you're a FOOL....

The Boycott needs to be ON!
09-06-2003 08:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

You are not going to be in your sky box, Mr. Ole Miss?
09-06-2003 08:21 PM
Coach Peanut Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

NOT IF THE BOYCOTT IS ON...BRAINS....

You keep posting and I'll keep roasting....
09-06-2003 08:39 PM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

You couldn't roast a marshmellow. I wasn't asking so much as in questioning but in "surprise" that you, Mr. Ole Miss, the man with the plan, Mr. Insider would not be on hand to boo Cutcliffe in person.

(Get a Marshmellow, hold it in one hand and pour something flamable all over the marshmellow and your hand, then light it.)
Then you can say you have actually "roasted" something.
03-wink
09-06-2003 08:45 PM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

I meant to ask you, "how will a "boycott" help us to win any games?" What exactly do we hope to accomplish by boycotting? The loss of revenue at the game is going to force Boone's Farm to do something? What?
09-06-2003 09:40 PM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

if we lose revenue, we will have to once again resort to hiring a no name head coach that most high schools would not want. So, boycotting proves what??? that we like mediocrity?? But, if you are boycotting it coach peaforbrains, can I have your tickets to the skybox???
09-06-2003 10:59 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

Rx, if you do get them, 39 other friends and I expect to get to come up and enjoy a little tenderloin. 03-wink :D :D
09-06-2003 11:03 PM
cant_think_of_a_witty_nam Offline
All American

I Root For:

I will miss Saturday's game due to work. I'm not unionized so I don't know if a boycott is right for me. I plan to be at the Tex Tech game though.
09-07-2003 02:13 AM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

I can now stay in town and go to work on the weekends, and make some damn money instead of wasting money and wasting weekends to witness such hideous spectacles!

Thanks, Cutt! You SUCK!

Yes Peanut, I have officially jumped head first off of that deserted island! Go ahead and say it, I know you will.....you told me so!
09-07-2003 05:35 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

I meant to add, the only bright spot of this weekend was winning a buttload of cash in Tunica, paying for this wasted trip.

And I could've won more had I listened to CoachPeanut! :mad:
09-07-2003 05:40 PM
NewspaperRebel Offline
Former Righter

I Root For: Ole Miss

I'm just very glad I decided to stay at home and not see that hideous spectacle in person!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

I just wonder what the Tigers will do to State Teacher's College next weekend! 03-confused
09-07-2003 05:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

I'm saying Black Spider won't like Mempho after next weekend.
09-07-2003 05:56 PM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

So, will be the only one in Oxford this weekend?? :frown:
09-07-2003 08:14 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

Rebel_Rx Wrote:So, will be the only one in Oxford this weekend?? :frown:
Why do you want to go watch us beat LaMonroe by a score of 49-48? Umm, that is, IF we beat them. Whoever wins, I'm certain that LaMon will score more than 30 points.

I've got better things to do with my weekends than to go pour so much of my time and money into a team that obviously couldn't give a rat's ****** that we are even there.
09-07-2003 08:17 PM
REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

Unless I die or the Lord returns before next Saturday, I'll be there...besides, there are lots of reasons to enjoy the experience besides watching a "miserable" football game.
09-07-2003 08:39 PM
10MAN Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Crappies

I agree, Function, I'm just really :mad: right now, so I'm not really high on going to see them play again right now. I'll probably be ready again by Friday night. 03-lol I said, probably, but it still won't ease my anger.
09-07-2003 08:52 PM
Advertisement

REBstill Offline
All American

I Root For:

After yesterday (when I was so :mad: :mad: and last night when I just wanted to 03-puke 03-puke . After trying to :snore: last night, I woke up and read the paper then :crying: when I realized it wasn't just a bad dream. Right now, I just wonder 03-confused and :bang: _ how many times are we going to place hopes in a coach that "CAN'T" produce.

They either have the ability but don't want to ride it out with us or they love us and would stay forever but can't do the job.

Don't be deceived any longer. Cutcliffe is NOT the answer.
09-07-2003 09:00 PM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

As I've said before, I simply love Ole Miss. And while I would love and dream about us actually having a decent record, that is not why I chose to go to Ole Miss and not why I fell in love with the place. (obviously) So, I'm going because I love the school. I'm going because I do not think it is entirely the players' fault and therefore they deserve our support. I'm going for players like Eli and Flowers who give all they have and yet still see their team fall short....Eli, who could've gone to the NFL but who chose to stay at the Ole Miss he loves and play for a team and fans that he felt he could make a difference for. I am going because, while my "coach" may be, I am not a quitter. Don't get me wrong. I have no dillusions about us suddenly rising this year. Hell, we might lose to ULM. But, as heartbreaking as that will be and as much as it will kill me inside, I will always be a Rebel. You can take the wins away from me, but it's still in my heart.
09-08-2003 07:39 AM
Rebel_Rx Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

I also just had another thought. I wonder what the few potential recruits who are coming to games will think if the stadium is half empty....and those that are there are cheering for the other team..........Could we just be making the problem worse?
09-08-2003 07:58 AM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

Shouldn't true fans still support their teams, even in dire times?

Moreover... shouldn't their actions be beneficial to the University at all times.. save stopping "the check" to the athletic department and similar things of that nature?

Perhaps I live in a parallel universe? 03-confused
09-08-2003 08:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.