Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thank you Moderators
Bookmark and Share
cagy cager Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Thank you Moderators
It appears the moderators banned coyote dog. If so thank you. Normal people should not be subjectef to the sick negative rantings of a sad little man. I cannot fathom the internal distress of someone whose sole purpose is to attack teams we all support. I am grateful he appears to finally have been sent away but it is too bad we were exposed to his pathological rants for so long. WTF is wrong with such people? Don't they have a real life?
02-03-2017 12:55 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

thetachihuskie Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: Thank you Moderators
I would like to add my thank you also. It was really depressing to read the posts which contained nothing of merit.
02-03-2017 09:16 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
+1. Some posters on here complain about the negativity as it is, we certainly don't need that type on here.
02-03-2017 09:20 AM
RedandBlackAttack Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU
There seems to be the same type of personality that keeps showing up under different usernames....Hmm.....
02-03-2017 09:21 AM
bikechuck Offline
Hall of Famer

I too would like to say thank you to the mods. I joined this forum several years ago when I took a renewed interest in NIU football during the Joe Novak era. It happened at a time when the internet made it possible to listen to NIU football radio broadcasts in Ohio and at a time that coach Novak established a foundation for a program that we can all be proud of.

I had hoped that this would be a fun group of fans that love NIU and NIU athletics. I am always a bit saddened when I read hostile posts from people that disparage the university that I love and that school that provided the foundation for my professional career. NIU athletics are pretty cool too. I have enjoyed watching NIU football games at Soldier Field, at Purdue, in Detroit and at some of the Ohio MAC schools. My wife and I can enjoy watching games win or lose though winning is so much more enjoyable!

I don't mind posts that are critical of the school or the program but at some point they can cross the line and become mean spirited and overly negative. That can become destructive to student athletes, their families and recruits that occasionally visit this space.
02-03-2017 10:36 AM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

Thanks for the thanks, fellow Huskie fans.

I will say though that your friendly moderators are first going to work with posters before a full on ban. So have patience please....
02-03-2017 10:53 AM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

(02-03-2017 10:53 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Thanks for the thanks, fellow Huskie fans.

I will say though that your friendly moderators are first going to work with posters before a full on ban. So have patience please....

When have you known us to have patience?
02-03-2017 10:55 AM
Dtownboys Offline
1st String

Thanks. I understand some people's criticism of the program but some posts are really negative and serve no purpose aside from trying to tear down the program and discourage fan support. If I wanted all negative news I'd stick to politics.
02-03-2017 11:12 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

(02-03-2017 10:55 AM)NIU007 Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 10:53 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Thanks for the thanks, fellow Huskie fans.

Those of us who followed Huskie football in the mid 90s know patience, friend.
02-03-2017 11:54 AM
Advertisement

coyotedog Offline
Banned

(02-03-2017 09:20 AM)NIU007 Wrote:  +1. Some posters on here complain about the negativity as it is, we certainly don't need that type on here.

Nothing but positive right?
02-03-2017 01:02 PM
cagy cager Offline
1st String

it appears this dirty dog didn't learn anything from his experience of almost being banned. You, coyote, contribute nothing and this, your first post after being warned, was consistent--again, contributing nothing. Your snarkiness must get you a long way in life. I am sorry you are so unhappy.
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2017 02:09 PM by cagy cager.)
02-03-2017 02:08 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

(02-03-2017 11:54 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 10:55 AM)NIU007 Wrote:  

Those of us who followed Huskie football in the mid 90s know patience, friend.

Just being smart-alecky.
02-03-2017 03:20 PM
coyotedog Offline
Banned

(02-03-2017 02:08 PM)cagy cager Wrote:  it appears this dirty dog didn't learn anything from his experience of almost being banned. You, coyote, contribute nothing and this, your first post after being warned, was consistent--again, contributing nothing. Your snarkiness must get you a long way in life. I am sorry you are so unhappy.

I will ask you again---What has happened to NIU bball. I thought you and others said by now they would have won several conference titles. How long should MM stay around? What say you. BTW I am very happy.
02-03-2017 03:58 PM
Advertisement

HuskiesCHI27 Offline
Banned

I'm just being me guys. Accept the truth.
02-03-2017 05:04 PM
Big Redd Offline
Special Teams

Both clowns need to be banned immediately. Their only intent is to upset people because they are bitter cowards. Us true fans don't want to come on this board anymore and that is not right. Cut them before we cut this board.
02-03-2017 08:11 PM
thetachihuskie Offline
1st String

I Root For:
(02-03-2017 08:11 PM)Big Redd Wrote:  Both clowns need to be banned immediately. Their only intent is to upset people because they are bitter cowards. Us true fans don't want to come on this board anymore and that is not right. Cut them before we cut this board.

+1
02-03-2017 08:29 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

(02-03-2017 08:29 PM)thetachihuskie Wrote:  
(02-03-2017 08:11 PM)Big Redd Wrote:  Both clowns need to be banned immediately. Their only intent is to upset people because they are bitter cowards. Us true fans don't want to come on this board anymore and that is not right. Cut them before we cut this board.

+1

Yes please.
02-04-2017 11:55 AM
Stay Cool Offline
The Masked Moderator

I Root For: NIU, tOSU, UC
*sigh*

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
02-04-2017 02:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.