Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

CFB/AAC games tonight
Bookmark and Share
bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!
CFB/AAC games tonight
Two wild finishes - UH gets a TD when they knock the ball out of Tulsa's QB's hand and beats Tulsa and then Temple goes right down the field in 32 seconds to beat UCF.

I wish UC was involved in some exciting games like these.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2016 09:59 PM by bearcatfan.)
10-15-2016 09:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bearcatfan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats!
RE: CFB/AAC games tonight
ND loses again. ND fans cannot be happy.

[Image: Brian-Kelly-angry.jpg]

10-15-2016 10:01 PM
Former Lurker Offline
All American

I Root For: UC...who else?
(10-15-2016 10:01 PM)bearcatfan Wrote:  ND loses again. ND fans cannot be happy.

I'm not going to go back and check their record, but it seems like BK peaked early there, and the team has been on a gradual downward trajectory since, in spite of ND's loosening of its traditional academic and conduct standards.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2016 10:16 PM by Former Lurker.)
10-15-2016 10:12 PM
Advertisement

Tech Savy Offline
Banned

I Root For: JOSH PASTNER
(10-15-2016 10:12 PM)Former Lurker Wrote:  
(10-15-2016 10:01 PM)bearcatfan Wrote:  ND loses again. ND fans cannot be happy.

I'm not going to go back and check their record, but it seems like BK peaked early there, and the team has been on a gradual downward trajectory since, in spite of ND's loosening of its traditional academic and conduct standards.

They finished 10-3 last year made the Fiesta Bowl.

10-15-2016 10:33 PM
Billy_Bearcat Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Donators
(10-15-2016 10:33 PM)Tech Savy Wrote:  

And they want him fired this year. Tells you all you need to know about that fan base.

10-15-2016 10:41 PM
Advertisement

Billy_Bearcat Online
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UC Bearcats
Donators
Wisconsin with the ball in a tie ball game on the Buckeyes side of the field. Less than a minute left. They were driving. Hold screws them up. Goes to OT. 4th and goal for Wisconsin in OT. Have to score. Instead of just throwing the ball up the QB takes a sack.

10-15-2016 10:57 PM
Bearhawkeye Offline
The King of Breakfast

I Root For: Zinzinnati

Rough times lately for ex-UC coaches. 2nd weekend in a row they all go winless iirc. Dumbtonio has now lost 4 in a row (0-3 in the Big10) after losing at home today to Northwestern. And MSU still has to play OSU, UM and PSU.

Lyle and UT fell way behind as usual, but no late game heroics against Bama. They got stomped 49-10.

(This post was last modified: 10-15-2016 11:20 PM by Bearhawkeye.)
10-15-2016 11:13 PM
Advertisement

BcatMatt13 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats
(10-15-2016 11:13 PM)Bearhawkeye Wrote:  

Rough times lately for ex-UC coaches. 2nd weekend in a row they all go winless iirc. Dumbtonio has now lost 4 in a row (0-3 in the Big10) after losing at home today to Northwestern. And MSU still has to play OSU, UM and PSU.

Lyle and UT fell way behind as usual, but no late game heroics against Bama. They got stomped 49-10.

Kelly may be seeing the end of his Notre Dame career (I don't think he should lose his job but their fan base probably does at 2-5). Not sure what's going on with Michigan State, they've been one of the most consistently good programs since Dantonio has got there, but this year they've looked horrible. Tennessee looks like they've come back down to earth after a few crazy wins.

10-16-2016 07:28 AM
BcatMatt13 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Bearcats
(10-15-2016 10:57 PM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  Wisconsin with the ball in a tie ball game on the Buckeyes side of the field. Less than a minute left. They were driving. Hold screws them up. Goes to OT. 4th and goal for Wisconsin in OT. Have to score. Instead of just throwing the ball up the QB takes a sack.

Wisconsin should have won that game but it really probably won't matter in terms of getting into the playoff. This keeps Ohio States margin for error alive if they should slip up in another game. But it's all going to come down to the winner of their game with Michigan. Even a loss at Wisconsin, if Ohio State wins out they still get in. I don't know if they would do it, but it looks like both Ohio State and Michigan could be in the playoff this year.

10-16-2016 07:32 AM
CliftonAve Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jimmy Nippert
(10-15-2016 10:41 PM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  
(10-15-2016 10:33 PM)Tech Savy Wrote:  

And they want him fired this year. Tells you all you need to know about that fan base.

They're now seven years into the BK era in South Bend and no national titles. If Notre Dame were in a conference and had 2-3 conference titles it would make things look more rosey up there, but with them its national championship or bust... And it's been a bust for nearly thirty years.

10-16-2016 07:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.