Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

We Need To Listen to Each Other
solohawks Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
We Need To Listen to Each Other
That seems to be the theme of the yesterday and today from the talking heads

Did we not need to listen to each other before Tuesday?

Would we need to listen to each other if Clinton had won?

Im sorry Im all for unity but this call from the MSM sounds very disingenuous and is coming across as "Please O Please don't do things that don't match our agenda"
11-11-2016 09:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
RE: We Need To Listen to Each Other
Trump should say to the other side, "smell my finger".
11-11-2016 09:22 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(11-11-2016 09:22 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  Trump should say to the other side, "smell my finger".

And basically, that's what DJT will do for the next 4 years. And he is going to rip this country apart.

This is worse than Bush, this is worse than Obama. This man and his supporters want to offend. And they're succeeding. Bigly.

After Bush, if Trump doesn't figure how to govern as a Republican, its pretty much pack em and zip em time for the GOP.

Enjoy your trolling. Don't complain when you end up with serious social disruptions.
11-11-2016 09:29 AM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(11-11-2016 09:29 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(11-11-2016 09:22 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  Trump should say to the other side, "smell my finger".

And basically, that's what DJT will do for the next 4 years. And he is going to rip this country apart.

This is worse than Bush, this is worse than Obama. This man and his supporters want to offend. And they're succeeding. Bigly.

After Bush, if Trump doesn't figure how to govern as a Republican, its pretty much pack em and zip em time for the GOP.

Enjoy your trolling. Don't complain when you end up with serious social disruptions.

Just remember, we will now be a nation of law and order.
11-11-2016 09:31 AM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers

Don't complain when you end up with serious social disruptions.

We won't, after all, most of us are 2nd Amendment enthusiasts.
11-11-2016 09:32 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-11-2016 09:31 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Just remember, we will now be a nation of law and order.

Good luck with that. Your law and order BS is just going to inflame things worse.
11-11-2016 09:34 AM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-11-2016 09:32 AM)49RFootballNow Wrote:  

You'll find that plenty of people opposed to DJT have firearms too. That's part of the problem with the stupid GOP/NRA gun plan. Everyone is armed. To the teeth. Again, I'm not calling for it, but if you guys even try any white power stuff...its going to get ugly. Fast. Sending a bunch of white cops to crack heads is going to cause the country to erupt.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 09:37 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
11-11-2016 09:35 AM
Lord Stanley Offline
L'Étoile du Nord

I Root For: NIU
When one party is obviously corrupt, preaches lockstep leftism, and practices basic government incompetence, I'm not sure I need to listen to them.....
11-11-2016 09:35 AM
49RFootballNow Offline
He who walks without rhythm

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(11-11-2016 09:35 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

You'll find that plenty of people opposed to DJT have firearms too. That's part of the problem with the stupid GOP/NRA gun plan. Everyone is armed. To the teeth.

Good, it's their right to be.
11-11-2016 09:37 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

Uhhh, the social disruptions I'm seeing seem to be coming from folks who can't accept the results of an election.

Change your maxi-pad, take a pill, and relax. Trump is going to do good things for this country that have not been done in 30 years or more.
11-11-2016 09:37 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-11-2016 09:37 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  

Uhhh, the social disruptions I'm seeing seem to be coming from folks who can't accept the results of an election.

Change your maxi-pad, take a pill, and relax. Trump is going to do good things for this country that have not been done in 30 years or more.

Actually I'd say 55 years. That would take us back to the full segregation era.

---

I wouldn't worry about the people protesting today. There is massive anger going on, and those people aren't on the streets, yet.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2016 09:41 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
11-11-2016 09:39 AM
Advertisement

bearcat65 Offline
All American

I Root For:

You'll find that plenty of people opposed to DJT have firearms too. That's part of the problem with the stupid GOP/NRA gun plan. Everyone is armed. To the teeth. Again, I'm not calling for it, but if you guys even try any white power stuff...its going to get ugly. Fast. Sending a bunch of white cops to crack heads is going to cause the country to erupt.

If it does erupt it won't end well for your side. The military and police historically vote conservative. Those of us who voted against Obama didn't need the consoling that the losers of this election apparently need. Unlike liberals we will listen to opposing view points and we welcome discussion. We will respect your point of view however we expect the same respect in return. That is something extreme liberals seem unable to do.
11-11-2016 09:42 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
We are still a divided country, and the dishonest liberal media shares a large part of the blame for that by egging on false narratives and one-sided PC reporting according to its own pre-planned years long "narrative" (admitted to by the New York Times.)

If the Republicans are smart, they will do things like give poor people a stake in the economy by seeding their HSAs for a few years and get them interested in investing and owning their own future. Would go a long way to ending the Democratic facade about how they care for the poor and downtrodden, while the Dems sell the US to the highest foreign bidder and cozy up to insurance companies to gouge people and dishonest financiers to rape people's pocketbooks.

They should set up as many individually controlled non-government Chilean style accounts as possible for all LEGAL US citizens for everything from Health to retirement to unemployment to education and get the government out of the babysitting business once and for all. Make sure that the individuals only NOT the government and NOT the employers both own and control all the individual accounts, and the government CANNOT amalgamate or borrow against them in any way, shape or form. The things that needs to be dismantled, along with Obamacare, are the "Great"loser slavery Society" and the "New"bad deal. Bring back Glass-Steghal while they're at it and open up competition for local and national media (which we've just seen needs motivation to be truthful and transparent instead of a Democrat/leftist propaganda machine.) There's also this thing called Anti-trust powers that they might want to look into. More balkanized media would be a really good thing and help promote competition and better honesty that we've witnessed the last 24 years.
11-11-2016 09:43 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(11-11-2016 09:39 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

---

I wouldn't worry about the people protesting today. There is massive anger going on, and those people aren't on the streets, yet.

Plenty of blacks and latinos supported him, but what should really scare you guys is that by the end of his first term, those numbers are going to grow because he's going to do what he said he'd do and be fair about it. Donks will be in the wilderness for the next 8 years.
11-11-2016 09:44 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-11-2016 09:44 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  

---

Plenty of blacks and latinos supported him, but what should really scare you guys is that by the end of his first term, those numbers are going to grow because he's going to do what he said he'd do and be fair about it. Donks will be in the wilderness for the next 8 years.

10 percent of Blacks, 18 percent of Latinos (virtually all white/Cuban), 22 percent of LGBT people, 20 percent of Asians.

Fair? Sure...white people deciding what is 'fair' for minorities...Great plan. What could go wrong?
11-11-2016 09:49 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(11-11-2016 09:39 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  There is massive anger going on, and those people aren't on the streets, yet.

They weren't in the voting booths either. You donks have no one to blame but yourselves, you nominated a flawed candidate, a crook, an entitled queen who many despise.

I think I saw someone on the Lunatic Underground site say that Hiillary did not make a single stop in Wisconsin. If that's true, it's unbelieveable. She, the media, and you die-hards took this election for granted.

How many times were we told that pubs had nominated the only candidate who Hillary could beat? Instead, he may have been the only one who could have beaten her. Now you're running around screaming about the outcome. It's funny and gives me great pleasure.
11-11-2016 09:50 AM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(11-11-2016 09:42 AM)bearcat65 Wrote:  

If it does erupt it won't end well for your side. The military and police historically vote conservative. Those of us who voted against Obama didn't need the consoling that the losers of this election apparently need. Unlike liberals we will listen to opposing view points and we welcome discussion. We will respect your point of view however we expect the same respect in return. That is something extreme liberals seem unable to do.

Its not going to end well for any side. And it will all be because DJT thinks he has some mandate, when he doesn't. And his supporters look like a KKK cheerleading party.
11-11-2016 09:51 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

(11-11-2016 09:49 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Fair? Sure...white people deciding what is 'fair' for minorities...Great plan. What could go wrong?

I didn't realize minorities were not allowed to vote.

And your logic is flawed. You make it sound as though only a minority candidate can be fair to minorities. What did Obama do for blacks? That's a serious question. What did Obama do for Latinos? Allow them to break the law by crossing the border without going through the legal process of immigration?

Your minority president gave you Trump.
11-11-2016 09:55 AM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
(11-11-2016 09:29 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  And basically, that's what DJT will do for the next 4 years. And he is going to rip this country apart.

---

Hey, Tom, seriously, why don't you go to some serious counseling and work on your Daddy issues and your family upbringing. It is clear you are in deep pain, and have been suffering for many years, but you won't get anywhere by remaining in the near-total denial you have been exhibiting on here for years. There are several 12-step programs available, pick one or two and give them a fair trial of a few months. And go sit there and just LISTEN for a while:

Alcoholics Anonymous: http://www.aa.org/
or, if you grew up affected by the disease:
http://www.al-anon.org/find-a-meeting
as well as: https://www.na.org/
and: http://emotionsanonymous.org/
http://www.sa.org/
http://www.sanon.org/
http://www.celebraterecovery.com/

I'm being serious. You won't get anywhere by continuing to cover up what is really going on with what you're doing. It's been plain as day for anyone who views your posts and understands your problems. Get some help, man, you owe it to yourself, and you'll be happier and get your life back.
11-11-2016 09:55 AM
NTTHOR Offline
1st String

I Root For: NORTH TEXAS

oh no...someone gets offended, heaven forbid...just because they don't get their way or don't like something, doesn't mean they are offended.

and yes, trump has said some harsh words, but so what. this country is too effing pc and no one is every allowed to say what they really want to and mean because people are offended to effing easy.

disclaimer: i'm a middle aged white guy...i can't be offended
11-11-2016 09:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.