Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Protesters Planning To Blockade Inauguration Checkpoints, ‘Party’ Outside Pence Home
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Protesters Planning To Blockade Inauguration Checkpoints, ‘Party’ Outside Pence Home
[Image: 2yjwsk0.png]

They don’t just want to express themselves, they want to cut off the ability of others to express themselves and celebrate. Tolerance on parade.

Quote:An anti-Donald Trump group is planning massive disruptions for next week’s inauguration covering everything from “blockades” at security checkpoints to a “dance party” outside VP-elect Mike Pence’s house, according to group leaders as well as newly obtained audio of their apparent plans.

The organization #DisruptJ20 already announced at a press conference Thursday its various plans to wreak havoc at Trump’s Jan. 20 inauguration and in the days leading up to it.

A conservative group also shared with FoxNews.com what it said was audio from a Jan. 8 #DisruptJ20 meeting at a Washington church, giving even greater insight into the group’s planned D.C. “shutdown.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/...-home.html
01-14-2017 03:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
RE: Protesters Planning To Blockade Inauguration Checkpoints, ‘Party’ Outside Pence Home
(01-14-2017 03:05 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 2yjwsk0.png]

They don’t just want to express themselves, they want to cut off the ability of others to express themselves and celebrate. Tolerance on parade.

Quote:An anti-Donald Trump group is planning massive disruptions for next week’s inauguration covering everything from “blockades” at security checkpoints to a “dance party” outside VP-elect Mike Pence’s house, according to group leaders as well as newly obtained audio of their apparent plans.

The organization #DisruptJ20 already announced at a press conference Thursday its various plans to wreak havoc at Trump’s Jan. 20 inauguration and in the days leading up to it.

A conservative group also shared with FoxNews.com what it said was audio from a Jan. 8 #DisruptJ20 meeting at a Washington church, giving even greater insight into the group’s planned D.C. “shutdown.”

So, you guys are supportive of free speech?
01-14-2017 03:14 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

I Root For: Southern Miss

Survivor Champion
RE: Protesters Planning To Blockade Inauguration Checkpoints, ‘Party’ Outside Pence Home
(01-14-2017 03:14 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

We know you're not. Troll.
01-14-2017 03:22 PM
Zombiewoof Offline
1st String

I Root For: players

I 100% support your right to free speech. I also hope you support my right to knock the **** out of you if your free speech is in my face. There is free speech and there is disturbing the peace, assault, distruption of commerce -- all leftist tactics. You are free to say whatever you will on your property, in your publication or at your venue. It is not free speech to shout down speakers, disrupt events and hearings or to trespass on others' property and create anarchy.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 03:25 PM by Zombiewoof.)
01-14-2017 03:24 PM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers

Free speech requires civic responsibility. Blocking roads and denying access aren't free speech, it's civil disobedience. I fully support these idiots' right to their stupidity, but not at the expense of others' rights to safe and free access to public facilities.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 03:27 PM by 49RFootballNow.)
01-14-2017 03:25 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-14-2017 03:24 PM)Zombiewoof Wrote:  

I 100% support your right to free speech. I also hope you support my right to knock the **** out of you if your free speech is in my face. There is free speech and there is disturbing the peace, assault, distruption of commerce -- all leftist tactics. You are free to say whatever you will on your property, in your publication or at your venue. It is not free speech to shout down speakers, disrupt events and hearings or to trespass on others' property and create anarchy.

Sorry, you have no problem whatsoever of Jeff Sessions using the state to prohibit free speech.

You support their disenfranchisement as voters, because they live in California.

---

This is precisely the problem with a group, supported by only 45% of the population running ramshod over everyone else.

Feel free to make Pharma douche your leader.

---

I don't support violence, but I have no problem with persons, willing to go to jail to use non-violent resistance.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2017 03:29 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
01-14-2017 03:28 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-14-2017 03:28 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

Sorry, you have no problem whatsoever of Jeff Sessions using the state to prohibit free speech.

You support their disenfranchisement as voters, because they live in California.

---

This is precisely the problem with a group, supported by only 45% of the population running ramshod over everyone else.

---

I don't support violence, but I have no problem with persons, willing to go to jail to use non-violent resistance.

306 electoral votes to 232 electoral votes. Just burns you up that your b#tch got her azz whipped and you continue to whine like a spoiled brat. As I have said, you are great entertainment. Don't stop the whining. It is all what leftists like you have left.
01-14-2017 03:33 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion

---

---

Stay on point Troll.
01-14-2017 03:37 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-14-2017 03:37 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

---

---

Stay on point Troll.

Just keep on supporting Jeff Session's banning free speech....
01-14-2017 03:40 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
(01-14-2017 03:40 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 03:14 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  So, you guys are supportive of free speech?

---

---

Stay on point Troll.

You can't stay on point. You've been proven wrong and now you're deflecting. Go home Troll.
01-14-2017 03:41 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(01-14-2017 03:41 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 03:40 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 03:24 PM)Zombiewoof Wrote:  I 100% support your right to free speech. I also hope you support my right to knock the **** out of you if your free speech is in my face. There is free speech and there is disturbing the peace, assault, distruption of commerce -- all leftist tactics. You are free to say whatever you will on your property, in your publication or at your venue. It is not free speech to shout down speakers, disrupt events and hearings or to trespass on others' property and create anarchy.

---

---

Stay on point Troll.

You can't stay on point. You've been proven wrong and now you're deflecting. Go home Troll.

You'll have to be more specific. After all Tom has a home in every country.
01-14-2017 03:44 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

[Image: 3008742.jpg]
01-14-2017 03:46 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
The closet this gets the more exciting it gets.

The crazies will be out in full force but dammit if I'm not going.
01-14-2017 03:47 PM
gdunn Offline
Repping E-Gang Colors

Survivor Champion
I get the feeling Tom hates America. He doesn't believe in equal rights. Deep down he's not the educated homosexual he plays on the internet.
01-14-2017 03:49 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-14-2017 03:49 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I get the feeling Tom hates America. He doesn't believe in equal rights. Deep down he's not the educated homosexual he plays on the internet.

He is pure entertainment and to be taken in that light. As you say though, he is a legend in his own mind.
01-14-2017 03:51 PM
Zombiewoof Offline
1st String

I Root For: players

---

---

Your response makes no sense whatsoever. How does anything I said relate to "disenfranchised voters" from California? Trump will be president whether you and I like it or not. Refreshing your memory, I didn't vote for him (or Clinton). I didn't vote for Obama either, but as soon as they swore him in, he was the president and I hoped for the best.

I fully support the rights of the group that plans a protest that is presumably intended to be peaceful and in specific areas. I do not support the anarchist fascists who plan to be disruptive to people's ability to travel unimpeded, to disrupt inaugural events and to threaten the VP-elect's home. One of these days, these anarchist fascists will understand that their tactics do their cause more harm than good. This particular action doesn't even seem to pretend to be a protest, but rather is simply a temper tantrum because they didn't get their way and they mistakenly hope that their actions will somehow punish those with whom they disagree. How do you justify their proposed behaviors?
01-14-2017 03:51 PM
Advertisement

SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(01-14-2017 03:49 PM)gdunn Wrote:  I get the feeling Tom hates America. He doesn't believe in equal rights. Deep down he's not the educated homosexual he plays on the internet.

He isn't a real Homo, Milo is though.
01-14-2017 04:06 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC

Blockades are illegal, same for the noise ordinance violation outside of Pence's house.
01-14-2017 04:08 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(01-14-2017 03:46 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 3008742.jpg]

You couldn't even use this years map?

Land doesn't vote. People do.
01-14-2017 04:10 PM
DefCONNOne Offline
That damn MLS!!

I Root For: UCONN
(01-14-2017 04:10 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(01-14-2017 03:46 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  [Image: 3008742.jpg]

You couldn't even use this years map?

Land doesn't vote. People do.

California, New York and Illinois don't have exclusive rights to decide the Presidential election. All 50 states do.
01-14-2017 04:29 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.