Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Tinfoil Hillary: "Alt-Right", Alex Jones, Brexit, Putin All Part of Global Conspiracy
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
Tinfoil Hillary: "Alt-Right", Alex Jones, Brexit, Putin All Part of Global Conspiracy
Thank you, Reno! It’s great to be back in Nevada…My original plan for this visit was to focus on our agenda to help small businesses and entrepreneurs. This week we proposed new steps to cut red tape and taxes, and make it easier for small businesses to get the credit they need to grow and hire.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidenti...onspiracy/

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
08-25-2016 08:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

OrangeCrush22 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Syracuse
RE: Tinfoil Hillary: "Alt-Right", Alex Jones, Brexit, Putin All Part of Global Conspiracy
"Alt-Right", Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, French Revolution, Charles III All Part of Global Conspiracy
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 08:43 PM by OrangeCrush22.)
08-25-2016 08:41 PM
EverRespect Offline
Free Kaplony

I Root For: ODU
RE: Tinfoil Hillary: "Alt-Right", Alex Jones, Brexit, Putin All Part of Global Conspiracy
(08-25-2016 08:41 PM)OrangeCrush22 Wrote:  "Alt-Right", Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, French Revolution, Charles III All Part of Global Conspiracy
Don't forget Nigel Farage. I guess a Hillary win would mean England is in the "back of the queue".

08-25-2016 08:42 PM
Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
RE: Tinfoil Hillary: "Alt-Right", Alex Jones, Brexit, Putin All Part of Glob...
#hideawayhillary

"Catch me if you can"
08-25-2016 09:26 PM
rath v2.0 Offline
Wartime Consigliere

I Root For: Civil Disobedience

Donators
Tin Foil Hat Tom approves this message.
08-25-2016 09:27 PM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: So Alabama, GWU
(08-25-2016 09:27 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Tin Foil Hat Tom approves this message.

Its just going to kill you inside when HRC beats DJT based on the fact that he blew every advantage he could have had in this election

1) He blew his ability to capitalize off of the Clinton Foundation because he won't release any of his records. And because he has a long history of sleazy financial behavior that he has never appropriately explained. Any time HRC feels heat, she'll just parade out some Trump U suckers or jilted suppliers for Trumps business.

2) Huge swaths of the electorate won't even consider anything DJT says about HRC. Because he started his campaign appealing to racist sentiment, then doubled down with misogynist comments and outrageous behavior. Basically, he spent a full year campaigning to one group only - Conservative, straight, Christian, white, males. Congrats - he will win that group. But he's pretty much losing everyone else. And there's just been so much water under the bridge, that this attempt to pivot isn't really working. Lets be clear, HRC is calling out the alt-Right because its obvious that someone who can count has finally gotten through to him. So HRC is just going to remind everyone about DJT's behavior.

3) DJT's embrace of Putin was insanely stupid. It caused a further break between the GOP base and the candidate. It reinforced the doubts people have about him because he won't release his financial records. And it provided a ready excuse for anything that Assaunge releases. HRC can say "Vote for America, not for Putin". By the way, DJT still hasn't turfed out Putin. Its killing his campaign. It undermines his entire strategy. And yet, he still persists. And bringing Nigel Farange to campaign with him? Stupid move. It p*sses off the Defense and Country Club Republicans and gains DJT zero voters he doesn't already have. Also p*sses off the other side, thus increasing their likelihood to that they'll vote for HRC.

After this election, there will be plenty of time to figure out exactly what was the straw that broke the camels back. But basically, I think the biggest problem that Trump has is one that you are just going to hate.....that another word for PC is simply to have manners. And at some level, most Americans recognize that having some manners is a prerequisite to be President. No matter what they can try to throw at HRC...people have just decided that DJT isn't a credible alternative. And DJT spent a full calendar year making HRC's biggest case for her, by showing the American people exactly why they have to vote for her.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2016 09:59 PM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
08-25-2016 09:52 PM
Advertisement

Dasville Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UofL
(08-25-2016 09:52 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

Its just going to kill you inside when HRC beats DJT based on the fact that he blew every advantage he could have had in this election

1) He blew his ability to capitalize off of the Clinton Foundation because he won't release any of his records. And because he has a long history of sleazy financial behavior that he has never appropriately explained.

2) Huge swaths of the electorate won't even consider anything DJT says about HRC. Because he started his campaign appealing to racist sentiment, then doubled down with misogynist comments and outrageous behavior. Basically, he spent a full year campaigning to one group only - Conservative, straight, Christian, white, males. Congrats - he will win that group. But he's pretty much losing everyone else. And there's just been so much water under the bridge, that this attempt to pivot isn't really working. Lets be clear, HRC is calling out the alt-Right because its obvious that someone who can count has finally gotten through to him. So HRC is just going to remind everyone about DJT's behavior.

3) DJT's embrace of Putin was insanely stupid. It caused a further break between the GOP base and the candidate. It reinforced the doubts people have about him because he won't release his financial records. And it provided a ready excuse for anything that Assaunge releases. HRC can say "Vote for America, not for Putin". By the way, DJT still hasn't turfed out Putin. Its killing his campaign. It undermines his entire strategy. And yet, he still persists.

After this election, there will be plenty of time to figure out exactly what was the straw that broke the camels back. But basically, I think the biggest problem that Trump has is one that you are just going to hate.....that another word for PC is simply to have manners. And at some level, most Americans recognize that having some manners is a prerequisite to be President. No matter what they can try to throw at HRC...people have just decided that DJT isn't a credible alternative. And DJT spent a full calendar year making HRC's biggest case for her, by showing the American people exactly why they have to vote for her.

It is over as of today Tom, I respect your cause and passion. But as of today, this election is over. Trump has won.
08-25-2016 09:58 PM
JMUDunk Offline
Rootin' fer Dukes, bud

I Root For: Freedom

1) He blew his ability to capitalize off of the Clinton Foundation because he won't release any of his records. And because he has a long history of sleazy financial behavior that he has never appropriately explained. Any time HRC feels heat, she'll just parade out some Trump U suckers or jilted suppliers for Trumps business.

3) DJT's embrace of Putin was insanely stupid. It caused a further break between the GOP base and the candidate. It reinforced the doubts people have about him because he won't release his financial records. And it provided a ready excuse for anything that Assaunge releases. HRC can say "Vote for America, not for Putin". By the way, DJT still hasn't turfed out Putin. Its killing his campaign. It undermines his entire strategy. And yet, he still persists. And bringing Nigel Farange to campaign with him? Stupid move. It p*sses off the Defense and Country Club Republicans and gains DJT zero voters he doesn't already have. Also p*sses off the other side, thus increasing their likelihood to that they'll vote for HRC.

Talk about tin foil hat time.

The Cank not only jumped the shark with this one, she hopped on top and no doubt dry-humped that shark. Poor finfish.

The NYC real-estate mogul and builder is tied to the hayseed, 1200 people that are still in the KKK down in Virginny, Loosiana, SC, Bamma and of course Missouri and most of New England or wherever else these ghosts apparently exist.

Riiiiiight. This ish is hitting the fan and the desperation and long knives are already coming forth.

This is clearly the one hail Mary left in the clintoons quiver, someone start the buses.

This thing is OVER. 03-lmfao

Next stop- picking out the drapes for the dingy cell... hope it's a double 07-coffee3
08-25-2016 11:29 PM
EagleX Offline
Wake me when the suck is over

I Root For: Southern Miss
the clintonistas are feeling the heat for some reason. they only pull out the VRWC when they truly feel threatened. trump must be hitting close to home.

. . . and it also proves that these clowns are totally out of ideas; they're recycling **** from 1997.
08-26-2016 12:02 AM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
(08-25-2016 08:09 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  Thank you, Reno! It’s great to be back in Nevada…My original plan for this visit was to focus on our agenda to help small businesses and entrepreneurs. This week we proposed new steps to cut red tape and taxes, and make it easier for small businesses to get the credit they need to grow and hire.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidenti...onspiracy/

Ah Yes ! the Old Democrat logic of diversion. Start out with a topic to perk interest on Your proposal then "Snap" just like That, start spinning about How bad Your opponent is for the next 30 minutes and have everyone there wondering what you are going to do for America. But You sure made Your opponent look silly. No wonder the Democrats have Never accomplished anything but Tax increases.
08-26-2016 05:04 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
lol I guess "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" isn't working so well anymore so she has to come up with some other crazy crap to assuage her sheep.
08-26-2016 08:00 AM
Advertisement

Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-26-2016 08:00 AM)VA49er Wrote:  lol I guess "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" isn't working so well anymore so she has to come up with some other crazy crap to assuage her sheep.

LOL. Its not that vast. That's why HRC is winning.

---

Trump's handlers of the week have put him on ice so they can try to make the story about the CF. HRC's folks are like 'Okay if DJT isn't going to say something outrageous every 2 days, then we will just recycle some of his greatest hits to remind people why they need to vote for HRC'

In sailing, there's a concept called 'covering'. Basically, what that means is that the boat in front always positions his/her boat so that their sail blocks the wind from the boat trying to catch up. Makes it much harder for the boat trying to catch up to do so. And basically boats will do this even if they are significantly ahead. That's all that's going on here. Covering. Its why HRC continues to pour resources into PA and VA too.

DJT tries to lighten his positioning on racial minorites? HRC will just drag some stuff up to make sure that DJT has a hard time doing so. DJT wants to talk about CF? HRC will just bring up Trump U. Assaunge wants to dump some (illegally obtained or false) intel? HRC will just point out the DJT is a Putin stooge.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2016 08:47 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
08-26-2016 08:43 AM
VA49er Offline
Legend

I Root For: Charlotte
(08-26-2016 08:43 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(08-26-2016 08:00 AM)VA49er Wrote:  lol I guess "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" isn't working so well anymore so she has to come up with some other crazy crap to assuage her sheep.

---

Trump's handlers of the week have put him on ice so they can try to make the story about the CF. HRC's folks are like 'Okay if DJT isn't going to say something outrageous every 2 days, then we will just recycle some of his greatest hits to remind people why they need to vote for HRC'

In sailing, there's a concept called 'covering'. Basically, what that means is that the boat in front always positions his/her boat so that their sail blocks the wind from the boat trying to catch up. Makes it much harder for the boat trying to catch up to do so. And basically boats will do this even if they are significantly ahead. That's all that's going on here. Covering. Its why HRC continues to pour resources into PA and VA too.

DJT tries to lighten his positioning on racial minorites? HRC will just drag some stuff up to make sure that DJT has a hard time doing so. DJT wants to talk about CF? HRC will just bring up Trump U. Assaunge wants to dump some (illegally obtained or false) intel? HRC will just point out the DJT is a Putin stooge.

Trump is an idiot but Hillary would be winning no matter the candidate given her blind loyalist following that care nothing about her dishonesty. It would still be party over country for her followers.
08-26-2016 08:51 AM
BobcatEngineer Offline
All American

I Root For: OHIO
(08-25-2016 09:58 PM)Dasville Wrote:  

1) He blew his ability to capitalize off of the Clinton Foundation because he won't release any of his records. And because he has a long history of sleazy financial behavior that he has never appropriately explained.

3) DJT's embrace of Putin was insanely stupid. It caused a further break between the GOP base and the candidate. It reinforced the doubts people have about him because he won't release his financial records. And it provided a ready excuse for anything that Assaunge releases. HRC can say "Vote for America, not for Putin". By the way, DJT still hasn't turfed out Putin. Its killing his campaign. It undermines his entire strategy. And yet, he still persists.

It is over as of today Tom, I respect your cause and passion. But as of today, this election is over. Trump has won.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Good thing Dasville called the election for us. Now we don't have to spend millions on ad buys from now until November!

But on a more serious note; Where do you folks think you're gonna get the votes to tip this election in Trump's favor? I don't think there's enough angry white men to do it for you. The demographics just aren't there.
08-26-2016 09:13 AM
Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl

What "long history of sleazy financial behavior"?

Agree with your point 2).

What "embrace of Putin"?

Parroting talking points does not make them true.
08-26-2016 09:17 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-26-2016 09:17 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  

What "long history of sleazy financial behavior"?

Agree with your point 2).

What "embrace of Putin"?

Parroting talking points does not make them true.

1) Sleazy financial behavior? You really need the laundry list on that again?

3) He is slobbing Putin's knob on everything from NATO to Ukraine to his fervent approval of Putin. His campaign intervened to change the GOP platform, his campaign advisors (not just Manafort - but Page, Stone, and Flynn have strong ties to Putin) are tied to Putin and he won't criticize Putin or defend US interests held by both Democrats and Republicans against Putin.

Parroting? I think I've been pretty much ahead of the curve by about a week on Trump's Russian explosions.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2016 10:17 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
08-26-2016 10:15 AM
Advertisement

Owl 69/70/75 Offline
Just an old rugby coach

I Root For: RiceBathChelsea

DonatorsNew Orleans Bowl
(08-26-2016 10:15 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  1) Sleazy financial behavior? You really need the laundry list on that again?

No, I need it once. And it needs to be truly sleazy behavior, not things like he put 4 deals (out of hundreds) into Chapter 11.

Quote:3) He is slobbing Putin's knob on everything from NATO to Ukraine to his fervent approval of Putin. His campaign intervened to change the GOP platform, his campaign advisors (not just Manafort - but Page, Stone, and Flynn have strong ties to Putin) are tied to Putin and he won't criticize Putin or defend US interests held by both Democrats and Republicans against Putin.

I frankly think that most of what he has suggested is nothing more than common-sense expressions of what is in our best interests. And I'm certainly not "slobbing Putin's knob" in believing that. The Cold War is over. I don't think we should turn a blind eye to Russian expansion efforts. But I also don't think that we should be overextending ourselves into no-win situations.

I agree that the ties to Putin are concerning if strong. But I also don't know that they are that strong, or in fact how strong they are. The way things get done in places like Washington, they may be strong ties or they may just be who was willing to write a check to pay for services rendered. Lawyers have relationships with murderers--they defend them in court--but that doesn't make lawyers murderers.

Quote:Parroting? I think I've been pretty much ahead of the curve by about a week on Trump's Russian explosions.

Maybe so. But I heard the same things coming from elsewhere before I read them from you.
08-26-2016 10:35 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-26-2016 08:51 AM)VA49er Wrote:  
(08-26-2016 08:43 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

---

Trump is an idiot but Hillary would be winning no matter the candidate given her blind loyalist following that care nothing about her dishonesty. It would still be party over country for her followers.

Y'all's blocking of Merrick Garland was really stupid. You provide a strong case for anyone who doesn't like HRC to vote for her anyway. You'll probably get Vanita Gupta (a pure liberal who is 40 years old)

HRC isn't even making a case for her campaign anymore - just making a case against Trump. But then again, Trump has no plans for anything other than defaulting on the national debt, giving himself a billion dollar tax break, subrogating our foreign policy to Russia, and building some stupid wall that won't stop anything.

And its not just her base.

Where can DJT expand his base?

White Women - a few are in play...but with DJT's boorish comments and history, its going to be hard for him to cut into that. Also, HRC is female (duh) and is theorhetically running an aspirational campaign towards female empowerment. Aggressive males don't do well with this group. And DJT has been running an aggressively male campaign.

Hispanics - Awful, awful, awful. Not only did DJT start the campaign off on a racist foot, he then did the Curiel thing too. What a nightmare. He then got into a fight with Univision.

African Americans - Its not just Trump's comments, but his supporters that turn African Americans off. Those DJT rallies are friggin' disasters for DJT with this group

Jews - Again those rallies. And the ties to the alt-Right and Putin. Group blame, even directed at Muslims is a problem too. I think even the Mormons recognize the problem that DJT's anti-Muslim rhetoric portends for them.

LGBT - Horrendous response to Orlando. Hangs out with horrendous anti-LGBT advocates like Tony Perkins and Mat Staver. Ties to Putin are a big red flag. His backers in the community include two foreign born LGBT persons widely loathed by the mainstream LGBT community. And the group blame thing is problematic too.

College educated whites - The whole fifth grade English level of speech doesn't look Presidential to many people. He's seen as a boor and a bully. And those rallies.. And the absence of any real policy pronouncements is a problem too.
---

DJT has a path to victory. But attacking HRC isn't going to do anything. He needs to figure out how to resolve the concerns that the aforementioned groups have with him. That's what DJT still hasn't figured out. He has to clean his own image up first before anyone will listen to him about HRC. Just hiding isn't going to rehabilitate DJT. He's going to have to convince people to change their views of him.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2016 10:47 AM by Tom in Lazybrook.)
08-26-2016 10:44 AM
Fitbud Offline
Banned

I Root For: PAC 12
Brietbart is running Trump's campaign now. The inmates are now running the asylum.
08-26-2016 10:45 AM
Tom in Lazybrook Offline
Hall of Famer

(08-26-2016 10:35 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(08-26-2016 10:15 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  1) Sleazy financial behavior? You really need the laundry list on that again?

No, I need it once. And it needs to be truly sleazy behavior, not things like he put 4 deals (out of hundreds) into Chapter 11.

Quote:3) He is slobbing Putin's knob on everything from NATO to Ukraine to his fervent approval of Putin. His campaign intervened to change the GOP platform, his campaign advisors (not just Manafort - but Page, Stone, and Flynn have strong ties to Putin) are tied to Putin and he won't criticize Putin or defend US interests held by both Democrats and Republicans against Putin.

I frankly think that most of what he has suggested is nothing more than common-sense expressions of what is in our best interests. And I'm certainly not "slobbing Putin's knob" in believing that. The Cold War is over. I don't think we should turn a blind eye to Russian expansion efforts. But I also don't think that we should be overextending ourselves into no-win situations.

I agree that the ties to Putin are concerning if strong. But I also don't know that they are that strong, or in fact how strong they are. The way things get done in places like Washington, they may be strong ties or they may just be who was willing to write a check to pay for services rendered. Lawyers have relationships with murderers--they defend them in court--but that doesn't make lawyers murderers.

Quote:Parroting? I think I've been pretty much ahead of the curve by about a week on Trump's Russian explosions.

Maybe so. But I heard the same things coming from elsewhere before I read them from you.

Trump U wasn't sleazy?
How about the way he rips off vendors?
How about the sleazy HOA contracts on his buildings?
How about the 3500 lawsuits?
How about the foreign worker BS at his resort in Florida?
How about the funneling of campaign cash to his own resorts?

I could go on for days.
08-26-2016 10:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.