WMU Broncos

Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Anthony Maddie at QB for NIU!
Broncos83 Online
All American

I Root For: WMU
Anthony Maddie at QB for NIU!
Can't believe he's not done yet. Has he just started getting time today? Haven't been following NIU that close. Wouldn't that be interesting if the former Bronco is matched up against his old team next weekend?
10-01-2016 04:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

toddjnsn Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: WMU, MAC
RE: Anthony Maddie at QB for NIU!
He played last week and had good #s. NIU's original starter's out for the season due to injury.

Maddie can run... and he isn't that bad of a passer. Probably should have started him in the first place, and maybe they wouldn't be 0-4.

Looks like they're going to beat BSU, though.
10-01-2016 04:18 PM
Advertisement

Broncos83 Online
All American

I Root For: WMU
He's having a really good game at the half. 200+ yards passing, 180+ yards rushing!
10-01-2016 04:20 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC
The little I saw of Maddie until recently: in 2014 Hare, McIntosh and Maddie were all still competing for starting job against Northwestern. McIntosh started, played poorly, might have been injured. Maddie came in (2nd or 3rd quarter I think) and led the team down the field for a FG. Then Hare came in and they scored some points. So no more of Maddie. McIntosh transferred this year I think, and Maddie actually was moved to WR briefly. Turns out he's far better than Graham. Just another example of inability to judge talent.

Against WIU, Maddie came in around the 4th quarter and quickly started leading us on scoring drives. If they had benched Graham sooner, we would have won. I don't think Ball State is that good but he did throw accurately, and I think he's a better runner than Hare was (and easily better than Graham) - at least this year. Hare looked slow when he ran. Maddie threw one pick in the endzone, looked like mis-communication between him and Golladay. Would have had more points I think but Golladay fumbled, and then our TE Wimann fumbled. Maddie was also laboring under some odd playcalling decisions.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2016 09:12 AM by NIU007.)
10-02-2016 09:10 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.