Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

H.S. notes: Woullard/Maberry HOT, H'burg-Petal tonite!
Bookmark and Share
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

I Root For: southern miss
H.S. notes: Woullard/Maberry HOT, H'burg-Petal tonite!
IF IF IF (yes BDR, IF) we can sign Woullard (PCS) and Maberry (Clinton) during National signing date (gotta feeling the so-called "big boys" will soon be calling), the 2 best RB's in the state will be our'n.

Hattiesburg/Petal should be a great game tonight....although once upon a time when tee and I were young'uns (back before WWI04-rock), there was NO H'burg/ Petal or H'burg/Oak Grove.

H'burg only played Gulfport, Biloxi, Picayune, Pascagoula and such....while the county schools were smaller classification, and no one played out of their classification. My has the worm turned....and maybe it will change for USM too.!04-cheers
08-20-2016 07:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

RE: H.S. notes: Woullard/Maberry HOT, H'burg-Petal tonite!
(08-20-2016 07:38 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  IF IF IF (yes BDR, IF) we can sign Woullard (PCS) and Maberry (Clinton) during National signing date (gotta feeling the so-called "big boys" will soon be calling), the 2 best RB's in the state will be our'n.

Hattiesburg/Petal should be a great game tonight....although once upon a time when tee and I were young'uns (back before WWI04-rock), there was NO H'burg/ Petal or H'burg/Oak Grove.

H'burg only played Gulfport, Biloxi, Picayune, Pascagoula and such....while the county schools were smaller classification, and no one played out of their classification. My has the worm turned....and maybe it will change for USM too.!04-cheers

Hate to reply to meself, but HHS/Petal is 14-14 5 minutes into the durn game!
08-20-2016 07:42 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(08-20-2016 07:42 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(08-20-2016 07:38 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  IF IF IF (yes BDR, IF) we can sign Woullard (PCS) and Maberry (Clinton) during National signing date (gotta feeling the so-called "big boys" will soon be calling), the 2 best RB's in the state will be our'n.

Hate to reply to meself, but HHS/Petal is 14-14 5 minutes into the durn game!

21-14 Petal still 1st qtr
08-20-2016 07:46 PM
Black Diamond Reb Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ole Miss / USM
Only listening, but sounds like HHS has a tall wideout who's making plays.

28-14 Panties 4:02 2nd Qtr
08-20-2016 08:19 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

(08-20-2016 08:19 PM)Black Diamond Reb Wrote:  Only listening, but sounds like HHS has a tall wideout who's making plays.

28-14 Panties 4:02 2nd Qtr

Are you a Petal pusher BDR? 04-cheers
08-20-2016 08:25 PM
Black Diamond Reb Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ole Miss / USM
(08-20-2016 08:25 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  Are you a Petal pusher BDR?

No. No high school allegiance here really, have a friend that coaches in Bassfield and I'm glad to see him having success. Living in Hattiesburg proper I like to see them do well.

The "Home of the Panties" prank a few years ago was one of the funniest I've seen.

28-20 Petal H
08-20-2016 08:38 PM
Advertisement

Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Southern Miss
(08-20-2016 08:38 PM)Black Diamond Reb Wrote:  

No. No high school allegiance here really, have a friend that coaches in Bassfield and I'm glad to see him having success. Living in Hattiesburg proper I like to see them do well.

The "Home of the Panties" prank a few years ago was one of the funniest I've seen.

28-20 Petal H

I hate to finally admit it but my kid confessed to being a part of that after about 4 years. It was truly a well planned covert operation.
08-20-2016 08:45 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

IF? I think currently we are his only real offer. IF om hasnt by now they wont.
08-20-2016 08:47 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

28-20 Petal H
So many of my friends (all one of them, right?04-cheers) are now Petal or OG fanatics, but as a HHS Tigger graduate (as was my mom and daughter, although my Dad was OG, ass...errrr...class of '43), I still pull for my hometown team...
08-20-2016 08:48 PM
BeagleUSM Offline
Thrillsville

(08-20-2016 08:47 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  

IF? I think currently we are his only real offer. IF om hasnt by now they wont.

UNC/Fedora has shown some interest. Don't know if they offer though.
08-20-2016 08:50 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

(08-20-2016 08:48 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  

28-20 Petal H
So many of my friends (all one of them, right?04-cheers) are now Petal or OG fanatics, but as a HHS Tigger graduate (as was my mom and daughter, although my Dad was OG, ass...errrr...class of '43), I still pull for my hometown team...
When my youngest was a freshman, one of the kids he became friends with was from the mccomb area. They traveled to the Mccomb - north pike game one friday night. Mainly so he could see a cousin that teaches at north pike. He came home and said, Dad that was the quietest football game ive ever been to.
He told his buddy. Next week your going to a real hs game, your going to og and petal, where you cant hear the person next to you talk.
They came by the house to get his friend a tshirt to wear. And yes he loaned him his Dont get your panties in a wad shirt from his sr year at og. Afterwards i asked his friend how he liked 6a football.
All the kid could say was, Man, ive never seen anything like that. I didnt know 2 groups of people could hate each other so much lol
[Image: 11274_4279026422344_2001940414_n.jpg?oh=...e=584B07D3]
08-20-2016 09:00 PM
Advertisement

BeagleUSM Offline
Thrillsville

OG looks like they are way down. I know Warren Central is usually solid, but they got clobbered last night. Petal may actually win that game this year.
08-20-2016 09:05 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Petal 35-H'burg 20 early 3rd
08-20-2016 09:08 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

35-26 ho hum
08-20-2016 09:18 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

(08-20-2016 09:05 PM)BeagleUSM Wrote:  OG looks like they are way down. I know Warren Central is usually solid, but they got clobbered last night. Petal may actually win that game this year.

I think they lost like 15 starters from last year. Plus after the Randy Butler situation went sour they made a head scratching hire.
Compound that with the way things are done out there it could be a long year.
08-20-2016 09:28 PM
eaglebeaver Offline
Heisman

Petal seems to be firmly in control.....from the clips I've seen there doesn't seem to be a lot of tackling goin' on..
08-20-2016 09:53 PM
Advertisement

ProfessorEagle Offline
Special Teams

(08-20-2016 09:00 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  

28-20 Petal H
When my youngest was a freshman, one of the kids he became friends with was from the mccomb area. They traveled to the Mccomb - north pike game one friday night. Mainly so he could see a cousin that teaches at north pike. He came home and said, Dad that was the quietest football game ive ever been to.
He told his buddy. Next week your going to a real hs game, your going to og and petal, where you cant hear the person next to you talk.
They came by the house to get his friend a tshirt to wear. And yes he loaned him his Dont get your panties in a wad shirt from his sr year at og. Afterwards i asked his friend how he liked 6a football.
All the kid could say was, Man, ive never seen anything like that. I didnt know 2 groups of people could hate each other so much lol
My son made and sold that t-shirt.
08-20-2016 10:11 PM
nastybunch Offline
Heisman

56-42 final
08-20-2016 10:26 PM
Thegoldstandard Offline
Heisman

(08-20-2016 10:11 PM)ProfessorEagle Wrote:  

28-20 Petal H
Oh so we know who each other are lol
08-20-2016 10:48 PM
GeagleFan Offline
Bench Warmer

(08-20-2016 10:48 PM)Thegoldstandard Wrote:  
(08-20-2016 10:11 PM)ProfessorEagle Wrote:  
(08-20-2016 08:38 PM)Black Diamond Reb Wrote:  No. No high school allegiance here really, have a friend that coaches in Bassfield and I'm glad to see him having success. Living in Hattiesburg proper I like to see them do well.

28-20 Petal H
Oh so we know who each other are lol

You're the one I seem to find every spring game, if I were a betting man.
08-21-2016 11:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.