Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Bernie Sanders: Donald Trump Supporters “Aren’t Sexists Or Racists”…
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer
Bernie Sanders: Donald Trump Supporters “Aren’t Sexists Or Racists”…
Audible gasp heard coming Hillaryland and MSM

12-13-2016 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
RE: Bernie Sanders: Donald Trump Supporters “Aren’t Sexists Or Racists”…
You can laugh at Bernie but he (like Trump) has his finger on the pulse of the populous. If Trump fails, Bernie or someone like him will be next in office.
12-13-2016 11:31 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(12-13-2016 11:31 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  You can laugh at Bernie but he (like Trump) has his finger on the pulse of the populous. If Trump fails, Bernie or someone like him will be next in office.
In retrospect, Bernie might have beat Trump.
12-13-2016 11:53 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-13-2016 11:53 AM)shere khan Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 11:31 AM)firmbizzle Wrote:  You can laugh at Bernie but he (like Trump) has his finger on the pulse of the populous. If Trump fails, Bernie or someone like him will be next in office.

I sure don't agree with his politics, but one thing was obvious. Bernie was way too honest for the Dems. When you read the emails from the DNC it showed what a bunch of low life lying scumbags they are. For that I am very thankful though. Their lying helped create much #winning.
12-13-2016 11:57 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo

That is a very interesting thought and one I've considered. It's possible that Pocahontas could have beaten Trump also. I'm not all that crazy over Trump but either of them would have been disastrous.

On the other hand, I have no doubt that either Jim Webb or Joe Biden would have won handily.
12-13-2016 12:03 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
I know a few Trump supporters and they are not racists. Misinformed about the issues and politically unsophisticated but not racists or sexists.
12-13-2016 12:07 PM
Advertisement

usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

(12-13-2016 12:07 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  I know a few Trump supporters and they are not racists. Misinformed about the issues and politically unsophisticated but not racists or sexists.

There it is again.....Only libs are sophisticated. Based on the posts libs posted here befoe the election, I think it is safe to the the libs were far more than unsophisticated, they were just incredibly arrogant and completely wrong.
12-13-2016 12:10 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(12-13-2016 12:10 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 12:07 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  I know a few Trump supporters and they are not racists. Misinformed about the issues and politically unsophisticated but not racists or sexists.

There it is again.....Only libs are sophisticated. Based on the posts libs posted here befoe the election, I think it is safe to the the libs were far more than unsophisticated, they were just incredibly arrogant and completely wrong.

Where did I say only libs are sophisticated?
12-13-2016 12:12 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte

Yep, and Dems still wonder why they lost.
12-13-2016 12:25 PM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(12-13-2016 12:25 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

Everyone knows that the democrats ignored the white working class vote and that is why they lost. That doesn't change the fact that many of these people are uneducated and voted from an emotional standpoint rather than from an actual understanding of the issues.
12-13-2016 12:36 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
In Fit's defense I can see why "some" Trump supporters would be politically unsophisticated in El Paso. Unless they live in our computer world aka The Spin all their news comes from the our Demoncratic Party Digest aka the El Paso Times. It's hard to get "real" news instead of the Libturd talking points that is spun on that rag. I have to hand it to youse guys if it wasn't for the Spin Room I wouldn't have anywhere to go for real news, I wouldn't have known about the crooked spin of the DNC. I have Fox News but they're rookies compared to y'all. No really. I've gotten more info on the political scene here that I wish Fox News would subscribe to the Spin Room for more material.
12-13-2016 12:41 PM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

(12-13-2016 12:41 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  In Fit's defense I can see why "some" Trump supporters would be politically unsophisticated in El Paso. Unless they live in our computer world aka The Spin all their news comes from the our Demoncratic Party Digest aka the El Paso Times. It's hard to get "real" news instead of the Libturd talking points that is spun on that rag. I have to hand it to youse guys if it wasn't for the Spin Room I wouldn't have anywhere to go for real news, I wouldn't have known about the crooked spin of the DNC. I have Fox News but they're rookies compared to y'all. No really. I've gotten more info on the political scene here that I wish Fox News would subscribe to the Spin Room for more material.

Dude don't be so naive. I've already posted a poll where Trump supporters overwhelmingly believe things that are 100% false like the unemployment rate, the stock market Obama's citizenship etc. etc.

The MSM isn't reporting falsely about those things. Trump supporters get their news from Infowars, Breitbard, and WorldNetdaily.

The facts brah. Remember those? They used to matter to some people.
12-13-2016 12:44 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Bernie won't be able to walk and talk and chew gum at the same time by 2020.
12-13-2016 12:52 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(12-13-2016 12:36 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Everyone knows that the democrats ignored the white working class vote and that is why they lost. That doesn't change the fact that many of these people are uneducated and voted from an emotional standpoint rather than from an actual understanding of the issues.

Hillary & crew were ignorant of what the issues even were. So they were a lot smarter than the Democratic leadership.
12-13-2016 12:55 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

As for emotional, who is having a massive meltdown beyond anything ever seen in American politics before? (hint-their symbol is a Donkey).
12-13-2016 12:56 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

(12-13-2016 12:44 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(12-13-2016 12:41 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  In Fit's defense I can see why "some" Trump supporters would be politically unsophisticated in El Paso. Unless they live in our computer world aka The Spin all their news comes from the our Demoncratic Party Digest aka the El Paso Times. It's hard to get "real" news instead of the Libturd talking points that is spun on that rag. I have to hand it to youse guys if it wasn't for the Spin Room I wouldn't have anywhere to go for real news, I wouldn't have known about the crooked spin of the DNC. I have Fox News but they're rookies compared to y'all. No really. I've gotten more info on the political scene here that I wish Fox News would subscribe to the Spin Room for more material.

Dude don't be so naive. I've already posted a poll where Trump supporters overwhelmingly believe things that are 100% false like the unemployment rate, the stock market Obama's citizenship etc. etc.

The MSM isn't reporting falsely about those things. Trump supporters get their news from Infowars, Breitbard, and WorldNetdaily.

The facts brah. Remember those? They used to matter to some people.

They certainly don't matter to our conspiracy spinners at NYT, WaPo, ABC, NBC, CBS and CNN.
12-13-2016 12:57 PM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF

Naw. Nobody can beat Trump. Did you see the primary?
12-13-2016 01:32 PM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(12-13-2016 12:03 PM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  

That is a very interesting thought and one I've considered. It's possible that Pocahontas could have beaten Trump also. I'm not all that crazy over Trump but either of them would have been disastrous.

On the other hand, I have no doubt that either Jim Webb or Joe Biden would have won handily.
Lol. No way in hell warren could have won. She would have been beaten worse
(This post was last modified: 12-13-2016 01:56 PM by shere khan.)
12-13-2016 01:54 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies
I was gonna start another thread for this, but it's probably more at home here.

Bernie Sanders throws haymakers at identity politics and political correctness: http://reason.com/blog/2016/12/13/bernie...on-because

If the left throws identity politics and PC culture overboard then this election really HAS caused some winning to happen.
12-13-2016 02:11 PM
Crebman Offline
Heisman

I Root For:

Are you really trying to say that there isn't an equally ignorant group that vote Democrat?? Really?

If you want to contend that north of 50% of the voting public is ignorant of the issues, you'll get no argument from me. But you are on drugs if you really think the ignorant aren't spread across both parties.......and both sides of the political class play to the emotions of the ignorant.
12-13-2016 02:12 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.