Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Viral Story Of Muslim Woman Allegedly Attacked On NYC Subway By ‘Trump Supporters’
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Viral Story Of Muslim Woman Allegedly Attacked On NYC Subway By ‘Trump Supporters’
Found To Be Hoax

[Image: hoax.png]

The media soaked this lie up like a drunk with a new bottle.

[Image: hoax2.jpg]
[Image: hoax4.png]
[Image: hoax5.jpg]
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2...uslim.html

Quote:NEW YORK — Police on Wednesday said a New Hyde Park teen made up a story about being verbally attacked on a New York City subway train because she is Muslim, CBS New York reported.

Yasmin Seweid, 18, was in police custody Wednesday afternoon, police told CBS New York.

Police told CBS News she was charged with filing a false report and obstructing governmental administration.

Seweid claimed that she was verbally assaulted by a group of three men on the subway around 10 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 1.

She told CBS New York she got on the No. 6 Train at 23rd Street and Park Avenue after leaving an event at Baruch College.

“I heard them talk, but I had my headphones in, I wasn’t really listening, I had a long day. And they came closer and I distinctly heard them saying, ‘Donald Trump,’” she said.

Seweid said she was then verbally attacked by the three drunk, white men.

“They were surrounding me from behind and they were like, ‘Oh look, it’s an f***ing terrorist,’” she said. “I didn’t answer. They pulled my strap of the bag and it ripped, and that’s when I turned around and I was really polite and I was like, ‘can you please leave me alone?’ and everyone was looking, no one said a thing, everyone just looked away.”

Seweid said no one stopped the men, not even when they tried to tear off her hijab.

“They kept saying, ‘you don’t belong here, get out of this country, go back to your country,’ and finally they came really close and they were like, ‘take that rag off your head,’” she said.

Seweid also criticized President-elect Donald Trump.

“The president-elect just promotes this stuff and is very anti-Muslim, very Islamophobic, and he’s just condoning it,” she said.

But on Wednesday, police said Seweid made up the story of her attack.

Last week, Seweid went missing for a few days, but was later found safe.She had been carrying a bag of clothing when she left her home.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/yasmin-sewei...yc-subway/
12-14-2016 06:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hambone10 Offline
Hooter

I Root For: My Kids

New Orleans BowlDonatorsThe Parliament Awards
RE: Viral Story Of Muslim Woman Allegedly Attacked On NYC Subway By ‘Trump Supporters’
i wonder if anyone changed their votes based on allegations like these? UNFAIR PLAYING FIELD!! Trump obviously would have won the (mythical) popular vote were it not for these stories

/sarcasm
12-14-2016 06:57 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

RE: Viral Story Of Muslim Woman Allegedly Attacked On NYC Subway By ‘Trump Supporters’
(12-14-2016 06:57 PM)Hambone10 Wrote:  i wonder if anyone changed their votes based on allegations like these? UNFAIR PLAYING FIELD!! Trump obviously would have won the (mythical) popular vote were it not for these stories

/sarcasm

These hoax's will continue. Count on it.
12-14-2016 11:36 PM
shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

I Root For: Southern Miss
Between homosexuals and Muslims, this probably happens once a day.
12-15-2016 05:56 AM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(12-15-2016 05:56 AM)shiftyeagle Wrote:  Between homosexuals and Muslims, this probably happens once a day.

It's all "Fun & Games" 'till Someone gets tossed off the roof of a tall building !01-wingedeagle
12-15-2016 06:03 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
MSM media sure loves to blast out these fake news stories.
12-15-2016 07:17 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
But what if it did happened and the story of the "hoax" is actually the fake news?

[Image: image.jpg?w=400&c=1]
12-15-2016 08:25 AM
Advertisement

Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
So many claims of hate crimes.

So few real hate crimes.
12-15-2016 12:25 PM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
not surprised... but the left will continue to push this narrative.
12-15-2016 12:32 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
I don't recall this story ever coming out on the MSM.
12-15-2016 12:35 PM
Advertisement

UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(12-15-2016 05:56 AM)shiftyeagle Wrote:  Between homosexuals and Muslims, this probably happens once a day.

Libturds are still feasting over the lie that Matthew Shephard was murdered because he was gay. When they get caught up in a lie, they hang with it.
12-15-2016 01:02 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

: Viral Story Of Muslim Woman Allegedly Attacked On NYC Subway By ‘Trump Supporters’
(12-15-2016 12:35 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  I don't recall this story ever coming out on the MSM.

[Image: proxy_3.jpg]
12-15-2016 01:56 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
(12-15-2016 01:56 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(12-15-2016 12:35 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  I don't recall this story ever coming out on the MSM.

[Image: proxy_3.jpg]

Do you have a link for that because as far as I can see, there is only one MSM that seemingly reported on it but the half of the picture is cut out.
12-15-2016 02:00 PM
Advertisement

Kaplony Offline
Palmetto State Deplorable

I Root For: Newberry
http://heatst.com/culture-wars/muslim-ho...aved-head/

Quote:Yasmin Seweid, the Muslim student arrested after falsely claiming that she was attacked by three Trump supporters on a New York City subway train, confessed to investigators that she was, in fact, just out drinking with friends that evening. She reportedly fabricated the story to avoid reprisals from her strictly religious father.

Quote:Seweid finally recanted her story on Tuesday, saying she made up this phony tale because she had been having problems with her strict Egyptian family. Her father apparently disapproved of her “westernized” behavior, an anonymous source told the New York Post.

Those problems were allegedly made worse after her father realized that Seweid had been dating a Catholic, a source told the Post.
12-15-2016 06:10 PM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

Muslim Hate Crime Hoaxer’s Sister Blames The NYPD

[Image: Screen_Shot_2016_12_15_at_3_46_09_PM.png]

No, my dear. It’s the fault of your sister and your strict Muslim family who didn’t want her to become westernized and date a Catholic boy, your family who even now appears to be punishing her by shaving her head. She apparently got the idea from her brother who also falsely alleged an assault by ‘three unknown males’ in 2012. The police should keep an eye out for the safety of this girl.

Quote:The sister of the Muslim teen who lied about being harassed to avoid parental punishment for breaking curfew posted a Facebook rant blaming the NYPD and the media for her sister’s lies.

Sara Seweid made the post Thursday morning and wrote “the NYPD should have never been involved in the first place even if the incident did happen. It became super clear to me these past two weeks that the police’s first instinct is to doubt your story and try to disprove it.”

Her sister Yasmin Seweid, 18, finally admitted to cops Wednesday her story about verbal abuse from three white men yelling “Donald Trump!” was all a lie because she didn’t want to get in trouble with her dad for breaking curfew.

She was arrested and charged with obstructing governmental administration and filing a false report.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/15/muslim-hate...-the-nypd/
12-15-2016 10:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.