Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Those awful Dolphins uniforms
C2__ Offline
Caltex2

I Root For: Houston, PVAMU
OT: Those awful Dolphins uniforms
Anyone see those awful old Tampa Bay Bucs imitation unis the Dolphins wore tonight? 03-puke Their socks at least could have been teal.
09-29-2016 10:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
RE: OT: Those awful Dolphins uniforms
THey were fugly....must have been the Nike Color Rush Year 2.
09-29-2016 11:12 PM
vandiver49 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: USNA/UTK
The issue for me is that creamsicle is the Dolphins highlight color. If the unis had been teal, they would have still looked terrible, but at least made sense
09-30-2016 04:57 AM
Advertisement

MplsBison Offline
Banned

I Root For: NDSU/Minnesota
Cincy unis looked nice though. U of Cincy should get those!
10-01-2016 09:15 AM
Lush Offline
go to hell and get a job

I Root For: the user
they kind of made sense. but that's coming from me. the bucs have one of the iconic uniforms in nfl history. the fish couldn't do white pants. but i liked them. probably woulda felt differently if the bengals lost.
10-01-2016 11:45 AM
PirateTreasureNC Offline
G's up, Ho's Down ; )

I Root For: ECU Pirates,
(10-01-2016 11:45 AM)Lush Wrote:  they kind of made sense. but that's coming from me. the bucs have one of the iconic uniforms in nfl history. the fish couldn't do white pants. but i liked them. probably woulda felt differently if the bengals lost.

Iconic or not, those creamcicle orange jerseys they had were UGLY. I didn't mind the logo so much... Their change to the red and pewter wasn't a bad change IMO. I do not like the style their new jerseys have though.
10-02-2016 07:18 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.