Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Soon shall be the return.......
Bookmark and Share
WizardRebel Offline
All American

I Root For: Ole Miss

THURSDAY NIGHT HOOTERS CLUB!!!!!!

Okay, so as it stands, I am still in Jacktown and have not moved to Memphis. That may or may not happen. I am still a member of the Jackson chapter of the Thursday Night Hooters Club and it's about time for meetings to begin once again.

For those who are new to the boards, or just lurkers who read, but do not post, here is the concept. Rebel fans from this board meet at their local Hooters on Thursday nights before Ole Miss home football games to talk about the upcoming game, tailgating, the last game, etc.

When we thought it up last season, we decided on Thursday meetings as opposed to Friday since many of us leave for Oxford on Friday night. Thus, Thursday Night Hooters Club was created.

Everyone, and I do mean everyone is welcome. It's not a "guys only" type of thing as previously believed.

I am tentatively setting the first meeting for the Jackson group for Thursday night, August 28th...two days before the first game.

Start time is 8pm at Hooters on I-55 North in Jackson. Post or PM me if you plan on attending so that we know how many will be there.

WR

p.s. Coach Peanut promised to join us for a meeting last season. He broke it. Will he honor it this season? Stay tuned.
08-10-2003 10:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Oooops, I read your other post first and mentioned those meetings in my reply.......but you're right on!!

I'm in! 04-drinky
08-10-2003 11:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

I'll be off that day, but don't know if I'll be in Jacktown. I don't plan on making that first game in Nashvegas.

The H :eek: :eek: ters on The Mount meetings are currently suspended since JBR & Co. moved to Southern Yankeeland!
08-10-2003 12:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WizardRebel Offline
All American

NewspaperRebel Wrote:The H :eek: :eek: ters on The Mount meetings are currently suspended since JBR & Co. moved to Southern Yankeeland!
Well, if I move up there, meetings can once again be scheduled. Of course, we'll have to find more members for the Jackson chapter for 10MAN if I leave. :eek:

WR
08-10-2003 01:15 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

WizardRebel Wrote:
NewspaperRebel Wrote:The H :eek:  :eek: ters on The Mount meetings are currently suspended since JBR & Co. moved to Southern Yankeeland!
Well, if I move up there, meetings can once again be scheduled. Of course, we'll have to find more members for the Jackson chapter for 10MAN if I leave. :eek:

WR
Oh, don't worry about me. 10MAN and co. are getting the hell outta here first chance we get. 03-lol So hopefully I won't be far behind you, if not ahead of you. 03-wink
08-10-2003 01:18 PM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

10MAN Wrote:Oh, don't worry about me. 10MAN and co. are getting the hell outta here first chance we get. 03-lol So hopefully I won't be far behind you, if not ahead of you. 03-wink
That's why I really can't understand C's penchant for remaining in Jacktown. I know I was born and raised there, but I made good my escape by going to Ole Miss. I did return twice, but that was to work and save more money so I could return to Ole Miss.

On another note, I'm getting to be a high tech redneck! I just got finished putting in a high speed USB 2.0 five port PCI card. I was running out of rear USB ports. If I were have to replace my clunky old scanner or add more devices, I wouldn't have ports for them. Only two in the rear came with the computer and I already have three devices that plug into a USB port. I had my ZIP drive connected to one of the two front ports.

All this was after I increased my computer's memory from 256 MHz to 512 MHz. :eek:
08-10-2003 02:33 PM
Advertisement

10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Wow! Guess I was venting just a bit, eh? Sorry, didn't mean to be a killjoy! :stupid:

Carry on! :frown:
08-10-2003 03:47 PM
Son of Diogenes Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Hooters is like a bawdy house with training wheels. If you guys had any balls you'd be out stealing for a living.
08-11-2003 11:46 AM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

Son of Diogenes Wrote:Hooters is like a bawdy house with training wheels. If you guys had any balls you'd be out stealing for a living.
I hear noise, but I can't comprehend any of it.

WR
08-11-2003 12:23 PM
Dorothy Parker Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

My nine-year-old son keeps asking me to take him to that establishment. He thinks it has something to do with owls. :girl:
08-19-2003 07:44 PM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

Son of Diogenes Wrote:Hooters is like a bawdy house with training wheels. If you guys had any balls you'd be out stealing for a living.
Did anyone hear something?

[Image: greathorned11_bm.jpg]
08-19-2003 08:08 PM
Advertisement

LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I thought it was maybe the wind blowing, NPR. 03-lol

Actually, that's not a good sound to a Memphian right about now, is it?? :eek:
08-20-2003 03:02 PM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

No, it's not. They've just gotten started on removing all the tree limbs, etc. from the front of people's houses.

But like y'all over in Arkansas, we got 'lectricity! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
08-20-2003 03:13 PM
LRRebel Offline
1st String

I Root For:

there are some parts of the state that I wonder about... 03-lol

mine flickered this afternnon during a popcorn t-storm. We've had those 2 days in a row, a nice break from this gawd-awful heat.
08-20-2003 04:00 PM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

Send some of that rain over this way! It's ungodly hot over here.
:devil:

Anyone who was wondering where Summer really was, has had their question answered! 03-lol
08-20-2003 05:04 PM
Reb32 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I'm planning on making it for the first annual meeting of Hooters. Of course, I will be bringing my "better half". I will have been gone for two weeks and I don't think she would like the idea of my running off to Hooters without her. I go home on the afternoon of the 28th. Who's coming? How will I reconize ya'll?
08-21-2003 06:02 AM
Advertisement

NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

This is some of us. Just wear some Ole Miss gear into the place. What time is it Wiz & 10, 7:30 PM?

<a href='http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9026ceb/bc/My+Photos/The+Sign.jpg?bc6KLR_AJ3iUT6yb' target='_blank'>http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9026ceb/bc/...c6KLR_AJ3iUT6yb</a>
08-21-2003 06:33 AM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

JBR is on the left and The Wiz is on the right. If you can't get these to pull up, you can PM me your e-mail address and I'll send these and some more of us.

<a href='http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9026ceb/bc/My+Photos/The+Sign+%232.jpg?bcmVLR_AacBf2ZDF' target='_blank'>http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9026ceb/bc/...cmVLR_AacBf2ZDF</a>
08-21-2003 06:45 AM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

Here's one more:

Me & The Wiz.

<a href='http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9026ceb/bc/My+Photos/Me+%26+The+Wiz.jpg?bcENMR_A7ejjbEWA' target='_blank'>http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/9026ceb/bc/...cENMR_A7ejjbEWA</a>
08-21-2003 07:44 AM
WizardRebel Offline
All American

The meetings usually start at 8pm, especially now that I get off work at 7ish. I'll definitely wear something Ole Miss as usual.

See y'all there!

WR
08-21-2003 07:47 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.