Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Week 1 Power Ranking
Bookmark and Share
Georgia_Power_Company Offline
All American

I Root For: GA Southern
Week 1 Power Ranking
Congrats to all of the SBC teams that won this week!

Week1 Results:
Tenn 20 - App St 13 (OT)
Idaho 20 - Montana St 17
Ball St 31 - GSU 10
Toledo 31 - stAte 10
Boise St 45 - ULL 10
USA 21 - Miss St 20
Texas St 56 - Ohio 54 (3OT)
GS 54 - Savannah St 0
Troy 57 - Austin Peay 17
ULM 38 - Southern 21
UTEP 38 - NMSU 22

My Week 1 ratings:
1. USA
2. App St
3. Troy
4. Texas St
5. GS
6. Idaho
7. ULM
8. stAte
9. GSU
10. ULL
11. NMSU
09-04-2016 08:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Ewglenn Offline
Heisman

I Root For: MTSU
RE: Week 1 Power Ranking
(09-04-2016 08:04 AM)Georgia_Power_Company Wrote:  Congrats to all of the SBC teams that won this week!

Week1 Results:
Tenn 20 - App St 13 (OT)
Idaho 20 - Montana St 17
Ball St 31 - GSU 10
Toledo 31 - stAte 10
Boise St 45 - ULL 10
USA 21 - Miss St 20
Texas St 56 - Ohio 54 (3OT)
GS 54 - Savannah St 0
Troy 57 - Austin Peay 17
ULM 38 - Southern 21
UTEP 38 - NMSU 22

My Week 1 ratings:
1. USA
2. App St
3. Troy
4. Texas St
5. GS
6. Idaho
7. ULM
8. stAte
9. GSU
10. ULL
11. NMSU

My opinion
1a/1b App and S Alabama
3 GS
4 Troy
5 Texas St
6 stAte
7 ULL
8 GSU
9 NMSU
10 Idaho
11 ULM
09-04-2016 08:33 AM
Advertisement

TrueBlueDrew Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Jawjuh Suthen
1. App - I watched both App and USA and I feel like overall they made less mistakes and defense was playing lights out. Made me a little nervous for October 27th.
2. USA - Great game! Defining moment in school history. Way to go Jags!
3. TXST - Good job TXST! Way to get that W against a bowl team! #MACant Also, it was very classy of y'all to not play your defense when Ohio said they left theirs at home on accident. That's why I love the game. Good sportsmanship. Wait y'all did have y'all defense out there? Oh...yikes....
T4. GAST - Simple case of not having the depth that will develope later in the season. You're better than that State. Get your butts on to the practice field.
T4. NMSU - Good effort but the defense just got gassed out in the 2nd half
T6. ULL - What happened? Y'all looked completely unprepared for this game and were scrambling like deer in the head lights on both sides of the ball.
T6. StAte - By far the biggest let down of the week. Also played like deer in the headlights. Y'all made Toledo look like P5 conference title contenders

Unable to place:
GS, Troy, ULM, Idaho
09-04-2016 08:46 AM
geauxcajuns Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
(09-04-2016 08:46 AM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  1. App - I watched both App and USA and I feel like overall they made less mistakes and defense was playing lights out. Made me a little nervous for October 27th.
2. USA - Great game! Defining moment in school history. Way to go Jags!
3. TXST - Good job TXST! Way to get that W against a bowl team! #MACant Also, it was very classy of y'all to not play your defense when Ohio said they left theirs at home on accident. That's why I love the game. Good sportsmanship. Wait y'all did have y'all defense out there? Oh...yikes....
T4. GAST - Simple case of not having the depth that will develope later in the season. You're better than that State. Get your butts on to the practice field.
T4. NMSU - Good effort but the defense just got gassed out in the 2nd half
T6. ULL - What happened? Y'all looked completely unprepared for this game and were scrambling like deer in the head lights on both sides of the ball.
T6. StAte - By far the biggest let down of the week. Also played like deer in the headlights. Y'all made Toledo look like P5 conference title contenders

Unable to place:
GS, Troy, ULM, Idaho

Unprepared is 100% correct. But I still honestly thought we would lose by a score of 38-17. Just thought we would make them work for the 38, they merci killed us.
09-04-2016 11:35 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.