Mancave Sports Show 10am Today
Bookmark and Share
TigerRoar17 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Mancave Sports Show 10am Today
The Mancave w/ me Isaac Simpson coming at you this morning 10-11am

Guests:

Chip Williams- (@chipwilliamsjr) Grizzlies senior staff writer for SB Nation Grizzlies will join me to talk Grizz/NBA, Tiger football & basketball, NFL & more! Always great to have Chip on the program!

Drew Champlain- (@DrewChamplin) Drew covers UAB athletics for AL.com. Our Memphis Tiger basketball team will be taking on UAB on Saturday morning at FedExForum. Drew will be in town covering the game, but tomorrow morning he'll be in the Mancave letting us know everything we need to know about the Blazers.

Joey Ickes- (@JoeyIckes) From FanRag Sports and BloggingtheBoys.com, Joey will join me to discuss the latest with the Dallas Cowboys

I'll also give my Week 14 NFL picks, recap my day in Oxford last Saturday, give my thoughts on the final 4 of the college football playoffs and more!

You don't want to miss this one!! Only on the SPORTS GIANT of the midsouth AM730 SB Nation Radio

3 Ways to listen:

1. (Recommended, guaranteed no static) In Memphis or anywhere in the world through the Tune in Radio App here---->tun.in/sesk0

If you don't have the Tune in App it's a free download from the App Store of your smart device.

2. AM730 on your radio dial here in Memphis and the surrounding area.

3. Can't listen live? Don't worry, I'll post the podcast here and on my Twitter feed @McSportsShow on Friday evening.
12-09-2016 10:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TigerRoar17 Offline
Banned

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: Mancave Sports Show 10am Today
PODCAST: The Mancave w/ Isaac Simpson 12-9-16

Listen here---->
http://yourlisten.com/grizzn04/mc-12-9-16

Guests:

Chip Williams- (@chipwilliamsjr) Grizzlies senior staff writer for SB Nation Grizzlies joined me to talk Grizz/NBA, Tiger football & basketball, NFL & more! Always great to have Chip on the program!

Drew Champlain- (@DrewChamplin) Drew covers UAB athletics for AL.com. Our Memphis Tiger basketball team will be taking on UAB tomorrow afternoon at FedExForum. Drew will be in town covering the game, but this morning he joined me in the Mancave letting us know everything we need to know about the Blazers.

Joey Ickes- (@JoeyIckes) From FanRag Sports and BloggingtheBoys.com, Joey joined me to discuss the latest with the Dallas Cowboys and their big matchup against the NY Giants coming up on Sunday night

I ran short on time, but I was still able to get my Week 14 picks in at the tail end of the show. I didn't have time to break down every game and my reasonings like usual but all you need is the picks to win some $$$

Check out the podcast and tune in every Friday morning from 10-11am only on the SPORTS GIANT of the midsouth AM730 SB Nation Radio.
You can follow me on Twitter @McSportsShow for the latest in sports or whatever else that may be on my mind!
12-09-2016 06:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

photo cincinnati.png  photo connecticut.png  photo east_carolina.png  photo houston.png  photo memphis.png  photo navy.png  photo smu.png  photo temple.png  photo tulane.png  photo central_florida.png  photo south_florida.png
 photo louisville.png  photo rutgers.png

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.