why
Is this site not used more often
01-02-2017 04:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

SomebodyToLove Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Northeastern
RE: why
too many clicks to navigate here from the team pages. Would be nice for the schools without much representation to talk here at least.
01-04-2017 03:47 PM
82hawk Offline
All American

I Root For: UN CW
Hello...McFly?
01-25-2017 04:19 PM
CoastGuardHawk06 Offline
Chief Warrant Officer of the Board

I Root For: UNCW
why
(01-04-2017 03:47 PM)SomebodyToLove Wrote:  too many clicks to navigate here from the team pages. Would be nice for the schools without much representation to talk here at least.

I use book marks and "subscribe" from my mobile device.
01-25-2017 09:22 PM

82hawk Offline
All American

I Root For: UN CW
Much easier to find with the thread now at the bottom of Conference Talk. Seem like a great location for a "General Board".
01-26-2017 05:55 AM
Tribe4SF Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: W&M
A major problem with use of this board is football only members. With JMU and W&M the only football schools that use CSNbbs as their main boards, there's little community identification. Also hurts that NU, Delaware, Towson and Elon all have their primary boards elsewhere.
01-26-2017 07:26 AM
dan10 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Drexel
(01-26-2017 07:26 AM)Tribe4SF Wrote:  A major problem with use of this board is football only members. With JMU and W&M the only football schools that use CSNbbs as their main boards, there's little community identification. Also hurts that NU, Delaware, Towson and Elon all have their primary boards elsewhere.

It does but there is still more unification as a while here then has been in some time. I dont think it will ever be like the glory days of the zone, but I think more people are looking and posting here for more schools. It is still better than everyone having their own little safe place
01-26-2017 07:48 AM

CoastGuardHawk06 Offline
Chief Warrant Officer of the Board

I Root For: UNCW
(01-26-2017 07:48 AM)dan10 Wrote:  
(01-26-2017 07:26 AM)Tribe4SF Wrote:  A major problem with use of this board is football only members. With JMU and W&M the only football schools that use CSNbbs as their main boards, there's little community identification. Also hurts that NU, Delaware, Towson and Elon all have their primary boards elsewhere.

It does but there is still more unification as a while here then has been in some time. I dont think it will ever be like the glory days of the zone, but I think more people are looking and posting here for more schools. It is still better than everyone having their own little safe place

I'm with Dan. Ever since the conference re-alignments and the collapse of the Zone, it's been pretty dismal in terms of inter-conference communication. What little communication there has been has been just some members checking in on the other boards. This is going to provide us at least a start in terms of getting back to where we were. I like it.
01-26-2017 08:10 AM
Tribal Offline

I Root For: William & Mary
I also think ppl are gun shy after the zone's all out Five Points brawls between fans. I loved mixing it up but a lot of ppl grew tired of the constant smack.

One Tribe. One Family.
01-26-2017 08:50 AM
dan10 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Drexel
(01-26-2017 08:50 AM)Tribal Wrote:  I also think ppl are gun shy after the zone's all out Five Points brawls between fans. I loved mixing it up but a lot of ppl grew tired of the constant smack.

One Tribe. One Family.

That nonsense definitely drove people away. The biggest offenders are not in this conference anymore, so I dont see that being an issue here.
01-26-2017 12:46 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2017 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.