Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Parking Pass and Hospitality Passes Missing in Ticket Envelope
Bookmark and Share
RitzHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
Parking Pass and Hospitality Passes Missing in Ticket Envelope
I was just reviewing my season ticket package last night and realized that my parking passes and VIP tent passes for the season were not in the envelope with the season tickets.

I called the HAF phone number this morning to inform them of this dilemma and they informed me I am not the only person this happened to. Would advise all HAF donors who are on the board to check their package to make sure they have everything they need for Saturday. I figured this out by chance.

Not sure if this a reflection of the recent changes in the Athletic dept, but I certainly hope they will be able to rectify this in the next day or so. I'll refrain from further commentary on this, right now I'm more focused on them fixing the issue.
09-13-2016 09:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
RE: Parking Pass and Hospitality Passes Missing in Ticket Envelope
I ordered a family plan this year and have only received the ticketmaster tickets at this point. Hopefully those work and that's all I was supposed to receive...
09-13-2016 09:51 AM
RitzHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
Update....they just called me back a few minutes ago and the passes are there in their office. They will be shipping UPS out this afternoon and get them to me. They reiterated I am not the only one with this issue. So heads up, all HAF donors check your packets to make sure you have everything! Not the best way out of the gate this year for the HAF and ticket office. UGH!
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016 10:07 AM by RitzHuskie.)
09-13-2016 10:05 AM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU Huskies

Donators
(09-13-2016 10:05 AM)RitzHuskie Wrote:  Update....they just called me back a few minutes ago and the passes are there in their office. They will be shipping UPS out this afternoon and get them to me. They reiterated I am not the only one with this issue. So heads up, all HAF donors check your packets to make sure you have everything! Not the best way out of the gate this year for the HAF and ticket office. UGH!

Imagine if we had more than the handful of season ticket holders we have now.
09-13-2016 10:18 AM
DogPoundNorth Offline
Coach Carey Loves His Wife

I Root For: NIU
(09-13-2016 10:18 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 10:05 AM)RitzHuskie Wrote:  Update....they just called me back a few minutes ago and the passes are there in their office. They will be shipping UPS out this afternoon and get them to me. They reiterated I am not the only one with this issue. So heads up, all HAF donors check your packets to make sure you have everything! Not the best way out of the gate this year for the HAF and ticket office. UGH!

We'd have a larger staff and better people we could afford?
09-13-2016 10:19 AM
RitzHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
(09-13-2016 10:19 AM)DogPoundNorth Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 10:18 AM)Dog Fan Wrote:  

We'd have a larger staff and better people we could afford?

Not sure if that would have made a difference. I just hope everyone gets their stuff in time at this point. The last thing they need to do is turn our existing donor base off.
09-13-2016 11:55 AM
Advertisement

goniu1523 Offline
1st String

I got all my stuff. Made sure I got everything the day I got it.

I really hope they find replacents for Tim Rice and Kristen Gobberg soon. All they have on their website is 2 interns, secretary, and Cliff Bottigliero who is rude and hope never to deal with him again.
09-13-2016 05:35 PM
HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN Offline
All American

I Root For: Huskies
I was missing my parking pass. Called HAF and got it resolved quickly. No issues.
09-13-2016 05:37 PM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Does anyone know if these ticketmaster tickets are going to work? That's all I have.
09-13-2016 06:10 PM
Cowboy95 Offline
1st String

(09-13-2016 06:10 PM)armour248 Wrote:  Does anyone know if these ticketmaster tickets are going to work? That's all I have.

The NIU to ticket office doesn't even know. I have both sets. Their solution was for me to bring both sets and see which works.
09-13-2016 06:30 PM
RitzHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For:
(09-13-2016 05:37 PM)HUSKIEFOOTBALLFAN Wrote:  I was missing my parking pass. Called HAF and got it resolved quickly. No issues.

Like I said everyone make sure you have your passes. Hopefully I'll get everything today. I think they may have found a replacement for Tim but not sure. I wouldn't expect much out of the box from him this year though since the season is underway.
09-14-2016 08:29 AM
Advertisement

HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-13-2016 05:35 PM)goniu1523 Wrote:  I got all my stuff. Made sure I got everything the day I got it.

I really hope they find replacents for Tim Rice and Kristen Gobberg soon. All they have on their website is 2 interns, secretary, and Cliff Bottigliero who is rude and hope never to deal with him again.

Haha, I have tried to interact with that guy 3 times and he is useless!
09-14-2016 11:23 AM
armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
(09-13-2016 06:30 PM)Cowboy95 Wrote:  The NIU to ticket office doesn't even know. I have both sets. Their solution was for me to bring both sets and see which works.

I can't wait to find out after loading my car and rushing out there to catch the game
09-14-2016 12:10 PM
Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
(09-14-2016 12:10 PM)armour248 Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 06:30 PM)Cowboy95 Wrote:  The NIU to ticket office doesn't even know. I have both sets. Their solution was for me to bring both sets and see which works.

I can't wait to find out after loading my car and rushing out there to catch the game

That is if the bar code readers actually work this year.
09-14-2016 12:46 PM
niu1980 Offline
2nd String

(09-14-2016 11:23 AM)HuskieJohn Wrote:  
(09-13-2016 05:35 PM)goniu1523 Wrote:  I got all my stuff. Made sure I got everything the day I got it.

Haha, I have tried to interact with that guy 3 times and he is useless!

I have dealt with Cliff many times and have found him to be just fine. He returns my calls, meets me to answer questions and will talk Huskie athletics beyond his direct responsibilities.
09-14-2016 01:01 PM
randyfensfanclub1 Offline
All American

They screwed up my OSU tix ly. Had 2 orders, a season tix holder and my donor. Were not together. She did an exchange at the game before, got 4 together, met me at event night before, apologized again and was the only one to really speak to us, offer some food.

Very good at customer service, even to someone at lower level. She got it, at least from my limited exp.
09-14-2016 01:45 PM
Advertisement

Dog Fan Offline
Hall of Famer

Donators
(09-14-2016 01:45 PM)randyfensfanclub1 Wrote:  

They screwed up my OSU tix ly. Had 2 orders, a season tix holder and my donor. Were not together. She did an exchange at the game before, got 4 together, met me at event night before, apologized again and was the only one to really speak to us, offer some food.

Very good at customer service, even to someone at lower level. She got it, at least from my limited exp.

Kristen was a good one. She was the only one who knew me by name and always stopped to talk to my wife and me at the FB and BB games. She also was very quick and efficient at solving any problems or attending to requests we made. I will miss her.
09-14-2016 01:51 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-14-2016 12:46 PM)Dog Fan Wrote:  
(09-14-2016 12:10 PM)armour248 Wrote:  

That is if the bar code readers actually work this year.

The tickets are whitish this year so those racist bar code scanners shouldn't have a problem.
09-14-2016 02:33 PM
cartershaw Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU, UT
Worst part about game day is trying to get to the donor lot... Clowns who just think they can drive in and park and have no idea, then apparently struggle with directions and Uturns
09-15-2016 02:37 PM
HuskieJohn Offline
Hall of Famer

(09-15-2016 02:37 PM)cartershaw Wrote:  Worst part about game day is trying to get to the donor lot... Clowns who just think they can drive in and park and have no idea, then apparently struggle with directions and Uturns

03-lmfao Sad but true. Every flipping game day there is a line of 15 cars making that turn and 12 of them make a U turn.
09-15-2016 02:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.