Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Aug 20 Scrimmage
Bookmark and Share
seagrove10 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
Aug 20 Scrimmage
I didn't get to attend and am wondering if anyone has any comments on the scrimmage yesterday? Sounds like Wieger may have looked pretty good.
08-21-2016 07:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

bucfan81 Online
Heisman

I Root For: ETSU
RE: Aug 20 Scrimmage
(08-21-2016 07:53 AM)seagrove10 Wrote:  I didn't get to attend and am wondering if anyone has any comments on the scrimmage yesterday? Sounds like Wieger may have looked pretty good.

I got to see the scrimmage yesterday. It was moved to the Dome because of the weather. I was very impressed with how the team has improved. We seem to be bigger, stronger, faster and more confident this year. All the quarterbacks had their good plays and it looks like we are good at quarterback. The new players and red-shirts are making a difference. The lines look bigger and stronger and the defensive back field has improved. I was impressed with freshmen Eddie Gajardo from Greeneville. He played a lot at guard. The one word I would use to describe the Bucs is "improved" and that is what we all are looking for.
08-21-2016 11:21 AM
buc73 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: bucs
RE: Aug 20 Scrimmage
Everything looked better but the kick-off and punting. First kick-off was low and did not make the endzone and was returned 40 yds. No kick-offs were touchbacks. Punts were 45, 39 and 30.

As a whole team starting to look like a college team. What a difference a year in the weight room and playing a regular season schedule has done for the Bucs.

If this team stays together and works as hard as they have done this past year, they should be very competitive in 2017.
08-21-2016 02:50 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.