10-20-2016 12:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
RE: Philippines to align with China
Another super de duper managed relationship from the amateurs in charge.
10-20-2016 12:17 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
weakness is provocative.
10-20-2016 12:21 PM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
Duterte esta loco.
10-20-2016 12:43 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
Bad decision. They'll be China *****.
10-20-2016 12:49 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
It's Jhina.
10-20-2016 12:50 PM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
No one can manage Duterte. He's literally the DJT of the Phillipines. So we can just kick out all the Phillipine nationals studying at the USNA, and USMA and AFA. We can cut off all US aid, stop all trade preferences, institute stricter visa regimens, etc.

And we will refer Duterte's thugs to the ICJ in The Hague for their murdering 4000 plus people in 100 days.

I think its time to make someone pay for joining the Axis of Oppression. Indonesia, Hungary, Russia, Turkey, etc. I think the Phillipines is a pretty good country to make a nice fat example of. No press releases, just an ever tightening set of ratchets behind the scenes. Actually continue to publicly attack Duterte, condemn his mass killings, and call for action by the ICJ. I think its important to publicly rebuke Duterte.
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 12:52 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
10-20-2016 12:51 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
(10-20-2016 12:17 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Another super de duper managed relationship from the amateurs in charge.

eh Obama has mismanaged a bunch of relationships IMO, but in this instance, I'm willing to chalk it up to Duerte actually being insane.
10-20-2016 12:55 PM
john01992 Offline
Former ESPNer still in recovery mode

I Root For: John0 out!!!!
Filipinos have had the most positive views of the US than any other countries. it's kinda like India and GB, we colonized them and that gives them a positive view of us.
10-20-2016 01:02 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-20-2016 12:17 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Another super de duper managed relationship from the amateurs in charge.

It is stunning, but is some of this on Filipino voters? Did this gun run as a crazy man? Filipinos have a love affair with all things USA.
10-20-2016 01:04 PM
Motown Bronco Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU
(10-20-2016 12:15 PM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  Duterte says U.S. has lost, aligns Philippines with China

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/dute...ar-AAjaEvu

No surprise there. Duterte is the east asian Hugo Chavez. Another anti-Western authoritarian.

And Tom, that's all wishful thinking. We'll still be suckers and pay him tons of 'aid' dollars, which he'll pocket and use to fly around the world and pal around with other authoritarians.
10-20-2016 01:05 PM
Advertisement

EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
(10-20-2016 01:04 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

It is stunning, but is some of this on Filipino voters? Did this gun run as a crazy man? Filipinos have a love affair with all things USA.

the only american thing they had a love affair with was dollars.
10-20-2016 01:05 PM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
We should invade. It'll be good practice.
10-20-2016 01:16 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(10-20-2016 01:05 PM)Motown Bronco Wrote:  
(10-20-2016 12:15 PM)ODU BLUE Wrote:  Duterte says U.S. has lost, aligns Philippines with China

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/dute...ar-AAjaEvu

No surprise there. Duterte is the east asian Hugo Chavez. Another anti-Western authoritarian.

And Tom, that's all wishful thinking. We'll still be suckers and pay him tons of 'aid' dollars, which he'll pocket and use to fly around the world and pal around with other authoritarians.

At the same time, they are virtually at war with China over islands in the South China Sea.04-cheers

But if I'm president of the Phillipines, I would try to get tied in with the billion person nation and before too long the world's largest economy right next door.
10-20-2016 01:34 PM
bullet Offline
Legend

I Root For: Texas, UK, UGA
(10-20-2016 01:05 PM)EagleX Wrote:  

Not familiar with their history? They were ours from the Spanish American War until 1946. Bataan Death march?
10-20-2016 01:36 PM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
(10-20-2016 01:05 PM)EagleX Wrote:  

Specifically their citizens. They like the USA more so than probably any other country.
10-20-2016 01:42 PM
Advertisement

firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
(10-20-2016 12:50 PM)GrayBeard Wrote:  It's Jhina.

10-20-2016 02:13 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
(10-20-2016 12:51 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  No one can manage Duterte. He's literally the DJT of the Phillipines. So we can just kick out all the Phillipine nationals studying at the USNA, and USMA and AFA. We can cut off all US aid, stop all trade preferences, institute stricter visa regimens, etc.

And we will refer Duterte's thugs to the ICJ in The Hague for their murdering 4000 plus people in 100 days.

I think its time to make someone pay for joining the Axis of Oppression. Indonesia, Hungary, Russia, Turkey, etc. I think the Phillipines is a pretty good country to make a nice fat example of. No press releases, just an ever tightening set of ratchets behind the scenes. Actually continue to publicly attack Duterte, condemn his mass killings, and call for action by the ICJ. I think its important to publicly rebuke Duterte.

Lol! Duterte looked at Obama then at China and chose China. We gonna put them at the back of the que? Are you advocating deportation of innocent students Tom?
WTH? Nice look.
10-20-2016 03:45 PM
olliebaba Offline
Legend

I Root For: Christ
(10-20-2016 03:45 PM)Dasville Wrote:  
(10-20-2016 12:51 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  No one can manage Duterte. He's literally the DJT of the Phillipines. So we can just kick out all the Phillipine nationals studying at the USNA, and USMA and AFA. We can cut off all US aid, stop all trade preferences, institute stricter visa regimens, etc.

Lol! Duterte looked at Obama then at China and chose China. We gonna put them at the back of the que? Are you advocating deportation of innocent students Tom?
WTH? Nice look.

AHA! Tommy just got out of the racist closet.
10-20-2016 03:54 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(10-20-2016 03:45 PM)Dasville Wrote:  

WTH? Nice look.

Students that we are paying to educate, as per an agreement that Duterte just tore up...Yes. Get out. Go get your education in Russia. Not at the USMA, the USNA, the AFA, or the USCGA.

Duterte hates the USA because we dare criticize his descent into madness.
10-20-2016 04:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.