Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Carjacked Couple Get Revenge
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:On Tuesday, Juan Saavedra and Christal Holliday filed a police report saying two teenage boys had carjacked them, taking their white Pontiac.

The next day, the couple apparently decided to take justice into their own hands.

Police say Saavedra, 37, and Holliday, 23, armed themselves with an AK-47, chased down one of the teenagers in an Albuquerque 7-Eleven parking lot, threw him into the back of their Dodge Charger and used a Taser on him before tossing him into a hole in Los Lunas. They then drove the boy back to Albuquerque, where he was able to escape, according to the criminal complaint filed in Metropolitan Court.

Link

ABQ metro area has a problem with kids running around acting like criminals, just for the fun of it. The teenager got what he deserved.
03-11-2017 01:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HappyAppy Offline
Sun Belt Nationalist

I Root For: App
RE: Carjacked Couple Get Revenge
(03-11-2017 01:17 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  [Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:On Tuesday, Juan Saavedra and Christal Holliday filed a police report saying two teenage boys had carjacked them, taking their white Pontiac.

The next day, the couple apparently decided to take justice into their own hands.

Police say Saavedra, 37, and Holliday, 23, armed themselves with an AK-47, chased down one of the teenagers in an Albuquerque 7-Eleven parking lot, threw him into the back of their Dodge Charger and used a Taser on him before tossing him into a hole in Los Lunas. They then drove the boy back to Albuquerque, where he was able to escape, according to the criminal complaint filed in Metropolitan Court.

Link

ABQ metro area has a problem with kids running around acting like criminals, just for the fun of it. The teenager got what he deserved.

A teenager that steals a car doesnt deserve to be abducted and tortured. That's psycho. This is America.

The teenagers will be punished, as they should be. This moron couple could have let the police do their job, and they would have their car back. Now they will probably be punished worse then the teenagers. That's what they deserve.
03-11-2017 01:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bull_Is_Back Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Buffalo
(03-11-2017 01:34 PM)HappyAppy Wrote:  

Link

A teenager that steals a car doesnt deserve to be abducted and tortured. That's psycho. This is America.

The teenagers will be punished, as they should be. This moron couple could have let the police do their job, and they would have their car back. Now they will probably be punished worse then the teenagers. That's what they deserve.

Yea, I can't argue with this....
03-11-2017 01:43 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
So, are the teenagers in jail? He admitted to a carjacking. That is a felony assault, and teenagers are going to be considered adults in such cases. Surely he aint home with daddy after confessing to police he did it.
03-11-2017 02:21 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
Both parties are in deep doodoo.
03-11-2017 08:36 PM
CrimsonPhantom Offline
CUSA Curator

I Root For: NM State
(03-11-2017 02:21 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  So, are the teenagers in jail? He admitted to a carjacking. That is a felony assault, and teenagers are going to be considered adults in such cases. Surely he aint home with daddy after confessing to police he did it.

They are probably already back at that convenience store where one of them got abducted. Unless they kill someone or need a psych eval they are sent home.
03-11-2017 09:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing
(03-11-2017 01:43 PM)Bull_Is_Back Wrote:  
(03-11-2017 01:34 PM)HappyAppy Wrote:  

Link

Yea, I can't argue with this....

Neither can I.
03-11-2017 10:58 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
While it sucks what the kid did, the couple's actions are not justified nor should they be applauded.
03-11-2017 11:31 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-11-2017 08:36 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Both parties are in deep doodoo.

Yea.

too much dumb to go around.

I'd be pissed too, though. *shrug*
03-12-2017 12:14 AM
ArmyBlazer Offline
1st String

I Root For: UAB
Nothing like a good ole fashioned aggravated battery and kidnapping to set a kid straight.
03-12-2017 07:26 AM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
Dumba$$ robbers robbed dumba$$ citizens who then do a dumba$$ thing and take the law into their own hands.

My God sometimes you think you have seen and heard it all…
and then a couple of dumba$$ citizens of this country amaze and do something beyond totally idiotic.
03-12-2017 10:12 AM
Advertisement

shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Wild West. Yippee kiyay
03-12-2017 11:30 AM
The Sicatoka Offline
All American

I Root For: North Dakota
If you're going to:
  • abduct someone at gunpoint,
  • Taze them,
  • toss them in the trunk,
  • drive them out of town,
  • and throw them in a hole,

and then they are able to report what you did to the authorities ... you missed a step. Why? Because you'll be punished as if you didn't miss that step.

Not sayin', just sayin'.
03-12-2017 03:38 PM
DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
(03-12-2017 03:38 PM)The Sicatoka Wrote:  If you're going to:
  • abduct someone at gunpoint,
  • Taze them,
  • toss them in the trunk,
  • drive them out of town,
  • and throw them in a hole,

and then they are able to report what you did to the authorities ... you missed a step. Why? Because you'll be punished as if you didn't miss that step.

Not sayin', just sayin'.

It's like dealing with home invaders, you "shoot to stop" but really you shoot to kill so the criminal(s) that broke in can't sue you afterwards.
03-12-2017 05:55 PM
Claw Offline
Hall of Famer

Jury trial. One holdout. They walk.
03-12-2017 08:28 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
An AK-47?

Bet it really wasn't.
03-12-2017 10:50 PM
Advertisement

DexterDevil Offline
DCTID

I Root For: EMU, DCFC
(03-12-2017 10:50 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  An AK-47?

Bet it really wasn't.

They sell it in semi-auto with I think a 5 round magazine.
03-12-2017 11:09 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(03-12-2017 11:30 AM)shere khan Wrote:  Wild West. Yippee kiyay

You left off the "Muttha- fukker!". 04-rock
03-12-2017 11:51 PM
I45owl Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Rice Owls

New Orleans Bowl
(03-12-2017 08:28 PM)Claw Wrote:  Jury trial. One holdout. They walk.

I think kidnapping makes it a federal crime, so I don't think nullification will be very likely.
03-13-2017 01:53 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(03-13-2017 01:53 PM)I45owl Wrote:  
(03-12-2017 08:28 PM)Claw Wrote:  Jury trial. One holdout. They walk.

I think kidnapping makes it a federal crime, so I don't think nullification will be very likely.

It shouldnt. Something or someone has to cross state lines to make it federal. If the AK was manufactured out of state, that would do it. (Or if the kidnapping crossed state lines.)
03-13-2017 02:16 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.