Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Already seeing BE Rewards
Bookmark and Share
Ty-Bull Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Courtesy of the USF SID Office

USF Basketball Signs 6-9 Power Forward

(April 28, 2005) Tampa, Fla. -- Brandon Stores, a 6-9, 220-pound power forward at Cincinnati Christian Center Academy, has signed a national letter of intent to play for the University of South Florida, USF head coach Robert McCullum announced today.

Stores averaged 19.5 points, 12.7 rebounds and 5.2 blocks in his 2004-05 season, helping Christian Center Academy to a 30-4 record and a second place finish in the National Prep School Tournament.

In addition to playing for the Pittsburgh Jots AAU Team, Stores was the MVP for the Western Pennsylvania All-Stars in a game with the Eastern USA All-Stars.

Prior to playing for Christian Center Academy, Stores attended Warren G. Harding High School in Warren, Ohio.

Georgia, New Mexico State, Providence and Temple had also recruited Stores. He joins

Davis Sills, a 6-1 guard, Chris Howard, a 6-2 guard, Zaronn Cann, a 6-6 forward and McHugh Mattis, a 6-6 guard/forward in USF’s 2005 Recruiting Class
04-28-2005 07:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

fsquid Online
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame

you could sign Lebron James and he wouldn't help that ****** you have down there.
04-28-2005 07:41 PM
Coog2Knight518 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

He was a docommit from NM State.

That should help your cause in the Big East. :rolleyes:
04-28-2005 07:52 PM
BigBigCat
Unregistered

We added a 6-10 guy from Lithuania by way of Oak Hill Academy and The Cardinal Gibbons School in Baltimore. Your point is? I don't see how your BE ties gained you anything in this case.
04-28-2005 07:58 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Bronco_USA
Unregistered

This needs to be deleted and added to the Big East board.

Nice hoops pickup though.
04-28-2005 08:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply
JerryTheRaceCarDriver Offline
2nd String

I Root For: UCF

WELL LAH-DEE-FREAKIN'-DAH!

[Image: farley.gif]
04-28-2005 08:14 PM
Advertisement

TonyTiger Offline
1st String

I Root For: U of Memphis

Ty-Bull Wrote:Courtesy of the USF SID Office

(April 28, 2005) Tampa, Fla. -- Brandon Stores, a 6-9, 220-pound power forward at Cincinnati Christian Center Academy, has signed a national letter of intent to play for the University of South Florida, USF head coach Robert McCullum announced today.

Stores averaged 19.5 points, 12.7 rebounds and 5.2 blocks in his 2004-05 season, helping Christian Center Academy to a 30-4 record and a second place finish in the National Prep School Tournament.

In addition to playing for the Pittsburgh Jots AAU Team, Stores was the MVP for the Western Pennsylvania All-Stars in a game with the Eastern USA All-Stars.

Prior to playing for Christian Center Academy, Stores attended Warren G. Harding High School in Warren, Ohio.

Georgia, New Mexico State, Providence and Temple had also recruited Stores. He joins

Davis Sills, a 6-1 guard, Chris Howard, a 6-2 guard, Zaronn Cann, a 6-6 forward and McHugh Mattis, a 6-6 guard/forward in USF’s 2005 Recruiting Class
Congratulations man ... :stupid: Ur probably gonna need him (LOL).

After all, you've barely made the C-USA tournament with 14 teams. Good luck making the Big East's ... they've got 16 teams :ecu: .
04-28-2005 08:40 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:

You're on the wrong board.
04-28-2005 09:42 PM
HiddenDragon Offline
Banned

I Root For:
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award

Please for the love of God move this to the smack board.

Go UAB!
04-28-2005 10:16 PM
Coog2Knight518 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Sounds like good news around Tampa must be pretty scarce to confront with this kind of news...

I'm not sure it classifies as smack, though..

It sounds like they're smacking themselves..

[Image: 5495_3.jpg]
04-28-2005 10:22 PM
Nugget's Ghost Offline
1st String

I Root For:

I am waiting for the biggest benefit of the NCUSA. No more USF. I can't wait. 04-cheers
04-28-2005 10:25 PM
Advertisement

MadEagle Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss

Why the hell did you post that in here...Nobody cares what the Big East has done for you. I mean c'mon you have a Big East forum to post all your pro big east sh!t. By the way congrats on siging the kid. Hope he helps your program.
04-28-2005 10:31 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies

Ty-Bull Wrote:Courtesy of the USF SID Office

Congratulation Bulls, and welcome to last place!
04-28-2005 10:33 PM
UCF_AlumniLXA Offline
1st String

I Root For:

JerryTheRaceCarDriver Wrote:WELL LAH-DEE-FREAKIN'-DAH!

[Image: farley.gif]
Now that's funny!!! Nice post dude!!!!! Got me to laugh out loud!!! 04-cheers :D
04-28-2005 10:39 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

He'll help continue the strong tradition at USF, the rabid fan base, and add to the already numerous NCAA appearanaces and conference titles.

Oh, wait......
04-28-2005 10:52 PM
st932253 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Knights

You're catching up to UCF faster than we thought!

Best wishes for the future.

Hopefully that future will include a UCF vs. USF game. If not all we have to go on is UCFs post season record vs. USFs and a scrimmage where all rumors point to UCF dominating you guys...

In fact, after that scrimmage - UCF was considering renaming the team to the Golden Bus drivers...because we took you to school!
04-29-2005 02:27 AM
Advertisement

South Tampa Knight Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

They have to recruit kids fron New Jersey. First, they are used to the slums, so USF will seem at home and also, the kid has not seen USF, being so far away. Knowing how their coaching staff works, they probably showed him Bayshore Avenue, 20 miles away.
04-29-2005 06:58 AM
eltigre Offline
Chief Headknocker

I Root For: Throat Punches

GrayBeard Wrote:Congratulation Bulls, and welcome to last place!
It is a spot they are familiar with and will in all likelyhood continue to know well.
04-29-2005 08:24 AM
BullsFanatic Offline
1st String

I Root For: USF

First of all, USF is still part of CUSA, so that post was relevant.
Second of all, that was big news, because that pick up was enough to give us the best recruiting class in Florida.
The kid isn't even done growing :eek:
04-29-2005 11:27 AM
Mike the Knight Offline
I Bleed Black & Gold

I Root For: UCF

BullsFanatic Wrote:First of all, USF is still part of CUSA, so that post was relevant.
Second of all, that was big news, because that pick up was enough to give us the best recruiting class in Florida.
The kid isn't even done growing :eek:
basketball will not play in CUSA again...so it's not really relevant
best recruiting class in Florida...according to who...the regulars at Mons Venus? :rolltide: ...show a source
04-29-2005 01:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.