Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
08-25-2016 08:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

CMichFan Offline

I Root For: CMU

Crappies
RE: BLEW HOS?
There's a pretty good Separated-at-birth for the Blue Hose on the other CMU board already.
08-25-2016 12:37 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

I Root For: CMU CHIPPEWAS

Crappies
Yes, but nothing like the narrative that could be written by the two words above.
08-25-2016 05:03 PM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
I gotsta whip out my maroon hose if i'm gonna beat dem blue hos!
08-29-2016 04:21 PM
Advertisement

cmufanatic Offline
1st String

I Root For: cmu chippewas
(08-29-2016 04:21 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  I gotsta whip out my maroon hose if i'm gonna beat dem blue hos!

Appears Carlos danger has a blue hose the way he keeps photographing it and sending it to other women03-lmfao
08-30-2016 06:58 PM
CMichFan Offline

Crappies
It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets Blue Hose again! 03-lmfao
08-30-2016 10:45 PM
cmufanatic Offline
1st String

(08-30-2016 10:45 PM)CMichFan Wrote:  It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets Blue Hose again! 03-lmfao

02-13-banana
08-31-2016 05:00 PM
Advertisement

CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
Hey! You guys are getting too good. Knock that sh!t off!
09-01-2016 05:50 AM
CHIPPEWA ENEMA Offline
Heisman

Crappies
About what I expected for the first game. Offensive line needs some tweaking, but the defense looked much better from last year. Don't like
Rush's balloon balls, but he'll get better as the season progresses. A lot of
his receivers dropped balls they should have caught. Running game (by platoon) I like. Fresh legs with different gears is always a good thing. Play
calling was a little conservative, but typical for first game (don't show everything). Kicking game was, meh. Thomas better learn to run after the catch. Good student turn-out. We'll know more next week.
09-01-2016 10:16 PM
CMichFan Offline

Crappies
(09-01-2016 10:16 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  About what I expected for the first game. Offensive line needs some tweaking, but the defense looked much better from last year. Don't like
his receivers dropped balls they should have caught. Running game (by platoon) I like. Fresh legs with different gears is always a good thing. Play
calling was a little conservative, but typical for first game (don't show everything). Kicking game was, meh. Thomas better learn to run after the catch. Good student turn-out. We'll know more next week.

No argument here. I will say that I think this year's OL has more upside. The run-blocking was night and day better than last year against Monmouth, a comparable opponent. Agree about the receivers; the first interception went off the intended receiver's hands. The second looked like confusion between Rush and the RB on the route; that should be fixable. Penalties...I'll have to watch the replay online to get a better look, but there were too many. Again first-game stuff, probably. We were not a heavily-penalized team last season.
09-02-2016 01:54 AM
Advertisement

george14 Offline
1st String

(09-01-2016 10:16 PM)CHIPPEWA ENEMA Wrote:  About what I expected for the first game. Offensive line needs some tweaking, but the defense looked much better from last year. Don't like

I'm not as down on our OL as some. Yes we gave up 4 sacks, 1 in garbage time with backups though. However we had 500+ yards and 250+ on the ground. Give and take here.

FWIW, Presbyterian didn't allow more than 34 last year and played some top FCS teams that would beat plenty of MAC teams. Not trying to use the transitive property, but there really isn't anything to be too concerned about. Rush played well I thought considering both INT's weren't his fault. Put the ball where it needed to be.
09-02-2016 08:39 AM
cmufanatic Offline
1st String

What was the west side stands like I mean if announced attendance was 16k and almost the entire east stands were full there must have been noone on the west side or they really are not counting well. Had to of been 8 to 10 k students
09-02-2016 04:06 PM
CMichFan Offline

Crappies
There were a lot of available seats on the West Side. Thursday night game on a weekend many alums are headed north explains most of it.
09-02-2016 09:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.