Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Question
Bookmark and Share
KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

I Root For: U.M.T.
Question
does C-USA have a functioning App ?

Would be nice to be able to use it on my Iphone, and/or install it to my Fire TV stick or other streaming devices for CUSA.TV

Would that be too much to ask, since our TV deal stinks ? Many other conferences have most, if not all, of their games on ESPN3. I've been able to watch a lot of C-USA hoops during the noncon schedule, but I doubt it will continue during conference play (due to lack of ESPN3 games).
12-08-2016 12:17 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mturn017 Online
ODU Homer

I Root For: Old Dominion
RE: Question
I guess you could call it that. It's really just an icon that directs you to the mobile version of the CUSA website. Once there you can go to CUSATV, buy a subscription and watch games through your mobile device. It works OK on my IPhone but the quality depends on the school that produces it.

http://conferenceusa.com/watch/?Live=1970

There's a link. If you open it on a mobile device it will ask if you want to put it on your homescreen. Like I said it's really just a shortcut to the website.
12-08-2016 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wh49er Offline
All American

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(12-08-2016 12:17 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  Would that be too much to ask, since our TV deal stinks ?

Our conference championship game was sponsored by Dynacraft, what do you think?
12-08-2016 12:48 PM
Advertisement

KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

Last weekend I used the App "TV Cast" with the Fire TV and watched our women's home game through CUSA.TV.

It worked pretty well.

I was just wondering if there was another way to do it.

I have "TV Cast" installed on Fire TV. It allows anything streaming on my phone to be streamed on my flatscreen.

And forgive me if that was a dumb question. We had Commodore 64's when I was growing up 03-banghead I"m still trying to figure out some of this newfangled technology. 04-cheers
12-08-2016 12:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: wku toppahs!!!
(12-08-2016 12:50 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  Last weekend I used the App "TV Cast" with the Fire TV and watched our women's home game through CUSA.TV.

It worked pretty well.

I have "TV Cast" installed on Fire TV. It allows anything streaming on my phone to be streamed on my flatscreen.

And forgive me if that was a dumb question. We had Commodore 64's when I was growing up 03-banghead I"m still trying to figure out some of this newfangled technology. 04-cheers

Old man.
12-08-2016 12:55 PM
Advertisement

Cyniclone Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: ODU
(12-08-2016 12:50 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  Last weekend I used the App "TV Cast" with the Fire TV and watched our women's home game through CUSA.TV.

It worked pretty well.

I think that's the app I used to stream an ODU-FAU game off the ASN site onto my TV through my iPad. It doesn't work if the stream is password-protected, so maybe it's something else I'm thinking of.
12-08-2016 01:20 PM
KAjunRaider Offline
Heisman

(12-08-2016 12:55 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  

It worked pretty well.

Old man.

Beed, I'm in bed now at the time when I used to leave the house to go out on the town 04-cheers

But I do have a one-year-old 01-wingedeagle
12-08-2016 02:50 PM
Advertisement

dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(12-08-2016 02:50 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  

It worked pretty well.

Old man.

Beed, I'm in bed now at the time when I used to leave the house to go out on the town 04-cheers

I have a 3 month old. Granddaughter. That I'm going to babysit tonight for the first time! Kinda excited but a little skeered. Haven't fooled with a baby in 24 years since Michael was born.

Going out on the town is overrated.
12-08-2016 04:35 PM
TopsonTop Offline
Banned

I Root For: WKU, App State
(12-08-2016 04:35 PM)dahbeed Wrote:  
(12-08-2016 02:50 PM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  

It worked pretty well.

Old man.

I have a 3 month old. Granddaughter. That I'm going to babysit tonight for the first time! Kinda excited but a little skeered. Haven't fooled with a baby in 24 years since Michael was born.

Going out on the town is overrated.

Can you babysit mine too this weekend? I'm trying to leave town 04-rock
12-08-2016 05:16 PM
Advertisement

Fatalisk Offline
All American

I Root For: Old Dominion
Question
The CAA has a great app. IDK how we're behind them.
12-08-2016 10:26 PM
dahbeed Offline
Heisman

(12-08-2016 10:26 PM)Fatalisk Wrote:  The CAA has a great app. IDK how we're behind them.

the OVC has a great one. Hell....I was able to download theirs on my Roku box.

we SUCK.
12-08-2016 11:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.