Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Horrific Slaying of 10 Year Old Girl in New Mexico
UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
[Image: michelle25.jpg?quality=65&strip=...;strip=all]

Her name is Victoria Martens. What a beautiful child.

Some people have zero regard for human life and do not deserve to live on this earth. This child was treated as less than human, less than an animal. My only hope and prayer is that she did not suffer long. It makes you feel anger and sadness at the same time. One of the perpetrators had just been released from prison last week. I am so thankful my kids don't have to live in a situation like this child did. Give your your sons and daughters a hug today gentlemen.

Quote:On the day Victoria Martens was going to celebrate her 10th birthday, she was found dead in her family's apartment by Albuquerque police officers, her dismembered remains wrapped in a burning blanket.

Details of what New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez and law enforcement officials described as an unspeakable crime emerged Thursday in a criminal complaint made public and filed against the girl's mother, her boyfriend and his cousin. The three were taken into custody late Wednesday night.

Police say Victoria was injected with methamphetamine, sexually assaulted, strangled and stabbed before being dismembered.

"This homicide is the most gruesome act of evil I have ever seen in my career," Eden said Thursday. "A complete disregard of human life."

The girl's mother, 35-year-old Michelle Martens, her 31-year-old boyfriend, Fabian Gonzales, and his 31-year-old cousin, Jessica Kelley, face charges of child abuse resulting in death, kidnapping and tampering with evidence. Gonzales and Kelley have also been charged with criminal sexual penetration of a minor.

According to the criminal complaint, the mother told police Gonzales drugged the girl so he could calm her down and have sex with her. She said Kelley held her hand over Victoria's mouth and stabbed her in the stomach after Gonzales choked the child.

The complaint also states that the mother told investigators that Gonzales and Kelley dismembered Victoria.

One of the police officers who arrived at the apartment found the girl's body in a bathroom, rolled up in a blanket that had been set on fire. The officer put it out.

Neighbor John Madrid frequently saw Victoria around the apartment complex and in the morning, waiting for her school bus.

"It just hurts," Madrid said, crying.

A birthday celebration had been planned for Victoria Wednesday afternoon after she was supposed to return home from school, Laura Bobbs, a local minister, told the Albuquerque Journal.
Senseless Brutality
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 12:33 PM by UCGrad1992.)
08-27-2016 10:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

HarmonOliphantOberlanderDevine Offline
The Black Knight of The Deplorables

I Root For: Army, SFU
RE: Horrific Slaying of 10 Year Old Girl in New Mexico
We live in a fallen world.

My prayers to the family so they can find peace.
08-27-2016 10:26 AM
UTSAMarineVet09 Offline
Corporal of the Board.

I Root For: UTSA
I heard about this, there are some sick people out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
08-27-2016 10:58 AM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
Id have no reservation and would sleep well after putting a bullet in the brain of all three of these worthless POS....but...Execution is too good for them. I hope they live out their rest of their lives in torment and pain. No amount of torture and pain is enough for them.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 11:02 AM by Fo Shizzle.)
08-27-2016 11:00 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
Kill all 3... Brutally.

Sent from my VS980 4G using CSNbbs mobile app
08-27-2016 12:10 PM
Advertisement

Chappy Offline
Resident Goonie

I Root For: ECU
(08-27-2016 11:00 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Id have no reservation and would sleep well after putting a bullet in the brain of all three of these worthless POS....but...Execution is too good for them. I hope they live out their rest of their lives in torment and pain. No amount of torture and pain is enough for them.

I cannot think of anyone more deserving of being burned at the stake, honestly.
08-27-2016 12:19 PM
HeartOfDixie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Alabama
Goodness!

That has got to be one of the worst things I've read about in a long time.
08-27-2016 12:27 PM
Advertisement

Fo Shizzle Offline
Pragmatic Classical Liberal

I Root For: ECU PIRATES

Balance of Power Contest
(08-27-2016 12:19 PM)Chappy Wrote:  
(08-27-2016 11:00 AM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Id have no reservation and would sleep well after putting a bullet in the brain of all three of these worthless POS....but...Execution is too good for them. I hope they live out their rest of their lives in torment and pain. No amount of torture and pain is enough for them.

I cannot think of anyone more deserving of being burned at the stake, honestly.

I was listening to a podcast about ancient Assyria recently. They knew how to punish criminals. Impale them on a stake and leave them in the sun to die. They say it took about a week.
08-27-2016 01:05 PM
Niner National Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Charlotte 49ers
I could have done without reading that.

I just don't know how you get to a point where you can do something even 1/10th that cruel to someone. Hell, I feel bad when I work late and leave my dog home by himself for 10 hours.
08-27-2016 01:40 PM
GoodOwl Offline
The 1 Hoo Knocks

I Root For: New Horizons
The number one abuser of children is the single mother and/or her boyfriend. By far.

I am so, so sorry for that poor little girl, but the truth is the gub'ment and related cronies makes waaaaaaay too much money off of divorce and single parent households to even begin to want to stop this from happening. I'm sure planned parenthood and NOW will step up to provide free unlimited defense for this mother as they will label her the victim.

I'm generally against the death penalty, but not only should the mother be executed, it should be extremely slow and painful, in public, and with her screams of agony broadcast for all to hear. What these people did to that innocent child is unforgivable. May those evil people and all like them who are getting away with child abuse with the full knowledge and support of (and in may cases funding from) the state and local governments, prosecutors and judges rot in hell for eternity.

This child's father should have been granted custody long ago so this despicable woman go pursue her filth without harming the child. Now the girl is dead. And all the prosecutors and judges will ever say is maybe an "oopsie" but never in public. Today's "family" law system is the real evil in this country, and it causes things just like this to happen over and over every day in every state while turning a blind eye and lining their pockets.

Quote:source: http://www.americanhumane.org/children/s...stics.html

Who Are the Perpetrators?

Perpetrators of child abuse or neglect are most often the child’s own parents. According to NCANDS, in 2005, 79.4 percent of perpetrators were parents and 6.8 percent were other relatives. The largest remaining category of perpetrators were the unmarried partner of a child’s parent (3.8 percent). In 3.6 percent of child maltreatment cases the perpetrators were missing or unknown. In under 1 percent of child maltreatment cases the perpetrator was a foster parent, residential facility staff, the child’s daycare provider, a legal guardian, friends or neighbors, or other professionals (USDHHS, 2007).

Approximately 40 percent of child victims were maltreated by their mothers acting alone; another 18.3 percent were maltreated by their fathers acting alone; 17.3 percent were abused by both parents (USDHHS, 2007).

The dirty secret the liberals don't want anyone to know is that BY FAR IT IS THE MOTHERS OF CHILDREN WHO ARE THE WORST CHILD ABUSERS IN THE U.S. Fathers in general are far safer than mothers as a statistical category. You want safe children, let the fathers have custody, NOT the mothers.
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2016 09:58 PM by GoodOwl.)
08-27-2016 09:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.