Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Deflategate: CAA Women's Basketball Edition
Bookmark and Share
tribetime10 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: William & Mary
Deflategate: CAA Women's Basketball Edition
Crazy story today involving a game from earlier this month: http://www.tribeathletics.com/news/2017/...games.aspx

College of Charleston used improper basketballs for their games on the week of Jan 6. Official results and stats wont change, but will impact seeding for the CAA Tournament.

W&M will be awarded a win, Charleston will be charged a loss.

Probably wont have too big of an impact, but hopefully it helps us in seeding.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 11:30 AM by tribetime10.)
02-02-2017 11:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Seahawk Nation 08 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
RE: Deflategate: CAA Women's Basketball Edition
Wow. Impacts UNCW too. Awesome. We can use wins any way we can get them, even if they only count for the tournament. lol.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2017 11:42 AM by Seahawk Nation 08.)
02-02-2017 11:36 AM
Advertisement

tribemike09 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: W&M
When asked to comment on the similarities of this incident and Deflategate, Roger Goodell told the Associated Press that Tom Brady must have been involved and is planning a press conference to announce Brady's suspension from the Super Bowl.
02-02-2017 12:39 PM
3xTribe Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: W&M Tribe
My wife and I were at the alumni dinner for the men's and women's teams, and I was seated next to one of the women. She commented on the use of a larger ball at Charleston, and definitely felt that it impacted their game.
02-02-2017 02:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.