Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Some pretty heady stuff !
tigertom Offline
"Illegitimus Non Tatum Carborundum"

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Donators
Some pretty heady stuff !
Take your time and clearly watch. If you have some more time watch some of the follow on videos.

This is pretty concerning.

http://search.xfinity.com/#web/Is+Newswe...usiness%3F
08-21-2016 07:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
RE: Some pretty heady stuff !
What?

Sent from my VS980 4G using CSNbbs mobile app
08-21-2016 08:47 PM
tigertom Offline

Donators
Some pretty heady stuff ! redux (sorry about that)
Obviously a wrong link in earlier thread. Truly sorry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP1rXKaHF3s

WAtch this and the follow on video as well.

Sorry for the wrong link.
08-21-2016 09:01 PM
Advertisement

tigertom Offline

Donators
(08-21-2016 08:47 PM)Hood-rich Wrote:  What?

Sorry for the incorrect link. Here is the correct one.

08-21-2016 09:10 PM
tigertom Offline

Donators

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I'm sorry.
08-21-2016 09:11 PM
Advertisement

UCGrad1992 Offline
Legend

I Root For: Bearcats U
The only way the House of Clintons falls is if the voters don't elect Billary in November. The blood money runs deep and wide and no one has the balls or resources in D.C. to take on a potential POTUS, former POTUS and their henchmen at this point.
08-21-2016 09:41 PM
CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
Your Vote Counts.........................(Hopefully)
08-22-2016 05:14 AM
Advertisement

ODU BLUE Offline
1st String

I Root For: ODU
Not sure what to think about all this?? If true we are in a mess.

Quote:WMR has learned from well-placed sources that international hedge fund mogul and financier of “progressive” causes George Soros has been, for a number of years, infiltrating 9/11 “truth” organizations, groups advocating election reform, and so-called “independent journalism” enterprises in order to hijack agendas and, eventually, cause the groups to collapse from within or be absorbed into larger organizations servile to Soros and his agenda.

By far, the largest group Soros and his allies has infiltrated and taken over is the Democratic Party of the United States.

For Soros, his political operations in America are much the same as they are in places like Ukraine, Georgia, Moldova, Romania, and other countries: divide, confuse the political sides, and conquer.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=86a_12472...27eYHew.99

The Gatekeepers of the So-Called "Left"

"The press is the hired agent of a moneyed system, set up for no other reason than to tell us lies where their interests are concerned." — Henry Adams

In his shocking investigative report "The Left Gatekeepers", journalist Bob Feldman researched purportedly "Left" activist and media organizations that receive substantial funding from large establishment foundations with known ties to the CIA, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, and even the much-maligned Carlyle Group, the arms dealing "investment fund" featured in Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, of which GHW Bush, the Saudi royal family, and, at one time, the Bin Laden family, are all equity partners.

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?stor...5221718769
08-22-2016 06:31 AM
Hood-rich Offline
Smarter Than the Average Lib

I Root For: ECU & CSU
(08-21-2016 09:10 PM)tigertom Wrote:  

Sorry for the incorrect link. Here is the correct one.

No problem. The first link was still interesting. Final 1st run of Newsweek ripped Obama to shreds in 2012.
08-22-2016 07:09 AM
Advertisement

CardFan1 Offline
Red Thunderbird

I Root For: Louisville ACC
I guess that those rumors from the 1980's were true and the Democrats were nearly broke . About that time Soros started coming more into public view with the DNC. He likely backed Bill Clintons campaign and gave the DNC the boost financially it needed to compete with the RNC campaign spending. it was about that time California and other places started getting more Democrat voters, many from South of the border that became legalized. Big Money today runs deep in the DNC . They really BS the average American into believing They are for the Little Guy. That truth left the party years ago. Likely that won't be back either as Too many "special needs agenda groups" have Hijacked it from the Far Left.
08-22-2016 07:17 AM
tigertom Offline

Donators
(08-22-2016 07:17 AM)CardFan1 Wrote:  I guess that those rumors from the 1980's were true and the Democrats were nearly broke . About that time Soros started coming more into public view with the DNC. He likely backed Bill Clintons campaign and gave the DNC the boost financially it needed to compete with the RNC campaign spending. it was about that time California and other places started getting more Democrat voters, many from South of the border that became legalized. Big Money today runs deep in the DNC . They really BS the average American into believing They are for the Little Guy. That truth left the party years ago. Likely that won't be back either as Too many "special needs agenda groups" have Hijacked it from the Far Left.

Why do people even pretend to buy the dimocrat line? That is really what I do not understand. Does Hollywood buy it just to show others that they are "cool" people and work for the "little guy" ?

They're are just so fulla shat they cannot make any sense to me , anyway.
Everything they touch turns to mush. I guess it's the lawyers infiltration of the party. The Eagles are still right.... "Lets kill all the lawyers. Kill 'em tonight"...from song "get over it". At the 1:20 mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H-Y7MAASkg

Makes good sense to me. 04-rock
08-22-2016 11:19 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.