Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Left-Wing Progressive Movement Is About Power And Authoritarianism…
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Left-Wing Progressive Movement Is About Power And Authoritarianism…
[Image: wmjh5g.jpg]

Feelings matter.

Quote:The left-wing progressives have had a tough time with President Trump’s election. In addition to the generalized weeping and gnashing of teeth, secessionist movements have begun in California, Oregon and Washington (Although strangely, they are not ridiculed by the mainstream press like Texas was after President Obama won…?). Mayors of so-called “Sanctuary Cities” are panicking at the thought that the federal government might withhold funds for their refusal to follow federal laws, and just the other day the media blamed the Trump administration for unlawfully detaining a Muslim Olympian, even though the detention occurred in December 2016, under the Obama Administration.

Students and others at Berkeley rioted and attacked property at the mere thought that someone who disagrees with them might be allowed to speak in public.

The prog-left has fashioned itself #theresistance, as though their childish, anti-democratic temper tantrums should be elevated to some grand plan to “save” the republic, apparently from itself (or at least from the whims of the voters who disagree with them).

The funny part, though, is that the solution is right before their eyes. But they won’t see it.

Pssst. Over here.

Hey progs, the answer is…the United States Constitution.

Keep reading here.....
02-21-2017 03:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
RE: Left-Wing Progressive Movement Is About Power And Authoritarianism…
And they're being whipped up into hysterics by establishment politicians and media. Shameful.
02-21-2017 03:46 PM
hoopfan Offline
1st String

I Root For: hoops
I think Trump can withstand this. The establishment is in it's death throws and are trying to use the anarchist, snowflake left to keep rabble rousing.

The intellectually honest (about 40 percent of America) will ride this out and see the US slowly correct itself from the past decade or so.

Heck...we should come out of this over the next four years in a better place than we've ever been in.
02-21-2017 03:52 PM
Advertisement

olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
The common sense majority of this country just needs to ignore those protests. As long as they remain peaceful and not start on the anarchist route just let them be.

And if it doesn't guess what? We're the ones with the NRA on our side. Get it? I hope we never get into a civil war because of all the snowflakes and Soros but it's bad with the MSM pushing this scenario.
02-21-2017 06:25 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(02-21-2017 06:25 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  The common sense majority of this country just needs to ignore those protests. As long as they remain peaceful and not start on the anarchist route just let them be.

And if it doesn't guess what? We're the ones with the NRA on our side. Get it? I hope we never get into a civil war because of all the snowflakes and Soros but it's bad with the MSM pushing this scenario.

I'd like to send Soros a big box of cheeseburgers too. Need another address...
02-21-2017 06:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.