Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

going to puerto rico
Bookmark and Share
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user
going to puerto rico
the lady baby and i will be going to puerto rico as i've already said. it'll be in february. any you jerks been? some neighborhoods in san juan i want to check out are old san juan obviously, santruce, rio piedras. yeah? it's only for a week. after san juan we want to go to el yunque. have to stay on the east side of the island because zika. something about babies and zika. i'd like to venture into the central mountains if at all possible.

12-10-2016 09:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Nobones Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cincinnati
RE: going to puerto rico
Never been but I watch Beachfront bargains yesterday. A couple was buying a vacation home in Puerto Rico they wanted the the house to be in Corando (SP?) they said that was the happening place. It was right near San Juan I think. Have to see the Red Tunnel the last standing gate into San Juan. It had 5 gates surrounding and walls because it was a fort when it was built.

12-10-2016 10:06 AM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

yeah, i read about that barrio. that's the kind of place i like to avoid. santruce sounds kinda like our otr and rio piedras is where the university is. i'm into hipster sh!t, like thrift stores, local music, coffee shops, drinking in the street, street food, no white people

12-10-2016 10:28 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Being dirty and hungry off of the mainland gives you hipster cred, too.

Perhaps see if they have a immersive street person experience tour you can purchase. Looks great on a resume. Shows a real commitment to addressing your white privilege head on.

12-10-2016 10:41 AM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

(12-10-2016 10:41 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Being dirty and hungry off of the mainland gives you hipster cred, too.

Perhaps see if they have a immersive street person experience tour you can purchase. Looks great on a resume. Shows a real commitment to addressing your white privilege head on.

i've been given some of the best adventures of my life while being entrusted by some local. although, it merely looked like i had paid a guide

12-10-2016 10:58 AM
geef Offline
JV Bench Warmer

I Root For: Binturongs
Get over to Vieques, swin in the bioluminescent bay, check out Playa Negra (black sand - crazy ****) and the beaches in the old naval base (untouched coral that comes up to the shore - bring snorkel gear).

12-10-2016 11:54 AM
Advertisement

BeerCat Offline
Terminally Chill

I Root For: Who's playin uk
(12-10-2016 09:53 AM)Lush Wrote:  the lady baby and i will be going to puerto rico as i've already said. it'll be in february. any you jerks been? some neighborhoods in san juan i want to check out are old san juan obviously, santruce, rio piedras. yeah? it's only for a week. after san juan we want to go to el yunque. have to stay on the east side of the island because zika. something about babies and zika. i'd like to venture into the central mountains if at all possible.

I know how you hate punctuation so I can't tell if you are just calling your partner lady baby or if you actually have a child. I need to know the answer to this.

12-10-2016 02:14 PM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
I love Puerto Rico. Great beaches, El Yunque, Old San Juan, etc. Make sure the wife visits her OB before you go, just to be safe.

12-10-2016 03:56 PM
Billy_Bearcat Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Donators
(12-10-2016 10:41 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Being dirty and hungry off of the mainland gives you hipster cred, too.

03-lmfao

You win today's interwebs

12-10-2016 07:54 PM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

(12-10-2016 02:14 PM)BeerCat Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 09:53 AM)Lush Wrote:  the lady baby and i will be going to puerto rico as i've already said. it'll be in february. any you jerks been? some neighborhoods in san juan i want to check out are old san juan obviously, santruce, rio piedras. yeah? it's only for a week. after san juan we want to go to el yunque. have to stay on the east side of the island because zika. something about babies and zika. i'd like to venture into the central mountains if at all possible.

I know how you hate punctuation so I can't tell if you are just calling your partner lady baby or if you actually have a child. I need to know the answer to this.

yeah, we got a lil' critter. she's about five months old

12-11-2016 08:18 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(12-10-2016 10:28 AM)Lush Wrote:  yeah, i read about that barrio. that's the kind of place i like to avoid. santruce sounds kinda like our otr and rio piedras is where the university is. i'm into hipster sh!t, like thrift stores, local music, coffee shops, drinking in the street, street food, no white people

Lol, you better be careful. You are going to stick out like a dumb gringo.

12-11-2016 08:19 AM
Advertisement

Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

(12-10-2016 07:54 PM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  

03-lmfao

You win today's interwebs

never before have i seen my white privilege cast upon the eyes then when my friends and i were paraded around guatemala with guatemala's most recent man of the year (at the time). never was 100 percent certain he received such distinction, it's just better not to. i woulda voted for him

12-11-2016 08:26 AM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
There are more white people in PR than in most of Latin America. The island had been invaded so many times by Europeans throughout the centuries. IIRC nearly 55% of the population consider themselves caucasian.

12-11-2016 09:09 AM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

(12-11-2016 09:09 AM)CliftonAve Wrote:  There are more white people in PR than in most of Latin America. The island had been invaded so many times by Europeans throughout the centuries. IIRC nearly 55% of the population consider themselves caucasian.

i was joking about wanting to see no white people

12-11-2016 09:14 AM
Eastside_J Away
Impressing Jodie Foster

I Root For: Cincinnati.
Donators
Sounds like a fun time but I would advise a level of caution.

I have friends that moved here who were born in PR and lived in PR their whole lives - wanted to get their kids out - too many scary incidents. From their descriptions, it can be a fairly rough, unpredictable place even in nice areas

12-12-2016 05:57 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
(12-11-2016 08:19 AM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  
(12-10-2016 10:28 AM)Lush Wrote:  yeah, i read about that barrio. that's the kind of place i like to avoid. santruce sounds kinda like our otr and rio piedras is where the university is. i'm into hipster sh!t, like thrift stores, local music, coffee shops, drinking in the street, street food, no white people

aka "El Objetivo Facil"

12-12-2016 09:40 PM
Advertisement

QSECOFR Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CCM
Mrs. QSECOFR & I have been there. We very much enjoyed Old San Juan. Have fun!

12-13-2016 11:08 AM
Eastside_J Away
Impressing Jodie Foster

I Root For: Cincinnati.
Donators
(12-12-2016 09:40 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  

aka "El Objetivo Facil"

All I know is what my daddy told me: "You gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street, You gotta be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed."

Or wait maybe that was from a Pink Floyd song. Either way.

12-13-2016 03:07 PM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

probably. dumb gringo got a game plan

12-14-2016 01:31 AM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

i also love how y'all jumped on the no white people. triggered

12-14-2016 01:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.