Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

what's really amazing that nobody mentions about Trump....
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
what's really amazing that nobody mentions about Trump....
he spent less and spent his own to win this election....

it's amazing in that respect alone how he is going to reshape how politics changes moving forward.....

so many things are getting ready to change....

#brace

#straponbizzle 03-wink
11-09-2016 10:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

I Root For: OU
RE: what's really amazing that nobody mentions about Trump....
Thought you were going to bring up the alleged rape of a 13 year old. Or his affair with a Playboy Bunny after his marriage to Melania.
11-09-2016 11:24 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
(11-09-2016 11:24 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Thought you were going to bring up the alleged rape of a 13 year old. Or his affair with a Playboy Bunny after his marriage to Melania.

I'm surprised you arent marching in the streets of philly or new york with the other butthurt millennials tonite.
11-09-2016 11:26 PM
stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(11-09-2016 11:24 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Thought you were going to bring up the alleged rape of a 13 year old. Or his affair with a Playboy Bunny after his marriage to Melania.

I'm chock full of pragmatic surprises.....

I'll give ya this....the other side seems to draw the most interest......

go figure why Trump is YOUR president and will continue to surprise moving forward 03-wink

sometimes the fools only see the foolish....
11-09-2016 11:27 PM
Kronke Offline
Banned

I Root For: Arsenal / StL
(11-09-2016 11:26 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

I'm surprised you arent marching in the streets of philly or new york with the other butthurt millennials tonite.

It's gotta be eating him up that Oklahoma was the only state in the country that not only went 100% red, but 100% DARK red.

Based Oklahoma!
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 11:29 PM by Kronke.)
11-09-2016 11:28 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

My butts fine. No idea why everyone thinks it hurts or why they have so many gay thoughts.

And I'm no millennial.

And Trump being elected doesn't make me suddenly forget what a pos he is.
11-09-2016 11:34 PM
Advertisement

Paul M Offline
American-American

(11-09-2016 11:28 PM)Kronke Wrote:  

It's gotta be eating him up that Oklahoma was the only state in the country that not only went 100% red, but 100% DARK red.

Based Oklahoma!

Why would that bother me, I prefer him to Hillary. Again, does not change in the slightest he's a worthless pos.
11-09-2016 11:36 PM
Paul M Offline
American-American

No one cares though about rape allegations and affairs when it's their guy? Bash liberals then turn around and ignore your guys trash?
11-09-2016 11:39 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(11-09-2016 11:39 PM)Paul M Wrote:  No one cares though about rape allegations and affairs when it's their guy? Bash liberals then turn around and ignore your guys trash?

remind me again how not butthurt you are.....
11-09-2016 11:44 PM
JRsec Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: SEC

Barney Frank kept for pleasure a string of under aged runaway boys back in the '70's. There's one POS that has managed to stick around. But, if you kicked out every philanderer, every adulterer, every multiple divorcee who once groped a member of the opposite sex, and every homosexual from Congress then both sides of the damned aisle would be virtually empty and those left to govern would be the most insufferable ascetics imaginable. Remember regardless of what party they represent as your political elite you have a cadre of supreme egos who tend to be very gratified by their conquests. It kind of goes with the narcissism of wanting the public's approval and the company of the powerful. As for ascetics, who get their sense of superiority by what they deny themselves and others, I damn sure don't want them governing a free society. The last few times we got a bastion of those types we got the Knights Templar, the Spanish Inquisition and later the Third Reich.
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016 11:51 PM by JRsec.)
11-09-2016 11:48 PM
UofMstateU Offline
Legend

(11-09-2016 11:39 PM)Paul M Wrote:  No one cares though about rape allegations and affairs when it's their guy? Bash liberals then turn around and ignore your guys trash?

what I care about is the ******* establishment cuckolds who sat in DC and allowed our gun and religious freedoms to be trampled upon, while shrugging their shoulders saying "oh well, we compromised."

I care about the cuckolds who sat there and allowed the debt to be run up under Bush, and then get butthurt when someone tries to stand up under Obama and stop it.

#NeverTrump is dead. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell admitted that it was the coattails of Trump that pulled a handful of those senate races across the finish line.

And now, for the first time, we have the ability to enact change. And all you cuckolds with neutered ballsacks can just sit on the sidelines and mope. You had your chance. You did nothing. You didnt care if it was a dem or republican. You were told to straighten up. You were told we would blow it up.

Believe us now?

We were called stupid for putting Trump at the top of the ticket. And now, the democratic party is in shock and disarray, and we look like geniuses.

But, if it makes you feel any better, go march with the metrosexuals and pajama boys down in times square. We dont care. We have spoken.

And now, I will sit back and count down about 70 days for when Obamacare will be killed, and we get a true conservative on the supreme court. No thanks to the establishment, who gave us John Roberts.
11-10-2016 12:06 AM
Advertisement

HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
It's pretty amazing when you really think about it.

Money can't buy an election, at least not for a Democrat. How ironic is that?
11-10-2016 12:28 AM
muffinman Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis State

the 13 year old dropped the suit. Apparently she lied.

Cant answer about affair thing... unfortunately, its far to common in our society.
11-10-2016 01:03 AM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA

Nobody cares much about affairs. As for the 13 year old, that lawsuit got dropped and the "victim" never appeared. My guess is the Clinton camp quit paying the lawyer to pursue the made up claim. Its already proven they paid people to stir up violence in Trump rallies and tried to place fake mysoginist employment ads for Trump businesses.

There's little doubt the gropings were mostly paid Clinton actresses. Now 2 or 3 might have been real, but we already knew Trump was a jerk.
11-10-2016 01:25 AM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
Yea, what the **** was that about?

My triggered SJW daughter threw that in my face yesterday and I simply said it hasn't appeared on CSNBBS yet, so it can't be true. 03-lmfao

BUT, here it is again.

Is this another "If he'd only stuck to groping my titties I'd be okay" type thing?
11-10-2016 02:07 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(11-10-2016 12:06 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

what I care about is the ******* establishment cuckolds who sat in DC and allowed our gun and religious freedoms to be trampled upon, while shrugging their shoulders saying "oh well, we compromised."

I care about the cuckolds who sat there and allowed the debt to be run up under Bush, and then get butthurt when someone tries to stand up under Obama and stop it.

#NeverTrump is dead. Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell admitted that it was the coattails of Trump that pulled a handful of those senate races across the finish line.

And now, for the first time, we have the ability to enact change. And all you cuckolds with neutered ballsacks can just sit on the sidelines and mope. You had your chance. You did nothing. You didnt care if it was a dem or republican. You were told to straighten up. You were told we would blow it up.

Believe us now?

We were called stupid for putting Trump at the top of the ticket. And now, the democratic party is in shock and disarray, and we look like geniuses.

But, if it makes you feel any better, go march with the metrosexuals and pajama boys down in times square. We dont care. We have spoken.

And now, I will sit back and count down about 70 days for when Obamacare will be killed, and we get a true conservative on the supreme court. No thanks to the establishment, who gave us John Roberts.

The amazing thing about the Bush era is one main reason the Debt exploded under Him was in order to fund the war, Bush had to agree to pad into the funding , bills the Democrats wanted. Anything They wanted was held as ransom for the war funding. Then They in turn blamed Bush for the recession and market crash that followed. Democrats laughed all the way from 2008-2016 and kept blaming Bush while the debt exploded under Obama. Guess They too will blame Trump from day 1 until 2020.03-nutkick
11-10-2016 06:36 AM
Advertisement

solohawks Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UNCW
He has owned up to his philandering and never lied about it. The sexual assault allegations were a political ploy.
11-10-2016 06:59 AM
usmbacker Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Beer

That epic case of butthurt continues.
11-10-2016 07:06 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
I could have told you he is a womanizer 30 years ago. It doesn't change anything because it is already factored in. If he actually raped someone, yes that would matter, but I haven't seen any reason to believe that ever happened.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
11-10-2016 08:04 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
(11-10-2016 12:06 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Believe us now?

[Image: ixAfLB9.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2016 08:37 AM by shere khan.)
11-10-2016 08:36 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.