Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Busted - Clinton & the FBI
UofMstateU Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis
Busted - Clinton & the FBI
A top Clinton ally’s political organization reportedly gave nearly a half-million dollars to the campaign of the wife of an FBI official who would go on to help oversee the probe into Hillary Clinton’s email practices – a tangled web likely to fuel Republican complaints about the investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/...-wife.html
10-24-2016 09:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
RE: Busted - Clinton & the FBI
Terry needs to be Impeached as Virginia's Governor !
10-24-2016 09:32 AM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
The level of corruption with this reaches organized crime levels.

This is ripe for RICO.
10-24-2016 10:14 AM
TechRocks Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Tech
We ain't seen nuttin yet. Just wait.

It will be nice though to at least be able to say, we told you so.
10-24-2016 10:20 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-24-2016 10:14 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  The level of corruption with this reaches organized crime levels.

This is ripe for RICO.

Yet there is nobody willing to prosecute because DOJ/Lynch is in on it. Maybe if she somehow violated some state laws a State AG could do something. If she wins the people on her enemy list are going to get punished real bad (and lots of them are Dems).
10-24-2016 10:57 AM
Advertisement

Cletus Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
[Image: 29909143164_a82697204f_o.jpg]
10-24-2016 11:37 AM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(10-24-2016 10:14 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  The level of corruption with this reaches organized crime levels.

This is ripe for RICO.

Remind me who's RICO's boss?

Thank you there's your answer. They all answer to the Demon-cratic president.
10-24-2016 05:20 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
There has never been a time in US history where the government was this lousy with out and out corruption. They hardly try to hide the conflicts anymore. And we are about to put the head of the Clinton Crime Family in charge of the purse strings. Turning into Italan politics before our eyes.
10-24-2016 06:36 PM
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
Anyone remember that game connecting Hollywood actors with Kevin Bacon (Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon) where the overwhelming majority of actors could be linked to him in movie roles within six steps of separation? The theory was he had his paws in everything Hollywood movie-wise. Well, two can play that game. The Clintons could be linked to every scam and corrupt person in politics within six steps. Probably within four or less because of their tangled, far reaching power-money web.

FWIW, this story has not made it across the MSM at all today to my knowledge. No surprise there folks. Trump did mention at his rally in Florida earlier today that it was front page in the WSJ. I checked and it sure was.
10-24-2016 07:44 PM
Advertisement

mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
It "pays" to have your friends and friends of friends beholding to you.

You ask your friend to help the wife of someone high up at the FBI with some funding for her political campaign.
In addition, husband also gets big promotion. Now husband and wife are in your debt...

"Someday, and that day may never come, I will call upon you to do a service for me." — Vito Corleone
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2016 08:30 PM by mptnstr@44.)
10-24-2016 08:28 PM
mptnstr@44 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Nati Bearcats
(10-24-2016 07:44 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  Anyone remember that game connecting Hollywood actors with Kevin Bacon (Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon) where the overwhelming majority of actors could be linked to him in movie roles within six steps of separation? The theory was he had his paws in everything Hollywood movie-wise. Well, two can play that game. The Clintons could be linked to every scam and corrupt person in politics within six steps. Probably within four or less because of their tangled, far reaching power-money web.

FWIW, this story has not made it across the MSM at all today to my knowledge. No surprise there folks. Trump did mention at his rally in Florida earlier today that it was front page in the WSJ. I checked and it sure was.

FOX is running the story. Rest of the media won't touch it even though it smacks of buying favors and/or favorable treatment.
10-24-2016 08:31 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
It is up to the Oversight Committees to make this an issue. If they don't, despite Trump, the voters will make this an issue. As for myself, I am looking closely as to what our local and State candidates have to say and how they align. If not this election, then the next.
10-24-2016 08:34 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
http://nypost.com/2016/10/25/richard-nix...treatment/

I posted this in the Nixon thread. Towards the end of the article, it points out the guy doing the investigation has been promoted:

Thanks to The Wall Street Journal, we also know the FBI ignored outrageous conflicts of interest among its own leadership while supposedly investigating Clinton and one of her top associates, Virginias Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe. The paper reported that the head of the FBI’s Washington office met with McAuliffe as the official’s wife was running as a Democrat for the Virginia legislature, and that McAuliffe funneled nearly $700,000 to her campaign.

That aide, Andrew McCabe, went on to oversee the shoddy Clinton probe, and is now No. 2 in the FBI, second only to Director James Comey. And we’re supposed to believe all this is kosher?
10-26-2016 08:20 AM
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

Donators
Promotion for a job well done!

Bwahahahah this government is so utterly corrupt. Nimrods either don't care are are too stupid.
10-26-2016 09:11 AM
muffinman Offline
1st String

I Root For: Memphis State
In the corporate world, we call that a bribe.

Funny, I would go instantly to jail if I were to do that.
10-26-2016 10:30 AM
JMUDunk Online
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom
(10-26-2016 08:20 AM)bullet Wrote:  http://nypost.com/2016/10/25/richard-nix...treatment/

I posted this in the Nixon thread. Towards the end of the article, it points out the guy doing the investigation has been promoted:

Thanks to The Wall Street Journal, we also know the FBI ignored outrageous conflicts of interest among its own leadership while supposedly investigating Clinton and one of her top associates, Virginias Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe. The paper reported that the head of the FBI’s Washington office met with McAuliffe as the official’s wife was running as a Democrat for the Virginia legislature, and that McAuliffe funneled nearly $700,000 to her campaign.

That aide, Andrew McCabe, went on to oversee the shoddy Clinton probe, and is now No. 2 in the FBI, second only to Director James Comey. And we’re supposed to believe all this is kosher?

Locally the "explanation" is that Hubby agreed to not attend any of his wife's rallies or help her campaign. And that made all this above board.

It's such a freaking joke. The guy IN CHARGE of the FBI probe, his wife is handed more than half a million by carpet bagger clinton henchman Mcallaugh (remember, this is the same guy that basically BOUGHT the clintoons house for them, in NY) and he's gonna be professional and on the level in his investigation.

Riiiiiight. Dirty is as dirty does. He, and Comey of course, will be the toast of the DeeCee cesspool cocktail parties for decades now.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2016 06:58 PM by JMUDunk.)
10-26-2016 06:57 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/2...-team.html

Another article on it, brief excerpt:

....Six months later, the senior FBI agent in charge of that investigation resigned from the case and retired from the FBI because he felt the case was going “sideways”; that’s law enforcement jargon for “nowhere by design.” John Giacalone had been the chief of the New York City, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., field offices of the FBI and, at the time of his "sideways" comment, was the chief of the FBI National Security Branch.
The reason for the "sideways" comment must have been Giacalone’s realization that DOJ and FBI senior management had decided that the investigation would not work in tandem with a federal grand jury. That is nearly fatal to any government criminal case. In criminal cases, the FBI and the DOJ cannot issue subpoenas for testimony or for tangible things; only grand juries can.
Giacalone knew that without a grand jury, the FBI would be toothless, as it would have no subpoena power. He also knew that without a grand jury, the FBI would have a hard time persuading any federal judge to issue search warrants. A judge would perceive the need for search warrants to be not acute in such a case because to a judge, the absence of a grand jury can only mean a case is “sideways” and not a serious investigation....
10-27-2016 03:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.