Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Trump Won Tax Breaks While Donating Tens Of Thousands To Corrupt Official
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Trump Won Tax Breaks While Donating Tens Of Thousands To Corrupt Official
Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump gave at least $45,000 to the campaign of Alan Hevesi, a New York state comptroller who later went to prison for his role in a pay-to-play bribery scandal.

Link

Looks like Trump is willing to pay to play.
09-20-2016 10:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
RE: Trump Won Tax Breaks While Donating Tens Of Thousands To Corrupt Official
(09-20-2016 10:48 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump gave at least $45,000 to the campaign of Alan Hevesi, a New York state comptroller who later went to prison for his role in a pay-to-play bribery scandal.

Link

He knows how the system works. That's why he can fix it!
09-20-2016 10:59 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
the huff.... bahahahahahaha
09-20-2016 11:00 AM
QuestionSocratic Offline
Banned

I Root For: Buffalo
(09-20-2016 10:48 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump gave at least $45,000 to the campaign of Alan Hevesi, a New York state comptroller who later went to prison for his role in a pay-to-play bribery scandal.

Link

Buried at the bottom of this HuffPost hit piece:

Quote:There’s no evidence the contributions to Hevesi were bribes, or that anything untoward happened
09-20-2016 11:06 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(09-20-2016 10:59 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  

Link

He does know how the system works. Why however would he fix it if he knows he could potentially get money for his re-election campaign?
09-20-2016 11:07 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(09-20-2016 11:06 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  

Link

Quote:There’s no evidence the contributions to Hevesi were bribes, or that anything untoward happened

another fit fail?

I think so!

[Image: Fail-GIF-2015.gif?gs=a]
09-20-2016 11:08 AM
Advertisement

Fitbud Offline
Banned

(09-20-2016 11:08 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 11:06 AM)QuestionSocratic Wrote:  

Link

another fit fail?

I think so!

[Image: Fail-GIF-2015.gif?gs=a]

No one ever claimed that Trump bribed the guy.

Why would you think that?
09-20-2016 11:09 AM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
(09-20-2016 11:07 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Link

He does know how the system works. Why however would he fix it if he knows he could potentially get money for his re-election campaign?

He has enough money and it's time for the kids to take over the enterprise. He is with us now.
09-20-2016 11:10 AM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Desperation!
09-20-2016 11:12 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(09-20-2016 11:10 AM)EverRespect Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 11:07 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Link

He has enough money and it's time for the kids to take over the enterprise. He is with us now.

US?

Who exactly is us?
09-20-2016 11:14 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(09-20-2016 11:12 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  Desperation!

[Image: 646a1de96d4394206f0ea92e33607ff128862cc4...77d567.jpg]
09-20-2016 11:20 AM
Advertisement

DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss
(09-20-2016 11:09 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  No one ever claimed that Trump bribed the guy.

So let me get this... Trump made a legitimate political donation, that yes, happened to go to a candidate who did something illegal eventually.

You call that out. (Ignoring the key line as pointed out that came at the bottom of the article).

We've seen statement after statement about how the highest office in the United States -wouldn't- take calls from various world leaders, unless they made a foundation donation.

But you refuse to comment on or try to call that out? (Or if you have I don't remember seeing it anywhere)

Sooner or later Fit, you're going to have to admit you're doing nothing more than becoming a HRC-shill.

Or are you not yet tired of carrying that water? I mean you've been doing it for so long, you might start need to think about getting a HRC logo put on your profile permanently.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2016 11:38 AM by DaSaintFan.)
09-20-2016 11:36 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(09-20-2016 11:36 AM)DaSaintFan Wrote:  
(09-20-2016 11:09 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  No one ever claimed that Trump bribed the guy.

So let me get this... Trump made a legitimate political donation, that yes, happened to go to a candidate who did something illegal eventually.

You call that out. (Ignoring the key line as pointed out that came at the bottom of the article).

We've seen statement after statement about how the highest office in the United States -wouldn't- take calls from various world leaders, unless they made a foundation donation.

But you refuse to comment on or try to call that out? (Or if you have I don't remember seeing it anywhere)

Sooner or later Fit, you're going to have to admit you're doing nothing more than becoming a HRC-shill.

Or are you not yet tired of carrying that water? I mean you've been doing it for so long, you might start need to think about getting a HRC logo put on your profile permanently.

I have posted here many times that I am not supporting HRC. I have also posted here many times that what HRC has done is not unlike what other politicians have done since the beginning of time. That is not to say that I condone it but simply that it isn't surprising.

By posting what Trump has in fact done here, I am simply pointing out that he too knows the game.

I have been consistent on this matter from the start.
09-20-2016 11:43 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(09-20-2016 11:43 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

I have posted here many times that I am not supporting HRC. I have also posted here many times that what HRC has done is not unlike what other politicians have done since the beginning of time. That is not to say that I condone it but simply that it isn't surprising.

By posting what Trump has in fact done here, I am simply pointing out that he too knows the game.

coming from the person that never posts a negative article about Hitlery... 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao
09-20-2016 11:44 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

(09-20-2016 11:44 AM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  

coming from the person that never posts a negative article about Hitlery... 03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

There are plenty of people already doing that so I don't have to. I'm simply leveling the playing field.
09-20-2016 11:45 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

(09-20-2016 11:45 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

There are plenty of people already doing that so I don't have to. I'm simply leveling the playing field.

[Image: tumblr_o2qn0bOJIX1qgm5xfo1_500.gif]
09-20-2016 11:51 AM
Advertisement

Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing
(09-20-2016 11:45 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Wait...Maxi, Johnny, Mach and the Toms aren't around anymore?
09-20-2016 10:35 PM
firmbizzle Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UF, UCF
So what. Hillary probably did worse.
09-20-2016 11:25 PM
DaSaintFan Offline
Dum' Sutherner in Midwest!

I Root For: Southern Miss

Again, Fit.. I have NEVER seen you criticize HRC on some of her actions. In fact, I've seen you defend her more than criticize her.

You throw up news stories that are obviously slanted against Trump and your argument is "You're leveling the playing field"?

And then throw in pot-shots at Trump as well. Or am I just imagining the line that my own eyes are seeing in your first post.

"Looks like Trump is willing to pay to play."

I'm not going to go back through the posts about the Clinton foundation, but it'd be interesting to see if you can point out any of your posts that called into question the "money laundering" of the foundation for instance. (yes, I call it that, although I could use the term "bribery").

But to say you're being consistent.. nope, that argument doesn't pass the smell test.
09-21-2016 07:44 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
Link

Most telling comment in the linked article, "There’s no evidence the contributions to Hevesi were bribes, or that anything untoward happened." In other words, no indication that there's any problem here, but we can spread enough innuendo to make it look bad.
09-22-2016 05:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.