Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nick Mullens: 6 TDs and 6 INTs
Bookmark and Share
TTT Offline
#SMTTT

I Root For: USM & G5
Nick Mullens: 6 TDs and 6 INTs
I don't know if he's been reading the newspaper too much, or the new OC/system, or the new WRs not getting on the same page...but he's been stinking it up lately. Is he making bad throws (picks/throwing low-high) or are our WRs not on the same page/timing as they need to be...or is it ALL of the above? Our offense has to get their damn head in the game.

And defense needs to stop the run this weekend or it's going to be a looooong game...UTEP's RB Aaron Jones will be playing in the NFL next year.

TTT...
09-19-2016 10:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
RE: Nick Mullens: 6 TDs and 6 INTs
aaron jones is a beast....but that is basically all they have....

having said that, I'm not going to assume anything now...

it's a road game in almost mexico....
09-19-2016 10:52 AM
Up2stuff Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Southern Miss
(09-19-2016 10:52 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  aaron jones is a beast....but that is basically all they have....

For anyone that has not been to El Paso, you may not realize just how true this is. The last project I had in Juarez they made us stay on the U.S. side of the border overnight due to the drug wars. There was a gun fight on the Juarez side, and I was told the some bullets bounced of the interstate in front of the hotel. 04-jawdrop
(This post was last modified: 09-19-2016 02:03 PM by Up2stuff.)
09-19-2016 11:58 AM
Advertisement

stinkfist Offline
nuts zongo's in the house

I Root For: Mustard Buzzards
(09-19-2016 11:58 AM)Up2stuff Wrote:  
(09-19-2016 10:52 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  aaron jones is a beast....but that is basically all they have....

For anyone that has not been to El Paso, you may not realize just how true this is. The last project I had in Juarez they made us state on the U.S. side of the border overnight due to the drug wars. There was a gun fight on the Juarez side, and I was told the some bullets bounced of the interstate in front of the hotel. 04-jawdrop

there's a reason the border ranchers tote rifles....
09-19-2016 12:23 PM
eagle04 Offline
All American

Let's hope that we don't center our gameplan around just stopping the run like we did at Kentucky in the first half and get torched.
09-20-2016 09:04 AM
Advertisement

Nugget's Ghost Offline
Banned

I Root For: The Italians
(09-20-2016 09:04 AM)eagle04 Wrote:  

Let's hope.

...We hired the perfect Man for that job.
09-20-2016 10:52 AM
HarborPointe Offline
North American Champion

Gotta admit, "University of Almost Mexico" has a nice ring to it.
09-20-2016 11:59 PM
Advertisement

shiftyeagle Offline
Deus Vult

They lost to Army by 52 points at home.

We best not lose this one.
09-21-2016 01:07 AM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
(09-19-2016 10:00 AM)TTT Wrote:  I don't know if he's been reading the newspaper too much, or the new OC/system, or the new WRs not getting on the same page...but he's been stinking it up lately. Is he making bad throws (picks/throwing low-high) or are our WRs not on the same page/timing as they need to be...or is it ALL of the above? Our offense has to get their damn head in the game.

And defense needs to stop the run this weekend or it's going to be a looooong game...UTEP's RB Aaron Jones will be playing in the NFL next year.

TTT...

In most C-USA games, Nick being an EXTREMELY immobile QB does not hurt us...but against the BETTER teams, better to have a mobile QB who can enhance the run game, scramble out of tough situations and make an important play last longer than it should....

For example, on our last play against Troy, a scrambling QB woulda put more pressure on the defense, and when the play did not open up as designed (Jones was double covered), a scrambler coulda bought time (instead of automatically panicking like Nick did when the original play was covered) until someone else came open (the TE was WIDE OPEN IF IF IF we coulda waited a bit)..

But alas, Nick is what he is------>an above average thrower with limited, errr, I'll take THAT back, NO MOBILITY. That's whyI hope Keon comes along, if not, then get someone who can...04-cheers
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2016 06:03 PM by eaglebeaver.)
09-21-2016 05:57 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
(09-20-2016 11:59 PM)HarborPointe Wrote:  Gotta admit, "University of Almost Mexico" has a nice ring to it.
I still like El Intercepted Paso
09-21-2016 05:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.