Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Got a call today....
Bookmark and Share
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

from some company trying to peddle the Chrumicle for home delivery. I had the fun of turning them down and I gave as my reason the fact that they do not cover my Coogs enough. Then he said well what about the Astros :huh: I quickly informed him that I was not a baseball fan (which is true just look the baseball page here and youwill see it) and do not try the Texans because I am a Cowboy fan :D

Ah it felt good in my own way to stick to the Chrummicle.
Me --> 03-nutkick <--Chrummicle
04-15-2005 03:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

uhmump95 Wrote:Ah it felt good in my own way to stick to the Chrummicle.
Me --> 03-nutkick <--Chrummicle
Most excellent. 04-cheers

Comical guy: Hey, wanna buy a subscription?

Mump: :snore:

Comical guy: We gots Astros coverage!

Mump: Hey, how about you stick it up yer :moon: ?
04-17-2005 03:22 PM
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

Today's episode of "Li'l Ball of Hate, Starring Lauramac": At the Astros Game.

Okay, so we (parents, brother, relatives in town for sister's wedding) are at the Astros game tonight, heading up to our seats. On the wall is a Fox Sports SW ad, with some tagline about "Houston teams" or some such. (The word "Houston" *was* in there.) So at the bottom, all in a row, it has Rockets, Astros, & Texans logos... plus aTm and U$T ones.

WHAT THE F***? I mean, WHAT THE F***ING F***???

I'm not sure whether steam was actually coming out my ears, but I was not pleased. Those are NOT Houston teams. The two D-IA college teams IN HOUSTON were conspicuously absent. (Yeah, I know, it's a broadcast contract thing with FS-SW... Big-$-12 has it, WAC & C-USA don't. But they're NOT IN HOUSTON. So either change the slogan, or -- preferably -- fudge 'em!)

I also despise the fact that (possibly due to Clemens playing for the Astros) there seem to be increasing numbers of people wearing Whorns sh!t to the games. 03-pissed Me, I try to wear at least one UH thing and one Rice thing whenever I go to a game. You know, to try & counteract all that Orange Evil Empire crap.
04-18-2005 11:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.