Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

I should be Unbanned and allowed to post in other forums.....
Bookmark and Share
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
I should be Unbanned and allowed to post in other forums.....
So i missed the Big 12 only because Espn stepped in, and i got banned....Just explain to me how that is.....Just saying.....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
01-25-2017 10:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!
RE: I should be Unbanned and allowed to post in other forums.....
(01-25-2017 10:38 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  So i missed the Big 12 only because Espn stepped in, and i got banned....Just explain to me how that is.....Just saying.....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

You are FOS....just saying

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
01-25-2017 11:52 PM
Tiger87 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
He might be full of it. But he's certainly not the only one on here who is. He definitely blew it on the B12 - ESPN or not.

Thing is, people say crap on here all the time that never happens, or happens opposite of what they say. It's just part of it. One thing - TC never was a rude, name-calling bully - at least from what I observed. There are a lot of guys on the main board who are, and I find that more offensive and detrimental to this community than wrong predictions. (And, no, I'm not saying anyone currently in this thread is a bully either - but spend time on the main board and it becomes obvious who is.)
01-26-2017 09:47 AM
HoopDreams Offline
Better Than Diamond Rings

I Root For: EXPECTATIONS
Live and learn, amigo...folks were warning you for a long time to slow your roll...instead, you ratcheted everything up and did a full court press...you blowed yourself up.
01-26-2017 10:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tigerscane Offline
Heisman

I Root For: tha tigers
I know recruiting, and Know more about the happenings with our Fb Team...Eveything else happening that i know i am keeping to myself....is the AAC working with Amazon for a better Deal like i said months back?...But point is like it or not i Know Tiger Athletics and Tiger FB, And Recruiting is my business.....#The World Is Ours Memphis....
01-26-2017 11:20 AM
JerryJeff Offline
All American

I Root For:
(01-26-2017 11:20 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  I know recruiting, and Know more about the happenings with our Fb Team...Eveything else happening that i know i am keeping to myself....is the AAC working with Amazon for a better Deal like i said months back?...But point is like it or not i Know Tiger Athletics and Tiger FB, And Recruiting is my business.....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

Sure you do....01-wingedeagle
01-26-2017 11:37 AM
Advertisement

poppaslaw Offline
Social Credit Score - 0

I Root For: CHY-NAH

Donators
(01-26-2017 11:20 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  I know recruiting, and Know more about the happenings with our Fb Team...Eveything else happening that i know i am keeping to myself....is the AAC working with Amazon for a better Deal like i said months back?...But point is like it or not i Know Tiger Athletics and Tiger FB, And Recruiting is my business.....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

The only thing you know for sure is how to EAD.
01-26-2017 11:52 AM
btiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesDonators

yep, tc has the best sources on the computer
01-26-2017 11:53 AM
tmoneyinmphs Offline
Mt.org's DJ wannabe

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Leave tc right here. I stood up for him to be unbanned once but never again. He is nothing more than copy and paste mixed with his own style of make-believe.

Go read a bunch of sports info online about a certain subject and hit yourself in the head with a hammer really hard, then go post a long paragraph about it. That's basically a tc post.

Btiger could give him $80 to join the "pay" board. That way his vast amount of knowledge could be shared there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tmoneyinmphs (713) - Last updated 09-02-2016, 11:36 PM [Delete Rating]
Rating given for Post #13431836

Negative (-3): This poster is nothing but clickbait. Don't believe anything he says. Trueth.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2017 12:54 PM by tmoneyinmphs.)
01-26-2017 12:53 PM
Galilee Offline
1st String

I Root For: KIDS
My brother a little advice. Stop trying to act like you are a guru. You are so embarrassing. Trying to prove that you are an insider and know recruiting that you copy from other sites makes you look pathetic. He who is self elevated will soon fall on his face. If you stop pretending you could be a good poster. I hang out with pro players but you never see me on here trying to impress. Man please cut it out.
01-26-2017 01:05 PM
jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
A bunch of [ HOLIER THAN THOU] around here. TC was always positive about the program--never rude..like some-- This is a freckin message board for Pete's sake-----------if people don't like his posts, they can put him on ignore. LOOSE TC
01-26-2017 01:11 PM
Advertisement

HoopDreams Offline

It's one thing to be positive.

It's quite another to spout shtt all the time and be completely wrong. Just because you add Go Tigers at the end doesn't make it any better.

He had many shots and blew them all.
01-26-2017 01:34 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nastar36 Offline
Special Teams

(01-26-2017 01:34 PM)HoopDreams Wrote:  It's one thing to be positive.

It's quite another to spout shtt all the time and be completely wrong. Just because you add Go Tigers at the end doesn't make it any better.

He had many shots and blew them all.

What?

Everyone has a RIGHT to free speech in this country and it is sad some want to take away those rights simply because they don't agree with what is said.
01-26-2017 01:45 PM
HoopDreams Offline

What?

As was told to me a long time ago when I was banned - this board ain't a democracy.

Anyway - anyone who thinks TC isn't trolling half the time to begin with...he ignores other posters, keep posting incorrect drivel, never is held accountable for all these predictions...I mean, obvious troll...just because he says The World Is Ours doesn't make it any better IMO.

But, if you have that big a problem with it, contact a mod.
01-26-2017 01:48 PM
jsw3ent Offline
Heisman

I Root For: memphis
We all wish he had been correct about ALL his predictions......however is this not an opinion board ? He stated an opinion and was wrong...(who cares)....have we not all been wrong about things in the past.....heck I remember being wrong about something in 1977. If we are going to ban people that are wrong about TIGER related things, then go back and ban all that were incorrect on all the different polls on here over the years. He always has the TIGERS best interest at heart. We need more like him around here IMO...with or without his predictions.
01-26-2017 01:57 PM
HoopDreams Offline

Go talk to a mod.
01-26-2017 02:09 PM
Advertisement

nastar36 Offline
Special Teams

(01-26-2017 01:48 PM)HoopDreams Wrote:  What?

As was told to me a long time ago when I was banned - this board ain't a democracy.

Anyway - anyone who thinks TC isn't trolling half the time to begin with...he ignores other posters, keep posting incorrect drivel, never is held accountable for all these predictions...I mean, obvious troll...just because he says The World Is Ours doesn't make it any better IMO.

But, if you have that big a problem with it, contact a mod.

I'm not defending what TC says, I'm simply stating how bullying someone and being total hypocrites when allowing everyone else to troll, argue, and insult with immunity is ridiculous.

I've never contacted a mod, and never will. and I won't be baited or trolled into some kind of juvenile argument as it's too easy to just click to a board where information can be shared and discussed without ridicule.
01-26-2017 02:19 PM
HoopDreams Offline

Well, I didn't ban him, but I don't care that he's banned either.
01-26-2017 02:21 PM
Guitarman Offline
All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers!

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....
01-26-2017 02:29 PM
HoopDreams Offline

OUCH
01-26-2017 02:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.