Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thoughts on Ball St. and WMU
Bookmark and Share
UT! Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Toledo
Ball St. fought the entire game, give them credit. Neal their QB is really really good. 6'6 freshman and seemingly no weaknesses. Can throw,run,escape and is tough.

Hester made a difference, he moves the line and so does #78 the former O lineman ...although he is playing too high.
Stepic moving inside on throwing downs is working.
Dbs were more physical... Mark Myers plays at MSU but can't bust our line up for a few downs... injured?

We have till next Friday to prepare... WMU will have 6 days. Advantage UT
I am not missing this game... will it sell out?
11-17-2016 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rocketinchitown Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
RE: Thoughts on Ball St. and WMU
I presume it sells out. I wonder if UT has any ticket allotments left.

Wish they were bringing the band for this one.
11-17-2016 02:30 PM
SylRocketFan Offline
Bench Warmer

Are people purchasing tickets through Western's website then or is there an allotment we can purchase from UT? I will be purchasing for myself and half a dozen or more others.
11-17-2016 02:32 PM
rocketinchitown Offline
1st String

if there are UT allotments left, I'd rather purchase from them. Lets have a boisterous showing of Rocket faithful. This game is huge.
11-17-2016 02:32 PM
Advertisement

FrickerRon Offline
Special Teams

(11-17-2016 02:32 PM)rocketinchitown Wrote:  if there are UT allotments left, I'd rather purchase from them. Lets have a boisterous showing of Rocket faithful. This game is huge.

Go with UT Alumni on the bus. Tickets include with the trip. Bus, tickets, and meals for $65.00, can't beat that price.
11-17-2016 03:30 PM
JCannon21 Offline
Special Teams

(11-17-2016 02:32 PM)rocketinchitown Wrote:  if there are UT allotments left, I'd rather purchase from them. Lets have a boisterous showing of Rocket faithful. This game is huge.

Just got mine from UT ticket office. They still had a bunch left
11-17-2016 04:45 PM
adunifon Offline
Heisman

I get the impression this group has had this game circled on the calendar all year. Just a strange feeling about it.
11-17-2016 08:47 PM
Advertisement

Rocket75 Offline
1st String

What are the odds that PJ Fleck will be meeting with the Purdue AD about their head coaching job within hours after the Toledo game? I would say 0% because no reputable coach would do something that low down.
11-17-2016 09:09 PM
emanoh Offline
All American

I Root For:
After witnessing the bsu game and rewatching the highlights. I got the feeling this team has a renewed purpose. The defense bends but doesn't break and the offense is churning out points and yards. I don't know, I just feel better about this team right now. More so than the past 4 games or so.
11-17-2016 09:37 PM
UT! Offline
2nd String

Since my group not organized, we will be scalping I'm sure
11-18-2016 09:21 AM
Advertisement

rockytop Offline
1st String

(11-17-2016 09:09 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  What are the odds that PJ Fleck will be meeting with the Purdue AD about their head coaching job within hours after the Toledo game? I would say 0% because no reputable coach would do something that low down.

He is way to smart to consider a broken down P1G team. However, he undoubtably is a hot commodity.
11-18-2016 10:02 AM
utrocks84 Online
Special Teams

(11-18-2016 10:02 AM)rockytop Wrote:  
(11-17-2016 09:09 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  What are the odds that PJ Fleck will be meeting with the Purdue AD about their head coaching job within hours after the Toledo game? I would say 0% because no reputable coach would do something that low down.

He is way to smart to consider a broken down P1G team. However, he undoubtably is a hot commodity.

Maybe Tennessee, after all they took a stab at a UC coach who rode Brian Kelly's coat tail.
11-18-2016 05:29 PM
RocketJeff Offline
Heisman

I think you'd have to be either independently wealthy or a fool to turn down 10 million dollars to do the job you love no matter the location. If he gets a better offer somewhere else he'll take it. I can assure you, he's already interviewing for his next gig.
11-18-2016 06:44 PM
Advertisement

Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:
(11-18-2016 06:44 PM)RocketJeff Wrote:  

I think you'd have to be either independently wealthy or a fool to turn down 10 million dollars to do the job you love no matter the location. If he gets a better offer somewhere else he'll take it. I can assure you, he's already interviewing for his next gig.

Usually his agent will do the early work.
11-18-2016 06:57 PM
bcunn3128 Away
Heisman

I Root For: U of Toledo
(11-18-2016 06:57 PM)Boca Rocket Wrote:  
(11-18-2016 06:44 PM)RocketJeff Wrote:  

Usually his agent will do the early work.

There certainly would be some poetic justice if in the next few days after they beat Buffalo the rumor mill began to work overtime about where PJ will be next season--just in time for the big game with us.
11-18-2016 11:24 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.