Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Ex-Baylor Coach Art Briles didn't tell police about at least one sexual assault
KnightLight Offline
Legend

I Root For: UCF
OT: Ex-Baylor Coach Art Briles didn't tell police about at least one sexual assault
Briles admitted that he did not notify the Baylor Police or others at the Univ when he heard about an alleged sexual assault.

Yeah, he is done....can't see any legit Univ hire him now. (Ok, so that leaves about 40% of Div I-A programs that could still hire him).

Baylor regents: 19 football players accused of assault or rape since 2011

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/state/...70367.html

Baylor regents: Art Briles failed to alert police of alleged assault
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...id...llegations
10-29-2016 06:06 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

klg316 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Memphis Tigers
RE: OT: Ex-Baylor Coach Art Briles didn't tell police about at least one sexual assault
Louisville will hire him if Petrino skips town again.
10-29-2016 06:55 AM
BigHouston Offline
STRONG

I Root For: HOUSTON, USC Trojans
RE: OT: Ex-Baylor Coach Art Briles didn't tell police about at least one sexual assault
What a complete mess... Waco/Baylor does not deserve to be in any high revenue conference.
10-29-2016 08:50 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
Maybe Penn state
10-29-2016 09:32 AM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

So sad to see Baylor lose yesterday and most likely get knocked out of the Final Four playoff.

NOT!
10-30-2016 09:01 AM
Pony94 Offline

I Root For: SMU
@Buster_ESPN
It just gets worse: Former Baylor AD allegedly wanted immunity for players who were being investigated for rape.
11-02-2016 06:35 PM
Advertisement

KnightLight Offline
Legend

(11-02-2016 06:35 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  @Buster_ESPN
It just gets worse: Former Baylor AD allegedly wanted immunity for players who were being investigated for rape.

Just shut down that program and athletic dept.

http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/...d-immunity
11-02-2016 08:37 PM
Pony94 Offline

11-02-2016 09:35 PM
Comet Offline
All American

(11-02-2016 09:35 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-...lt-scandal

Not purple!
11-03-2016 08:02 AM
mtmedlin Offline
I came, I saw, I wasn't impressed.

I Root For: USF & Naps
His career is toast. He may get a low level position in the NFL because they really just dont give a ****, but in college, I dont see him making a comeback.... and as a father of two girls, I hope he doesnt.
11-03-2016 08:06 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
KnightLight Offline
Legend

(11-02-2016 09:35 PM)Pony94 Wrote:  http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-...lt-scandal

Again, no clue how the Univ Admin did not fire ANYONE else on that football staff...as ALL needed to be fired...as it appears that ALL knew almost everything that was going on...(let alone many of them recruiting players that already were accused of assaulting women prior to coming to Baylor).
11-03-2016 09:08 AM
Advertisement

coogrfan Offline
All American

I Root For: Houston
And now we have this:

https://twitter.com/kendalbriles/status/...4017318912

This statement is signed by the entire staff (other than Grobe). Will BU have any coaches left by Monday?
11-04-2016 09:59 PM
CornellCoog Offline
1st String

I Root For: UH and Cornell
These folks aren't too bright. How can you not know when to shut up?

Here's a hint, hang your head down, keep the F quiet, and be thankful you aren't dead at the hands of one of the hundreds of people that love and respect the victims.
11-04-2016 11:32 PM
Puckhead48E Offline
Special Teams

That statement is about as full of worthless **** as Waco. It's like an anti-MENSA convention on the Brazos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11-05-2016 02:56 AM
KnightLight Offline
Legend

(11-04-2016 09:59 PM)coogrfan Wrote:  And now we have this:

https://twitter.com/kendalbriles/status/...4017318912

This statement is signed by the entire staff (other than Grobe). Will BU have any coaches left by Monday?

Funny...if it wasn't so sad.

Those Asst Coaches (gee, they sure seem to know a lot about past sexual assaults) yet none of them ever spoke to the police about them.

Those clowns are basically saying Art Briles words: "I'm not gonna call the police...you do it...oh and ONLY do it if you THINK one of my players did anything wrong...and you damn well better be 110% right that they did do something wrong because if you aren't and you still do, I will come down on you like hell knows no fury...because I AM Baylor Football...and Baylor Football pays for your salary and all the other coaches in all other sports at this Univ".

Yeah...funny how those same asst coaches don't mention the sexual assaults by those "other" 18 Baylor players.
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2016 06:41 AM by KnightLight.)
11-05-2016 06:39 AM
BearcatJerry Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
(11-04-2016 11:32 PM)CornellCoog Wrote:  These folks aren't too bright. How can you not know when to shut up?

Here's a hint, hang your head down, keep the F quiet, and be thankful you aren't dead at the hands of one of the hundreds of people that love and respect the victims.

Why???

Penn State hasn't...why should Baylor?
11-05-2016 06:54 AM
Advertisement

Bearcats#1 Offline
Ad nauseam King

I Root For: Pony94
Briles needs put in jail. He can shack up with the AD who also should do time.

That POS program needs deep sixed for three years.
11-05-2016 07:52 AM
shere khan Offline
Southerner

I Root For: Tulane
If this happened at my school I would want the program shut down
11-05-2016 08:14 AM
CornellCoog Offline
1st String

I Root For: UH and Cornell
(11-05-2016 06:54 AM)BearcatJerry Wrote:  
(11-04-2016 11:32 PM)CornellCoog Wrote:  These folks aren't too bright. How can you not know when to shut up?

Why???

Penn State hasn't...why should Baylor?

Penn State is a cesspool. That said, it's a large and powerful cesspool and the largest public one in Pennsylvania. The Feds and the NCAA aren't going to make Penn State an example. Baylor on the other hand is 100% expendable. If HRC wins on Tuesday, Baylor should be shaking in their Uggs. The first female president and her justice department might like nothing more than to take out Ken Starr and his former university for not protecting women.
11-05-2016 01:24 PM
CalallenStang Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: SMU Mustangs
Baylor basketball covered up a murder. Baylor football covered up numerous rapes.

Revoke their NCAA membership.
11-05-2016 07:10 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.