Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Heree's what bothers me the most about the Russian stuff.
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Heree's what bothers me the most about the Russian stuff.
If this situation were reversed there would be ALL HELL TO PAY. Look what you guys were able to do with Benghazi! You guys can take a fraction of the stuff and make mountains. Absolute Himalayas out of mole hills. You guys would be making so much political hay if Hillary's crew were knee deep into Putin like the Trump campaign was. It really pisses me off. You guys play the political game soooooo much better than the D's. and before you mention 4 dead Americans. I haven't heard a peep about the dead Navy Seal on the bungled Seal raid. So there is a hypocritical element to all of this too. Trump lied in the SOTU about the SEAL raid too.

The Republican party is just evil. D's stupid. The evil party vs. the stupid party. We want to try and get along. The GOP plays for keep and they will slit throats to get a tax cut. It's unbelievable what the party gets away with and it's unbelievable how easily evidence is dismissed by the GOP supporters.

Donald Trump plays fast and loose with facts. Lied about the Navy Seal Raid. A Seal died and he accepts no blame and deflects all criticism. A Republican is very rarely held accountable for their actions. Trump. He's the Teflon Don. Nothing sticks. No lie is too great. No falsehood can not be swallowed. I don't get how you guys get away with it.
03-09-2017 09:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

ARandomHerdFan Offline
User Banned

I Root For: Marshall
RE: Heree's what bothers me the most about the Russian stuff.
It can pretty easily be summed up with a phrase we hear all the time, Mach...

"Team over country."
03-09-2017 09:24 AM
ECUGrad07 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ECU
(03-09-2017 09:21 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  If this situation were reversed there would be ALL HELL TO PAY. Look what you guys were able to do with Benghazi! You guys can take a fraction of the stuff and make mountains. Absolute Himalayas out of mole hills. You guys would be making so much political hay if Hillary's crew were knee deep into Putin like the Trump campaign was. It really pisses me off. You guys play the political game soooooo much better than the D's. and before you mention 4 dead Americans. I haven't heard a peep about the dead Navy Seal on the bungled Seal raid. So there is a hypocritical element to all of this too. Trump lied in the SOTU about the SEAL raid too.

The Republican party is just evil. D's stupid. The evil party vs. the stupid party. We want to try and get along. The GOP plays for keep and they will slit throats to get a tax cut. It's unbelievable what the party gets away with and it's unbelievable how easily evidence is dismissed by the GOP supporters.

Donald Trump plays fast and loose with facts. Lied about the Navy Seal Raid. A Seal died and he accepts no blame and deflects all criticism. A Republican is very rarely held accountable for their actions. Trump. He's the Teflon Don. Nothing sticks. No lie is too great. No falsehood can not be swallowed. I don't get how you guys get away with it.

Sounds like you have a huge problem with Republicans, so of course you're going to make a mountain out of a mole hill here.

The Russia claims against Trump are manufactured by your side to de-legitimize the lawfully elected POTUS. The left is so upset about the outcome of the election, it is making some outrageous claims that will undoubtedly come back to bite them when it is proven to be false.

You can't just make stuff up, coordinate with all major media outlets to spread it, and then think it's not going to come back around on you.
03-09-2017 09:26 AM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
Can we go one day without a Russian thread. I swear the commies have compromised this board more than Obama's Presidency.

Remember... Tell Vladimir I'll have more leadway after the election.
03-09-2017 09:27 AM
Machiavelli Offline

The Russia claims against Trump are manufactured by your side

The facts in that cross your t's and dotting your i's thread were not manufactured. It's just not and you guys would be over the moon if the situations were reversed. That's what pisses me off. It really does.
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2017 09:36 AM by Machiavelli.)
03-09-2017 09:33 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
(03-09-2017 09:27 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Can we go one day without a Russian thread. I swear the commies have compromised this board more than Obama's Presidency.

MUH PUTIN!!!!
03-09-2017 09:36 AM
Advertisement

gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
(03-09-2017 09:33 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The Russia claims against Trump are manufactured by your side

The facts in that cross your t's and dotting your i's thread were not manufactured. It's just not and you guys would be over the moon if the situations were reversed. That's what pisses me off. It really does.

Says you. That's why we have investigations ongoing.

There's not a money trail like the Clinton Foundation, but who's keeping up with facts.
03-09-2017 09:38 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(03-09-2017 09:27 AM)gdunn Wrote:  Can we go one day without a Russian thread. I swear the commies have compromised this board more than Obama's Presidency.

It's their Benghazi. Let them roll with it so the rest of us can laugh. They don't have a clue that Repubs look at the Russian stuff just like the Dems looked at the Benghazi stuff.
03-09-2017 09:40 AM
appst89 Offline
Herding Cats

I Root For: Appalachian St.
Facts have become irrelevant to the Dims. They are just making things up, floating to the public through their propaganda arm, the MSM, and hoping stupid people will believe it. The next fact they find will be the first.
03-09-2017 09:40 AM
Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
Except the Dems have always dealed with the Russians too and we didn't make a mountain out of that mole hill.

But whatever. It's Irish American month. Have a drink.
03-09-2017 09:47 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(03-09-2017 09:21 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  If this situation were reversed there would be ALL HELL TO PAY. Look what you guys were able to do with Benghazi! You guys can take a fraction of the stuff and make mountains. Absolute Himalayas out of mole hills. You guys would be making so much political hay if Hillary's crew were knee deep into Putin like the Trump campaign was. It really pisses me off. You guys play the political game soooooo much better than the D's. and before you mention 4 dead Americans. I haven't heard a peep about the dead Navy Seal on the bungled Seal raid. So there is a hypocritical element to all of this too. Trump lied in the SOTU about the SEAL raid too.

You are way to far down the rabbit hole here Mach.

Hillary's State Department got 4 American's killed in the aftermath of removing the leader of a foreign country from power and letting said country spiral into chaos. Throw in the gun running to Syrian rebels and Steven's request for additional security and there are more than enough legs to support the Republican's inquiries.

Trump authorized a raid in Yemen where a SEAL died. It's a sad situation, but not an entirely unpredictable one. Hard to draw comparisons between a SEAL doing his job and an Ambassador who's requests for additional security went unanswered.

So Trump lied when he said the raid was successful? I guess that just means CNN was putting out more fake news when they said the raid produced good intel that was used in the subsequent air attacks. Which is it Mach? Did Trump lie or is CNN putting out fake news?

Do you want to know why the Republicans have to 'slit throats' to get a tax cut? How many times during Democrat presidencies and controlled congress have Republicans gone along with spending on the promise of future tax cuts when never came? Hint: Betcha don't have enough fingers to count them.
03-09-2017 09:59 AM
Advertisement

49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
I'll tell you what bothers me about the Russian stuff:

This 20 year old:

[Image: Maybe+communism+turns+your+nasty+america...4dbd91.jpg]

Turns into this at age 35:

[Image: olga.jpg]

I, of course, blame Putin and Trump for this!
03-09-2017 10:19 AM
LeFlâneur Offline
Banned

I Root For: USC
(03-09-2017 09:21 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The Republican party is just evil. D's stupid. The evil party vs. the stupid party.

Evil > stupid
03-09-2017 10:26 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
I guess I want to better understand what liberals want to happen here. What should take place if some smoking gun is found? Please be specific.
03-09-2017 10:50 AM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user
(03-09-2017 10:26 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 09:21 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  The Republican party is just evil. D's stupid. The evil party vs. the stupid party.

Evil > stupid

man. i know what being stupid's like, and i don't really think it's so bad. there's a certain wisdom to stupidity
03-09-2017 11:09 AM
Machiavelli Offline

I just want an investigation. Put half of what you put into Benghazi together and I would be fine. Just investigate. Committees. TV questioning. Who knew what when. Those type of things UNDER OATH.
03-09-2017 11:16 AM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
(03-09-2017 11:16 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I just want an investigation. Put half of what you put into Benghazi together and I would be fine. Just investigate. Committees. TV questioning. Who knew what when. Those type of things UNDER OATH.

OK, and if the investigation finds that Trump called Putin during the campaign.

Then what?
03-09-2017 11:17 AM
Machiavelli Offline

Then what!?????? I don't know. I just don't like how you guys get to hype all the catastrophes. You get to produce the narrative. I know if this situation were reversed bread wouldn't be delivered. I'm jealous. I'm sick of you guys winning too.

It's the hypocrisy Stanley!!!!!!
03-09-2017 11:24 AM
200yrs2late Offline
Resident Parrothead

I Root For: East Carolina
(03-09-2017 11:09 AM)Lush Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 10:26 AM)LeFlâneur Wrote:  

Evil > stupid

man. i know what being stupid's like, and i don't really think it's so bad. there's a certain simplicity to stupidity

fify
03-09-2017 11:25 AM
ericsrevenge76 Away
Jesus is coming soon

I Root For: The Kingdom
(03-09-2017 11:17 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(03-09-2017 11:16 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I just want an investigation. Put half of what you put into Benghazi together and I would be fine. Just investigate. Committees. TV questioning. Who knew what when. Those type of things UNDER OATH.

OK, and if the investigation finds that Trump called Putin during the campaign.

Then what?

I think Mach and his ilk are going to claim collusion whether they EVER have any evidence or not.

You could have 1000 investigations all show zero proof of collusion, and it will not matter.
03-09-2017 11:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.