Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Tubby's my coach and I don't
Bookmark and Share
Ttaylor Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis
Tubby's my coach and I don't
give a rat's azz who does not want him here. You are delusional if you think Memphis is an elite program right now. Some folks unfortunately still have their heads buried in the past...the glory years when we went undefeated with Derrick Rose and company. Without Cal we would never have seen the caliber type player of a Derrick Rose. Does he choose a mid major like Memphis if it were not for Cal. We had success with Dana Kirk. His team consisted of the great Keith Lee, Andre Turner, and William Bedford. In fact, that team made it to the Final Four. Had some success with the late, great Larry Finch and Penny Hardaway.

Got to the elite eight twice with Penny @ the helm. Cal put Memphis on the map and he was still ridiculously ostracized and denigrated by the crazed miserables who deceptively believe they're Tiger fair weather fans. Fast forward to April, 2016. Memphis hires one of the best HOF coaches to coach the college game. A proven program changer and fixer. I sincerely hope Tubby wins big here and when he does...I will personally hand out a narcissistic prick award to each and every one of you miserable maggots. Go Tubby and Tigers!! 04-rock
03-08-2017 09:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

I Root For: W's!!!
RE: Tubby's my coach and I don't
Stay
Tuned
For
Updates
03-08-2017 10:05 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!
03-08-2017 10:16 PM
450bench Online

Snow, has someone not been nice to you or something?
03-08-2017 10:19 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

(03-08-2017 10:19 PM)450bench Wrote:  Snow, has someone not been nice to you or something?

o sorry. Eminem said: “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!”

I was thinking of ways to complete the thought

Tubby's my coach and I don't ________
03-08-2017 10:29 PM
Ttaylor Offline
Banned

(03-08-2017 10:16 PM)snowtiger Wrote:  care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!

I agree, SnowTiger! We all love Tiger basketball/football and we all share differing opinions in regards to Memphis Tiger Sports. That's what makes it so much more fun when we engage in discussions about the U of M sports relative to insights, opinions, etc.
03-08-2017 10:30 PM
Advertisement

450bench Online

(03-08-2017 10:29 PM)snowtiger Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 10:19 PM)450bench Wrote:  Snow, has someone not been nice to you or something?

o sorry. Eminem said: “I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, i'll be nice to you. Simple as that!”

Gotcha...My bad...
03-08-2017 10:32 PM
Ttaylor Offline
Banned

(03-08-2017 10:27 PM)hsvtiger Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 09:52 PM)Ttaylor Wrote:  give a rat's azz who does not want him here. You are delusional if you think Memphis is an elite program right now. Some folks unfortunately still have their heads buried in the past...the glory years when we went undefeated with Derrick Rose and company. Without Cal we would never have seen the caliber type player of a Derrick Rose. Does he choose a mid major like Memphis if it were not for Cal. We had success with Dana Kirk. His team consisted of the great Keith Lee, Andre Turner, and William Bedford. In fact, that team made it to the Final Four. Had some success with the late, great Larry Finch and Penny Hardaway.

Got to the elite eight twice with Penny @ the helm. Cal put Memphis on the map and he was still ridiculously ostracized and denigrated by the crazed miserables who deceptively believe they're Tiger fair weather fans. Fast forward to April, 2016. Memphis hires one of the best HOF coaches to coach the college game. A proven program changer and fixer. I sincerely hope Tubby wins big here and when he does...I will personally hand out a narcissistic prick award to each and every one of you miserable maggots. Go Tubby and Tigers!! 04-rock

WTF!!!01-lauramac2
This tells me that you aren't really a Tiger fan, Troll.

HsvTiger...I was merely pointing out even with a successful basketball program as we've had in the past, some continued to cast darkness, doom, and despair regarding Tiger athletics.
03-08-2017 10:44 PM
HobosHeroesStCornerClowns Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Was Eminem plain or peanuts?
03-08-2017 10:45 PM
Ttaylor Offline
Banned

(03-08-2017 10:44 PM)Ttaylor Wrote:  
(03-08-2017 09:52 PM)Ttaylor Wrote:  give a rat's azz who does not want him here. You are delusional if you think Memphis is an elite program right now. Some folks unfortunately still have their heads buried in the past...the glory years when we went undefeated with Derrick Rose and company. Without Cal we would never have seen the caliber type player of a Derrick Rose. Does he choose a mid major like Memphis if it were not for Cal. We had success with Dana Kirk. His team consisted of the great Keith Lee, Andre Turner, and William Bedford. In fact, that team made it to the Final Four. Had some success with the late, great Larry Finch and Penny Hardaway.

WTF!!!01-lauramac2

HsvTiger...I was merely pointing out even with a successful basketball program as we've had in the past, some continued to cast darkness, doom, and despair regarding Tiger athletics.

Mid-major as in we're not in a Power 5 conference. Nationally, we're looked upon as a mid-major G5 and conference.
03-08-2017 10:48 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

(03-08-2017 10:45 PM)HobosHeroesStCornerClowns Wrote:  

Was Eminem plain or peanuts?

Pecans
03-08-2017 10:49 PM
Advertisement

Ttaylor Offline
Banned

(03-08-2017 10:44 PM)Ttaylor Wrote:  

WTF!!!01-lauramac2

Not a troll but a realistic, diehard Tiger fan.
03-08-2017 11:14 PM
Tiger87 Offline
Hall of Famer

...know, but I've been told it's hard to run with the weight of gold
03-09-2017 05:17 PM
snowtiger Offline
Hall of Flamers

heard it said, it's just as hard with the weight of lead.
03-09-2017 05:22 PM
idroot4russia Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
(03-08-2017 09:52 PM)Ttaylor Wrote:  Cal put Memphis on the map

BS

Larry Finch and Gene Bartow put Memphis on the map.
03-09-2017 05:35 PM
SNF6 Offline
Go To Hell Ole Miss

I Root For: Vol Free USA
(03-09-2017 05:35 PM)idroot4russia Wrote:  

BS

And others, I just wish she would go away.
03-09-2017 05:44 PM
Advertisement

FORealTigerFan Offline
Say What?

I Root For: Beer

Instead of handing out prick awards why not try to round up another 10k of fans to take to the fedexforum with you to watch your old buddy coach. Good luck on your search.
03-09-2017 06:56 PM
OldManTiger Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UMTigers
(03-09-2017 05:35 PM)idroot4russia Wrote:  

BS

Sorry, but as my name suggests I remember otherwise, though Clean Gene and Larry did their part. Dr. Eugene Lambert and Coach Bob Vanatta actually put Memphis on the basketball map.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memphis_Ti...basketball
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Vanatta
03-09-2017 08:11 PM
450bench Online

I'm a Tubby fan.
And by the way, Cal came here because Memphis was already on the map. This program has a ton of tradition and success. That will not change and we'll continue to be successful.
03-09-2017 08:30 PM
stratecashomie Offline
Feelin' Blue

lol you can't say cal put Memphis on the map when we'd been to two final fours befode the guy
03-09-2017 08:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.