Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

'Merica vs. Errybody
Bookmark and Share
SMUleopold Offline
1st String

I Root For: Guess, genius..
'Merica vs. Errybody
For the foreseeable future Temple, Tulsa, ECU and the like are our conference brethren.
The good news is that we are showing, collectively, a little bit of potential and this weekend could be a pretty good opportunity for us against a number of P-5 opponents. Every game is winnable, and a rising tide lifts all ships.

Go AAC: 'Merica.

Memphis vs. Kansas - Kansas is struggling, again, while Memphis looks like they haven't lost too much despite Lynch and Fuente taking off. The game is in Memphis and I'm hopeful the Tigers play with a chip on their shoulder. Memphis wins 35-20.

Temple at Penn State - Temple still has some talent left over from last year but I'm thinking PSU will play with a chip on their shoulder. Army won again last weekend, and perhaps that lost to the knights wasn't as big a deal, but I still say the fighting JoPa's are too much. Penn State 42-21

Virginia at UConn - Virginia is 0-2, with losses to two respectable teams, and UConn completely screwed up their last game against Navy, so I would imagine both of these teams need this win and will come in angry. I don't know a darn thing about either one, and don't care all that much about them either, sooooooo......UConn wins.

USF at Syracuse - Syracuse is a team that, having been run over by a Heisman trophy candidate, should be anxious to show they have a spine and do so at home. USF is an improving team that has two wins against lower caliber opponents. The big question: Are the bulls looking ahead to the FSU game next week?
USF wins 35-31.

Maryland at UCF - Both of these teams have beaten up on week opponents: Maryland whipped FIU and Howard, and UCF crushed South Carolina State 38-0 before being crushed themselves by Michigan. So this game is the first indication of how they each actually stack up against middling teams. The game is at UCF (and I'm biased) so
UCF 31-20.

ECU at South Carolina - Possibly the best game of the weekend. ECU won over NC State while USCe was used as a revenge game for Mississippi State, who had been upset the week earlier. South Carolina has more talent but ECU always plays ACC and SEC opponents with a chip on their shoulder. It's going to be at USCe, and they will have more talent, so I'm going with South Carolina.
USC wins 41-31.
09-13-2016 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tennis2k4 Offline
Master Mason

I Root For: memphis
RE: 'Merica vs. Errybody
(09-13-2016 10:46 PM)SMUleopold Wrote:  For the foreseeable future Temple, Tulsa, ECU and the like are our conference brethren.
The good news is that we are showing, collectively, a little bit of potential and this weekend could be a pretty good opportunity for us against a number of P-5 opponents. Every game is winnable, and a rising tide lifts all ships.

Go AAC: 'Merica.

Memphis vs. Kansas - Kansas is struggling, again, while Memphis looks like they haven't lost too much despite Lynch and Fuente taking off. The game is in Memphis and I'm hopeful the Tigers play with a chip on their shoulder. Memphis wins 35-20.

Temple at Penn State - Temple still has some talent left over from last year but I'm thinking PSU will play with a chip on their shoulder. Army won again last weekend, and perhaps that lost to the knights wasn't as big a deal, but I still say the fighting JoPa's are too much. Penn State 42-21

Virginia at UConn - Virginia is 0-2, with losses to two respectable teams, and UConn completely screwed up their last game against Navy, so I would imagine both of these teams need this win and will come in angry. I don't know a darn thing about either one, and don't care all that much about them either, sooooooo......UConn wins.

USF at Syracuse - Syracuse is a team that, having been run over by a Heisman trophy candidate, should be anxious to show they have a spine and do so at home. USF is an improving team that has two wins against lower caliber opponents. The big question: Are the bulls looking ahead to the FSU game next week?
USF wins 35-31.

Maryland at UCF - Both of these teams have beaten up on week opponents: Maryland whipped FIU and Howard, and UCF crushed South Carolina State 38-0 before being crushed themselves by Michigan. So this game is the first indication of how they each actually stack up against middling teams. The game is at UCF (and I'm biased) so
UCF 31-20.

ECU at South Carolina - Possibly the best game of the weekend. ECU won over NC State while USCe was used as a revenge game for Mississippi State, who had been upset the week earlier. South Carolina has more talent but ECU always plays ACC and SEC opponents with a chip on their shoulder. It's going to be at USCe, and they will have more talent, so I'm going with South Carolina.
USC wins 41-31.

*weak
09-14-2016 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.