Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

1 Out Of 6
Redwingtom Offline
Free Johnny

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
1 Out Of 6
Quote:“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” he said in Virginia last August.

Quote:Trump has on 10 different occasions traveled to golf clubs that bear his name in Florida — one out of every six days he’s been in office.

But rest easy. Sean Spicer explains...

Quote:“One is I think you saw him utilize this as an opportunity with Prime Minister Abe to help foster deeper relationships in Southeast Asia — in Asia, rather, and have a growing relationship that’s going to help U.S. interests. How you use the game of golf is something that he’s talked about.
Sean Spicer wants you to know that Trump’s golfing is strategic and/or not happening

03-rotfl
(This post was last modified: 03-20-2017 04:04 PM by Redwingtom.)
03-20-2017 04:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Owl 69/70/75 Online
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
RE: 1 Out Of 6
I don't really have a problem with Trump's playing golf, just as I didn't have a problem when Obama did it. As I've said many times before, Obama didn't play enough golf to suit me. He was less dangerous on the golf course than in his office.

Trump's style as always been to do business while on the golf course. I assume that has continued. Besides, if I were in that job I'm pretty sure I'd need some breaks, and golf is probably one I'd choose.
03-20-2017 05:05 PM
Redwingtom Offline
Free Johnny

I Root For: B-G-S-U !!!!
But as you said...you didn't spend the last several years complaining about Obama's golf like Trump had. 03-wink
03-20-2017 05:19 PM
WalkThePlank Offline
1st String

I Root For: ECU
I have to agree with you Tom.
03-20-2017 05:24 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Bull_Is_Back Offline
All American

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-20-2017 04:04 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
Quote:“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” he said in Virginia last August.

Quote:Trump has on 10 different occasions traveled to golf clubs that bear his name in Florida — one out of every six days he’s been in office.

Quote:“One is I think you saw him utilize this as an opportunity with Prime Minister Abe to help foster deeper relationships in Southeast Asia — in Asia, rather, and have a growing relationship that’s going to help U.S. interests. How you use the game of golf is something that he’s talked about.
Sean Spicer wants you to know that Trump’s golfing is strategic and/or not happening

03-rotfl

Whats funny is that the left savaged Bush for playing golf...
03-20-2017 06:26 PM
Kronke Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Houston / AAC
Well done steak with ketchup and golf.

Outrage well still running dry, I see.
03-20-2017 07:06 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Three Floyds

Donators

03-rotfl

Sadd st thing is he would be a big Trump fan if it were not for this.
03-20-2017 07:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
The orange hair messiah can do no wrong. Even when he tweeted complaints about Obama playing golf. His golf is different and more frequeny. The saddest thing I saw. The cost of the entire meals on wheels program is the same as Melania spending 6 days in NY. Live in the WH for a month and save home bound senior meals.
03-20-2017 07:37 PM
bullet Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(03-20-2017 06:26 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  

03-rotfl

Whats funny is that the left savaged Bush for playing golf...

And HW for fishing.
03-20-2017 08:07 PM
Hood-rich Online
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(03-20-2017 07:37 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The orange hair messiah can do no wrong. Even when he tweeted complaints about Obama playing golf. His golf is different and more frequeny. The saddest thing I saw. The cost of the entire meals on wheels program is the same as Melania spending 6 days in NY. Live in the WH for a month and save home bound senior meals.

or you know, the lefties could fund the whopping 3% yourselves since you care so much about seniors.

Sent from my SM-J700T using CSNbbs mobile app
03-20-2017 08:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.