Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Big Dance
Bookmark and Share
ClemVegas Offline
Banned

I Root For: Clemson
Big Dance
Duke will play in Greenville. Could face Uni of South Carolina in 2nd round.

UNC is also in Greenville.

not seeing any tournament games in NYC.

it is weird in my view that teams in different regions play in same location in early rounds.

they basically have given a no. 7 seed USC home court in the first two rounds.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 05:12 PM by ClemVegas.)
03-12-2017 04:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Hallcity Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Duke
RE: Big Dance
(03-12-2017 04:57 PM)ClemVegas Wrote:  Duke will play in Greenville. Could face Uni of South Carolina in 2nd round.

UNC is also in Greenville.

not seeing any tournament games in NYC.

it is weird in my view that teams in different regions play in same location in early rounds.

they basically have given a no. 7 seed USC home court in the first two rounds.

Thanks, GOP, for giving us HB2!
03-12-2017 05:25 PM
ClemVegas Offline
Banned

GOP didn't give you HB2. the far left radical kooks like you in CHarlotte did and you guys could not be elected anywhere outside of places like Berkeley. anybody who thinks a man can become a woman is nuts. that is a delusion that you and other people want to pander to. if somebody tells you that they are a horse, you and liberals would want to build a stable for them. perhaps take a ride on them. lol

HB2 just overturned the radical Charlotte ordinance which forced private businesses to allow males with mental illness to use female restrooms. the city of Charlotte never had any legal ground to pass an ordinance like that which doesn't interest lawless liberals like you. i suspect if Greenville passed a law banning abortions, all of a sudden you guys would have an interest in the rule of law.

i'm not going to be going to any of the games in Greenville so what is it that I need to be thankful for. the NCAA isn't cutting checks to residents of Greenville as far as I know. lol

why don't you and other left wingers on here take your politics over to the Daily Kos website. this is a sports forum. it is far left people like that are driving people away from ESPN and sports in general b/c we don't want to listen to you soapbox. you have to politicize everything.

i'm not it sure it is even true these first round games are in Greenville b/c of the HB2 law. if my memory serves, tournament games have been played in Greenville before.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 06:20 PM by ClemVegas.)
03-12-2017 05:53 PM
ClemVegas Offline
Banned

surprised Cuse got snubbed. i think that perhaps his Greensboro comments rubbed the committee the wrong way.

but they were lucky to get in last year.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 06:36 PM by ClemVegas.)
03-12-2017 06:32 PM

ken d Offline
Heisman

I Root For: college sports
(03-12-2017 05:53 PM)ClemVegas Wrote:  GOP didn't give you HB2. the far left radical kooks like you in CHarlotte did and you guys could not be elected anywhere outside of places like Berkeley. anybody who thinks a man can become a woman is nuts. that is a delusion that you and other people want to pander to. if somebody tells you that they are a horse, you and liberals would want to build a stable for them. perhaps take a ride on them. lol

HB2 just overturned the radical Charlotte ordinance which forced private businesses to allow males with mental illness to use female restrooms. the city of Charlotte never had any legal ground to pass an ordinance like that which doesn't interest lawless liberals like you. i suspect if Greenville passed a law banning abortions, all of a sudden you guys would have an interest in the rule of law.

i'm not going to be going to any of the games in Greenville so what is it that I need to be thankful for. the NCAA isn't cutting checks to residents of Greenville as far as I know. lol

why don't you and other left wingers on here take your politics over to the Daily Kos website. this is a sports forum. it is far left people like that are driving people away from ESPN and sports in general b/c we don't want to listen to you soapbox. you have to politicize everything.

i'm not it sure it is even true these first round games are in Greenville b/c of the HB2 law. if my memory serves, tournament games have been played in Greenville before.

How about you take this crap to the spin room? Your political rants have no place here.
03-12-2017 06:43 PM
TexanMark Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Syracuse
(03-12-2017 06:32 PM)ClemVegas Wrote:  surprised Cuse got snubbed. i think that perhaps his Greensboro comments rubbed the committee the wrong way.

Didn't realize the committee was made up of just folks from the Triad. 03-lmfao
03-12-2017 06:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ClemVegas Offline
Banned

(03-12-2017 06:47 PM)TexanMark Wrote:  
(03-12-2017 06:32 PM)ClemVegas Wrote:  surprised Cuse got snubbed. i think that perhaps his Greensboro comments rubbed the committee the wrong way.

Didn't realize the committee was made up of just folks from the Triad. 03-lmfao

i never said that. the point, he wasn't professional, dumping on the host of a tournament.

You make some dumb inferences. not suprising given you think playing games in NYC is necessary for ACC to get exposure and your assertion "NYC is the mecca of college basketball'. lol
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 07:00 PM by ClemVegas.)
03-12-2017 06:55 PM

ClemVegas Offline
Banned

(03-12-2017 06:43 PM)ken d Wrote:  
(03-12-2017 05:53 PM)ClemVegas Wrote:  GOP didn't give you HB2. the far left radical kooks like you in CHarlotte did and you guys could not be elected anywhere outside of places like Berkeley. anybody who thinks a man can become a woman is nuts. that is a delusion that you and other people want to pander to. if somebody tells you that they are a horse, you and liberals would want to build a stable for them. perhaps take a ride on them. lol

How about you take this crap to the spin room? Your political rants have no place here.

i started this thread, and I didn't introduce politics, one of your leftwing buddies did. seem like every topic on here there is a Democrat is talking about HB2. i note that you didn't talk down to the guy who mentioned HB2 on a topic about the basketball tournament. obviously he was off topic and forcing his politics on the forum. you don't have a problem with politics in general as long as the politics are your politics.

How about you stay off my topics. you are one of the weirdest people on here.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 07:10 PM by ClemVegas.)
03-12-2017 06:57 PM
ClemVegas Offline
Banned

I see Cuse only had two wins away from Syracuse. One of those was at Clemson where they got lucky to win with a last second 3 from the corner. they also lost 5 out of last 7.

i must say I am happy that they didn't make it because if they had, that one shot at Clemson is what put them in.

A 14-19 St. Johns team gave Cuse a 33 point beatdown at Cuse. wow. that must be that NYC talent.
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2017 07:32 PM by ClemVegas.)
03-12-2017 07:20 PM
ClemVegas Offline
Banned

i saw a tweet that Cuse is playing UNC-Greensboro first round in the NIT. too good to check. lol
03-12-2017 07:42 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.