSNbbs mobile app
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2017 05:58 PM by DexterDevil.)
03-27-2017 05:57 PM
South Carolina Duke Offline
Banned

I Root For: James Madison
Fantastic News. Thanks for posting this news.

This happens hundreds of thousand times each year when a law abiding citizen uses a firearm to thwart evil.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2017 06:02 PM by South Carolina Duke.)
03-27-2017 06:02 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
if you've ever had your dwelling violated, you're really smiling right now :)

this is exactly why the 2nd is as important today as it was then...

from wiki....

Quote:The Second Amendment was based partially on the right to keep and bear arms in English common law and was influenced by the English Bill of Rights of 1689. Sir William Blackstone described this right as an auxiliary right, supporting the natural rights of self-defense, resistance to oppression, and the civic duty to act in concert in defense of the state

how the leftist gun repeal faction doesn't understand this only defines how stupid they truly are....what's really sad is the majority of people committing crimes like this are the ones the dippos helped become such over decades of failure through gubberment subsidization promoting sustained poverty....

this country could learn a lesson from these guys.... http://newsblaze.com/world/israel/mandat...ael_11173/

Quote:With the new generation of draftees this week, motivation to serve in the most elite combat units is at an all-time high. Many compete for every available spot. Morale is high. Just three years ago, the military failed in the Second War in Lebanon. The blow was so rough that to this very day, comparisons are being made to that bitter failure, to the mistakes and faults that led to Israel’s loss of deterrence.

One of the lessons learned was soldiers should not be carrying cell phones. The cost in human life was grave and soldiers can, actually, be on the front line without reporting home every few minutes. Another lesson was officers at all levels should not be interviewing on local and international media silence is immensely important. The Israel Defense Forces (“IDF”) follow a clear hierarchy. There is one face and voice, although multiple languages may be used. Another “discovery” was that there must be a censor whose guidance and supervision lead to saving lives instead of disseminating classified information. Seemingly, “Military 101” had to be re-learned.

There were other problems: Logistics fell behind those forces at the very front, causing shortages previously unforeseen. Equipment taken out from warehouses was either not functioning properly or in less than desirable condition. Many reserve units did not train or were trained to fight a different scenario (urban vs. open warfare, for instance). Complaining aside, these were short-term obstacles that could be overcome. Israel is very good at improvising, and she learns and improves especially when the toll is heavily felt.
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2017 04:20 AM by stinkfist.)
03-28-2017 03:53 AM
Advertisement

UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
NICE!!! I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a AR-15.
03-28-2017 08:19 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
"alleged home invasion"? WTF?
03-28-2017 08:28 AM
Banned

As flooded as the current firearms market with AR offerings, why not?

Probably pick up a blemished lower for sub $40
03-28-2017 08:30 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(03-28-2017 08:19 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  NICE!!! I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a AR-15.

Ruger and S&W make very nice, reasonably priced entry level models in the $500-$550 range. A company local to Greater Cincinnati (Andersen) makes an incredible platform that has some crazy space aged polymer that makes it lube free for life.

I opted for the bombproof (aka: idiot-proof) AK platform for widely available, cheap 7.62 ammo....if need be, dunk it in water or a barrel of petroleum, tie a knot in your shoe lace and run it down the barrel and you are good to go (actually saw a kid do that). Mikhail Kalashnikov was a genius in his rugged simplicity. Not as sexy as the sleek "evil black gun" AR but if you go with the wood stocked models based on the early 70's Yugoslavians, you get the benefit of being able to go all "Somali pirate" which is pretty awesome in and of itself.
03-28-2017 09:23 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(03-28-2017 09:23 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  
(03-28-2017 08:19 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  NICE!!! I am thinking about pulling the trigger on a AR-15.

Ruger and S&W make very nice, reasonably priced entry level models in the $500-$550 range. A company local to Greater Cincinnati (Andersen) makes an incredible platform that has some crazy space aged polymer that makes it lube free for life.

I opted for the bombproof (aka: idiot-proof) AK platform for widely available, cheap 7.62 ammo....if need be, dunk it in water or a barrel of petroleum, tie a knot in your shoe lace and run it down the barrel and you are good to go (actually saw a kid do that). Mikhail Kalashnikov was a genius in his rugged simplicity. Not as sexy as the sleek "evil black gun" AR but if you go with the wood stocked models based on the early 70's Yugoslavians, you get the benefit of being able to go all "Somali pirate" which is pretty awesome in and of itself.

I am actually thinking about going with this one.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/dpms-spo...id=3805053

You are right about the AK, it will shoot covered in mud, sand, blood, and anything else you can think of. What they lack in accuracy, they make up in its rugged simplicity.
03-28-2017 09:27 AM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
(03-28-2017 08:28 AM)VA49er Wrote:  "alleged home invasion"? WTF?

Hahahahah! I missed that! Hysterical.

Signs that say "The Locks On This Door Are For Your Protection" might help.
03-28-2017 09:30 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
(03-28-2017 09:27 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(03-28-2017 09:23 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  

I am actually thinking about going with this one.

http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/dpms-spo...id=3805053

You are right about the AK, it will shoot covered in mud, sand, blood, and anything else you can think of. What they lack in accuracy, they make up in its rugged simplicity.

I've actually been pleasantly surprised with the accuracy of my AK. Non-chrome lined helps I suppose....open sights and without a rest I can consistently put steel on the 10 inch gong at 40-50 yards or so. With my mid-40's eyes that is about the max distance I shoot without optics.
03-28-2017 09:36 AM
Banned

That DPMS would be ok. I'd look at the Colt Expanse Or SW MP Sport similar rifle.

Buy a lower and build one for $400 depending on trigger and barrel.

My next will be a Kalishnikov. Can't beat that weapon for durability and functionality.

The man was a genius when he developed that piece!
03-28-2017 10:10 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(03-28-2017 10:10 AM)South Carolina Duke Wrote:  That DPMS would be ok. I'd look at the Colt Expanse Or SW MP Sport similar rifle.

Buy a lower and build one for $400 depending on trigger and barrel.

My next will be a Kalishnikov. Can't beat that weapon for durability and functionality.

The man was a genius when he developed that piece!

I already have a lower receiver, a gift from my sister's husband. The only problem that I have is that I dont know what company to buy the other parts from.
03-28-2017 10:15 AM
Banned

Milspec stuff doesn't matter
03-28-2017 10:17 AM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(03-27-2017 05:49 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  http://www.fox23.com/news/three-killed-i.../506461840

Quote:Three teens are dead after an alleged home invasion attempt reportedly ended in a shooting Monday.

It happened near 91st and 241st East Avenue in the Wagoner County part of Broken Arrow.

According to officials with the Wagoner County Sheriff's Office, three masked people broke into the house through the back door with the intent of burglarizing the home.

Officials say the homeowner's young adult son killed all three with an AR-15.

Quote:Deputies say two of the suspects were 17 and the other was 18. They say one had a knife and another had brass knuckles.

Officials say a fourth suspect will likely face charges related to the incident.

The 21-year-old female, who deputies say was the getaway driver, was brought into custody on first degree burglary and felony murder complaints.

In Oklahoma, those believed to be committing a felony that results in a death can faces murder charges, even if they did not actually kill anyone.

How does one call the deaths of 3 teens a success? 03-banghead03-banghead03-banghead
03-28-2017 10:22 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Better the serious injury or death of 3 criminals than harm to 1 law abiding citizen.
03-28-2017 10:34 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(03-28-2017 10:34 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Better the serious injury or death of 3 criminals than harm to 1 law abiding citizen.

The adult was within his right to do what he did. It doesn't make it any less tragic.

I think it's a shame anyone would seemingly celebrate this by using the word "success".
03-28-2017 10:38 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

Its a success for the law abiding citizen because he was able to save his life. 07-coffee3
03-28-2017 10:44 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.