WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

News Flash: UM is terrible
Charm City Bronco Offline
Fights for Justice

I Root For: WMU
News Flash: UM is terrible
Watching the replay of last night's UW at UM game. UM up 2-1 at first intermission, gave up two goals in first 4:30 of 2nd period. Like most Red Berenson coddled country club teams, they don't play much defense, they feel entitled to try to outscore everyone. They'll probably miss the tournament AGAIN.

What is funny is reading fans saying "Mel can't arrive soon enough." Like Harbaugh, they feel ENTITLED to having one of the nation's best coaches take over their program.

Screw them.
12-10-2016 11:31 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bronconick Offline
Hockey Nut

I Root For: WMU/FSU
RE: News Flash: UM is terrible
Got shut out at a half empty Yost by Sparty tonight. Hilarious.
01-20-2017 10:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stdatwmu Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(01-20-2017 10:53 PM)bronconick Wrote:  Got shut out at a half empty Yost by Sparty tonight. Hilarious.

02-13-banana
01-20-2017 11:42 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BroncoPhilly Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Berenson teaches his players to draw penalties, he's an expert at it. But you have to have some skills beyond that.
01-21-2017 12:37 AM
SonOfGoldBlooded Offline
Water Engineer

The entire NCHC is ranked higher in the Pairwise than Michigan.
01-21-2017 12:01 PM
Advertisement

Fights for Justice

(01-20-2017 10:53 PM)bronconick Wrote:  Got shut out at a half empty Yost by Sparty tonight. Hilarious.

I noticed that. Stunning. Thought I would never see that, nevertheless for a game against MSU.
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2017 02:56 PM by Charm City Bronco.)
01-21-2017 02:56 PM
Fights for Justice

(01-21-2017 12:37 AM)BroncoPhilly Wrote:  Berenson teaches his players to draw penalties, he's an expert at it. But you have to have some skills beyond that.

CCHA officials gave them the benefit of the doubt for years! They'd consistently have third man in or punch someone in the face, but would never be penalized for it because they were the best team in the league.

Now that they stink, they can't get away with the same crap, though they try their hardest.
01-21-2017 03:00 PM
Advertisement

BroncoPhilly Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(01-21-2017 03:00 PM)Charm City Bronco Wrote:  
(01-21-2017 12:37 AM)BroncoPhilly Wrote:  Berenson teaches his players to draw penalties, he's an expert at it. But you have to have some skills beyond that.

CCHA officials gave them the benefit of the doubt for years! They'd consistently have third man in or punch someone in the face, but would never be penalized for it because they were the best team in the league.

Now that they stink, they can't get away with the same crap, though they try their hardest.

You're right, they got special treatment from the league officials. What ticked me off about Jim Culhane is he hardly ever argued about it. Blashill did and Murray does. Say what you want about Murray and his tirades, but he fights for his teams. He tries to keep the officials honest. Culhane acted like he was honored just to be on the same ice as scUM.
01-21-2017 04:45 PM
Fights for Justice

I don't agree with that. I saw a lot of games when Jimmy was coach and he would let his feelings be know. On the other hand, I haven't seen many games with Andy but I have heard he likes to ride the refs. I don't agree with that strategy either.
01-21-2017 06:29 PM
Advertisement

bronconick Offline
Hockey Nut

I Root For: WMU/FSU
Culhane screamed plenty at officials.
01-21-2017 07:45 PM
stdatwmu Offline
All American

I Root For: WMU Broncos
(01-21-2017 12:01 PM)SonOfGoldBlooded Wrote:  The entire NCHC is ranked higher in the Pairwise than Michigan.

I cannot understate how delightful that fact is.

04-cheers

Thus, to preserve it for posterity:

[Image: dF5pEcC.png]
01-21-2017 11:05 PM
Fights for Justice

Frickin' Army is ranked higher in PWR than Michigan.
01-21-2017 11:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.